• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think post SC Garou could have a possible High 6-A from scaling above Orochi.

Saitama viewed him as the potential Monster King that he heard about and and called Garou tough looking but lost interest because in his eyes Garou couldn't be the monster king because he’s just a human larping as a monster. That shows he already considers Garou as a being stronger than Orochi if he viewed Garou as possibly being the monster king while not doing the same for Orochi.

And whenever the redraws happen for the Psyrochi merge, this possible scaling could become more concrete seeing that Sage spawned from Orochi’s remains.

Last edited:
Looking back at 160 and 161, I’m sure Saitama vs Garou will be interrupted by some or possibly all the S-class somehow. Fubuki healing the S-class and Amai, Flashy, Bat and Manako being swept away in a different direction than the other S-class has to be some sort of meaningful set up. SC’s “importance” to the plot could be in his introduction of destroying the spear Tatsumaki created and be the reason for Flashy getting insta kill back and Flashy could repair it someway. The S-class that appear could come back and chose to resort to using their strongest abilities to fight Garou.

"His body absorbs black matter from the air to close any wound."
Might not remember well but when is stated that Garou does this

Very confused by how one can think ENO’s “corpse” tidal wave somehow completely changed sides of City Z. ENO was literally coming from the ocean, no land mass behind him, yet somehow his corpse has washed over several cities when City Z is on the coast? Lmao.

There's gonna be redraws for that?
I hope so. Its strange orochi doesn’t mention the alter that had God on it after he was beaten by Saitama.

A little off topic but Orochi even as the heart element or whatever it was called is pretty fast to be able to get out of the alter area and back into the base considering his condition

Last edited:
Looking back at 160 and 161, I’m sure Saitama vs Garou will be interrupted by some or possibly all the S-class somehow. Fubuki healing the S-class and Amai, Flashy, Bat and Manako being swept away in a different direction than the other S-class has to be some sort of meaningful set up. SC’s “importance” to the plot could be in his introduction of destroying the spear Tatsumaki created and be the reason for Flashy getting insta kill back and Flashy could repair it someway. The S-class that appear could come back and chose to resort to using their strongest abilities to fight Garou.
when sc come from the ground and the rooks falling down there were a picture of garuo and a falling rook with insta kill in it

It’s pretty safe to say OPM’s higher tiers could breeze through the MHA verse (as a MHA browser, this saddens me), but I wonder how the Monster Association could handle the MHA verse with full teamwork.

Like. How would they respond to the sky suddenly opening up with portals and thousands upon thousands of All Might’s, Shigaraki’s, Deku’s, AFO’s, etc etc suddenly pouring into the city and base? Due to Twice being somewhere on the planet, pumping out clones while Kurogiri warps them.

If the S-class fight does happen, Tatsumaki might create a massive barrier to prevent Garou from fighting Saitama who she would see as a random B-class hero and then commence the S-class fight.

Garou could potentially view them so low that his fight against them could play out like it did in the webcomic. Regardless the entire fight would be stupid.

If the S-class fight does happen, Tatsumaki might create a massive barrier to prevent Garou from fighting Saitama who she would see as a random B-class hero and then commence the S-class fight.

Garou could potentially view them so low that his fight against them could play out like it did in the webcomic. Regardless the entire fight would be stupid.
Her barrier ain’t gonna be strong enough to stop Garou.

It’s pretty safe to say OPM’s higher tiers could breeze through the MHA verse (as a MHA browser, this saddens me), but I wonder how the Monster Association could handle the MHA verse with full teamwork.

Like. How would they respond to the sky suddenly opening up with portals and thousands upon thousands of All Might’s, Shigaraki’s, Deku’s, AFO’s, etc etc suddenly pouring into the city and base? Due to Twice being somewhere on the planet, pumping out clones while Kurogiri warps them.
Depends
Will Black Sperms fuse into Golden Sperm or start as just Black Sperm

Just being sure.
Only orochi and homeless emperor by our standards can deal with Gods tier trough ap
And mfs like pheonix man trough hax

Btw why puri puri profile says ". Blocked Vacuuma's lightning after he absorbed Maiko Plasma" yet he only mhs+?

Solos PsykOrochi

Back