• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
what.

where is here...im not making anything up. idk why u can comprehend that bacuuma has maiko plasmas powers. does he not or something?
Maiko Plasma doesn’t have lightning powers. You would know this if you actually read the manga instead of making up what happens between panels we don’t even see.

Baquma trying to hold in the 30 quirks (and Chipotle) he ate yesterday, while he fights for his life against Shigaraki, All Might and Stars and Stripes:

Shigaraki touches Baquma once and just takes the quirks.

Baquma gets some sweet relief before instant death. At least he scars everyone for life when he goes out.

dont think he is imo. he was basically berserk so he doesn't need a reason to hold back, his techniques were just sloppy.
He doesn't hold back he just for some reason is weakened iirc
After garou wakes up and hits darkshine he claims his muscular cordinance improved

Garou’s strength comes from his martial arts, not brute force.

”such a fine physical specimen” doesn’t necessarily refer to only brute force. Martial arts, afterall, is physical. And Garou is physically impressive regardless.
Fair i would have thought of brute force considering iirc darkshine loves that in general
Why is Sleeping Garou against Bang not scaled to Awakened one then(the. One that right after awaken kicks Ps away then deal with ENO)

Fair i would have thought of brute force considering iirc darkshine loves that in general
Why is Sleeping Garou against Bang not scaled to Awakened one then(the. One that right after awaken kicks Ps away then deal with ENO)
he couldve had a "huge" reactive volution type growth was the argument so he doesn't scale to play it safe ig. or thats what i think it was.

he couldve had a "huge" reactive volution type growth was the argument so he doesn't scale to play it safe ig. or thats what i think it was.
Garou after defeating bang screaming a Little then kicks Fuhre Ugly runs towards ps and kicks him too jumping from city to island is weird but ig that fair

Garou after defeating bang screaming a Little then kicks Fuhre Ugly runs towards ps and kicks him too jumping from city to island is weird but ig that fair
i do believe that the s class and cadres should be high 7-a since they massively upscale from the 7-B feat that happened basically at the beginning of the story. but there aren't any feats to "support" it.

i do believe that the s class and cadres should be high 7-a since they massively upscale from the 7-B feat that happened basically at the beginning of the story. but there aren't any feats to "support" it.
We have 1 or 2 high 7a cadre and 1 class s hero that high actually

Actually, in fact, I think it may be the only usable Boros ship calc. The OG one uses 90% hollowness, the other uses a random multiplier, and Zamasu Chan's assumes 23% of it mass dissapears because that's how much of the ship Gery says is detroyed (Even though all that damage happened inside of the ship, meaning that matter would still be in there and the mass would be the same).

Actually, in fact, I think it may be the only usable Boros ship calc. The OG one uses 90% hollowness, the other uses a random multiplier, and Zamasu Chan's assumes 23% of it mass dissapears because that's how much of the ship Gery says is detroyed (Even though all that damage happened inside of the ship, meaning that matter would still be in there and the mass would be the same).
50% is an extreme lowball. 75% seems more reasonable imo.

I already explained where it came from in the blog... (Though all things considered, I feel Zamasu's is better than mine)
Yeah, but I've tried to use multipliers with other calcs, and the result is always different if I re-do the equation with the right values.

The issue with Zamasu's is that 23% of the ship's internal hull is damaged, meaning that the matter is still in the ship, and its mass would still be the same. Because of that, I think we should either use Enderlord's, or Zamasu should re-do the calc without the minus 23% mass.

Yeah, but I've tried to use multipliers with other calcs, and the result is always different if I re-do the equation with the right values.

The issue with Zamasu's is that 23% of the ship's internal hull is damaged, meaning that the matter is still in the ship, and its mass would still be the same. Because of that, I think we should either use Enderlord's, or Zamasu should re-do the calc without the minus 23% mass.
^^ none of the mass fell off the ship it just dented the inside basically.

Back