• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
wait, you don't know how ridiculous it sounds that a black sperm with only one cell can beat a class A, when literally only one cell is so weak that it can't even beat a dog (not even 100)

wait, you don't know how ridiculous it sounds that a black sperm with only one cell can beat a class A, when literally only one cell is so weak that it can't even beat a dog (not even 100)
That was only in the webcomic after the MA arc ends. The manga still hasn’t reached that point yet. This is why I said to at least wait and see if the dog statement will exist in the manga. If it does than that means Homeless Emperor is wrong and didn’t know the true strength of an individual Black Sperm. If it doesn’t than that means Homeless Emperor was right and individual Black Sperms simply got buffed in the manga.

Wouldn't getting a tier for Platinum Sperm by using 1 BS = A-class hero who are 9-A or whatever and multiplying that by all of PS's cells be calc stacking?

No, calc stacking is using the results of one calc in another calc.
Isn't that what's happening with PS stuff? Using the results from the A-class who are 9-A via upscaling and calcs then multiplying it by PS's merge numbers to get a result that would grant him a new tier or higher ap rating. I don't do calcs but I'm genuinely not sure if something like that is allowed.

Isn't that what's happening with PS stuff? Using the results from the A-class who are 9-A via upscaling and calcs then multiplying it by PS's merge numbers to get a result. I don't do calcs but I'm genuinely not sure if something like that is allowed.
Calc stacking would be like, taking the 4.33c value that Garou scales to and using that to calc Saitama punching him. The PS thing is just using a multiplier.

You can't use such a huge multiplier just because. The figure is too high, and PS did not even come close to showing something for Low 6-B.

Moreover, if you are scaling strength, then why not scaling speed?
Even assuming that an A class hero only has Mach 1, that would give 43,000,000 light speeds.

Does anybody else think that Darkshine and possibly some other heroes can be scaled to Garou's 6-C calc? In OPM Darkshine is treated as the strongest hero physically barring King. We know that Garou doesn't kill humans which means his 6-C attack wasn't intended to kill Flashy Flash. And since he never fought FF before he had no way of knowning that his durability is superior to Darkshine's. He only had in-universe information to go. So it can be concluded that for Garou (before fighting FF):

Darkshine's durability > Darkshine's AP > Flash's estimated durability ≤ 6-C attack

Does anybody else think that Darkshine and possibly some other heroes can be scaled to Garou's 6-C calc? In OPM Darkshine is treated as the strongest hero physically barring King. We know that Garou doesn't kill humans which means his 6-C attack wasn't intended to kill Flashy Flash. And since he never fought FF before he had no way of knowning that his durability is superior to Darkshine's. He only had in-universe information to go. So it can be concluded that for Garou (before fighting FF):

Darkshine's durability > Darkshine's AP > Flash's estimated durability ≤ 6-C attack
No. Flashy Flash can fight Platinum Sperm, who can tank attacks from Garou, and I doubt Garou wants to hold back against Platinum Sperm.

And scaling wise, Platinum Sperm is far above Darkshine.

Last edited:
That's not how speed works. It approaches infinity as you approach the speed of light. At best, it's an argument for Rel+ Golden Sperm.
You somehow selectively use when you can use physics, and when not. That is, a Garou that has accelerated can be FTL, but BS can't overcome the light speed threshold with a multiplier.

Nothing selective about it. Garou didn't achieve it by combining his other selves.

Also, even if you don't want to take relativistic effects into account, speed is still squared in kinetic energy equations, so it'd still be lower.

I just realized, Sage Centipede spawned the spear tip that Orochi was pierced with and is implied to have come from the remains of Orochi or Orochi was a sacrifice that spawned SC as SC forms from the spear tip and covers the alter in his goo state shown in the Garou vs Platinum vs Flashy chapter. What does this mean? Is it implying Orochi was a sacrifice that only warranted SC to appear? Is SC supposed to be stronger than Orochi?

Or kinda going back to my old theory, it might be possible that Orochi, SC, and EOW are all the sacrifices needed for God to appear. I believe pieces of each of them are all within the altar area by now with EOW's Tsunami going into the holes, SC likely still has a large section of his body in the hole and Orochi was already in the alter area. If that's the case, I wonder if they would all be comparable to each other.

Regardless, I guess it maybe depends on what happens during and after Garou vs Saitama and in the redraws of Psyrochi merge if there are going to be redrawn because I'd imagine Orochi having interesting thoughts and statements about being a sacrifice for God.

...There was an entire discussion about why Boros climbed Orochi, in short it's Saitama finding Orochi a joke and calling Boros strong.
I feel like that's missing something. The conclusion of the boros fight was essentially Saitama giving up on the idea of a fullfilling battle. In a lot of saitamas early fights he was hoping to find a worthy opponent, for example carnage kabuto. However after the boros fight you never see him do this, instead EC, Orochi and even garou now are moreso pressure release in his mind.

Well, there are a few more reasons, but this was the main one if I'm not mistaken, to be honest this whole discussion was kind of weird in some ways, but I won't complain, the fact is that Boros scales above Orochi in scaling.

...There was an entire discussion about why Boros climbed Orochi, in short it's Saitama finding Orochi a joke and calling Boros strong.
Except that anyone would be strong for Saitama at that moment since no one had ever survived a punch from Saitama.

Not to mention that Saitama didn't say that Orochi was a Joke, he said that he could vent his anger

In my opinion timing is the most important, Saitama calm and excited when he fought Boros and was surprised that someone survived his punch for the first time.

In the actual part, Saitama is angry about the problems in his apartment that the Monster Association has caused and wants to vent his anger.

Saitama complimented Boros’ strength, not his speed.
Boros’s profile still scales him above Orochi in speed
At least Massively Hypersonic (Should be superior to the likes of Melzalgald) | At least Massively Hypersonic (Superior to Orochi), possibly higher (Saitama viewed Boros as an impressive foe while he treated Geryuganshoop as a joke) | At least Relativistic+ (Kicked Saitama to the moon. Generally his striking speed should be equal to his kick), possibly higher (Saitama was seemingly impressed by Boros' Meteoric Burst)

Last edited:
Except that anyone would be strong for Saitama at that moment since no one had ever survived a punch from Saitama.

Not to mention that Saitama didn't say that Orochi was a Joke, he said that he could vent his anger

In my opinion timing is the most important, Saitama calm and excited when he fought Boros and was surprised that someone survived his punch for the first time.

In the actual part, Saitama is angry about the problems in his apartment that the Monster Association has caused and wants to vent his anger.
already used this argument to not scale Boros above Orochi before and it didn't work, if you want to demote Boros you need a stronger argument.

Back