• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, it’s not like Psykorochi is just basic equipment. The MA doesn’t start with Psykorochi. Everyone is in base.
hmmm in that case, I don't think Psykos can alone. But the immense amount of BS will still be a giant problem, since only 1 of them already has more physical strength than the vast majority of MHA heroes

… he literally gets blitzed by the blast. Which isn’t even lighting.

You can still see his shadowed figure hasn’t blocked yet inside the blast. So he never reacted.
https://**********/read/gist/OPM/107/15/
the page after that is why he reacts. bacuuma tries to catch ppp offguard but ppp still manages to close his arms before bacuuma hits him. i mentioned this a while back but it got a bunch of likes and was ignored after that.

Tats x Genos(sheesh the age difference is decently big)
I've said it before and I'll say it again, queer platonic relationship between Genos and Saitama lol.
Holy sh- tats is almost 30! Doubt that'll go over well with a 19 year old.

Though they may have a sub dom thing going on/s

Cougar** at this point
Quangotjokes, pass me the bleach.

We should make OPM tier lists based on appearance. Everyone votes on a 1-100 scale and whoever has the highest average wins. Winner gets High 4C scaling.
A dark corner of my mind says Geryuganshoop will end up concerningly high on the list.

#TeamGenosforthewin

We should make OPM tier lists based on appearance. Everyone votes on a 1-100 scale and whoever has the highest average wins. Winner gets High 4C scaling.
A dark corner of my mind says Geryuganshoop will end up concerningly high on the list.

#TeamGenosforthewin
geryuganshoop is quite attractive tbh, he's not like an ugly alien but hes just got the purple look to him. boros is quite the specimen tho.

1. Boros - At least High 6-A, possibly 5-B
CSRC do
the page after that is why he reacts. bacuuma tries to catch ppp offguard but ppp still manages to close his arms before bacuuma hits him. i mentioned this a while back but it got a bunch of likes and was ignored after that.
Nothing in the scene is PPP reacting to the attack after it happened. Even his pose can be considered just flinching after the blasts him him.

Being tagged isn't a feat (mostly).

CSRC do

Nothing in the scene is PPP reacting to the attack after it happened. Even his pose can be considered just flinching after the blasts him him.

Being tagged isn't a feat (mostly).
it is tho. ppp has his hands covering his face before the blast reaches him.

saitama vs garou happening now
next up will be saitama vs tatsumaki
then saitama vs ninja village leader
and as of now, saitama vs the ancient dragon

saitama vs garou happening now
next up will be saitama vs tatsumaki
then saitama vs ninja village leader
and as of now, saitama vs the ancient dragon
He already no diffed the ancient dragon.
It’s gonna be Saitama vs boss robot(hopefully blows up the moon)

No, he doesn’t. Please stop lying just to upgrade a character with a feat that doesn’t exist.
bruh what is u talking bout, it does exist. he has his hands up and the blasts haven't passed him. also if u think logically ppp was one of the only ones to react to PS so...hes a pure stats guy.

#TeamGenosforthewin
??

bruh what is u talking bout, it does exist. he has his hands up and the blasts haven't passed him. also if u think logically ppp was one of the only ones to react to PS so...hes a pure stats guy.
Puri was being blasted backwards with his arms raised. That isn’t a reaction feat. Like the first explosion, he didn’t react.

Not that it matters since these are not lightning attacks, they’re non-descript energy blasts.

I believe the reason it was described as lighting was cuz he absorbed Maiko Plasma who has mhs+ attack on her Profile

Not even close.
If you lined up the entire verse on a battlefield, Baquma would die instantly. Anyone who thinks that Baquma would just tank united states of smash, decay, star-and-stripes hypersonic missile and whatnot is just wrong. However, if you gave Baquma 24 hours and started him somewhere small he could eventually get strong enough to challenge the god tiers (depending on what quirks he absorbs).

But that's a curated match-up.

If you lined up the entire verse on a battlefield, Baquma would die instantly. Anyone who thinks that Baquma would just tank united states of smash, decay, star-and-stripes hypersonic missile and whatnot is just wrong. However, if you gave Baquma 24 hours and started him somewhere small he could eventually get strong enough to challenge the god tiers (depending on what quirks he absorbs).

But that's a curated match-up.
Doesn’t Baquma have a time limit on what he absorbs?

Edit: He does. He only keeps the power until he excretes them. Which is vague.

Last edited:
Puri was being blasted backwards with his arms raised. That isn’t a reaction feat. Like the first explosion, he didn’t react.

Not that it matters since these are not lightning attacks, they’re non-descript energy blasts.
His hands were buzzing with electricity inside of them. Those are lightning type blasts…

His hands were buzzing with electricity inside of them. Those are lightning type blasts…
They are energy blasts. Having lighting surround the blast does not mean the entire blast is lightning. Last time I checked, lightning does not move as a giant ball of energy and then explode.

Back