• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Him saying he doesn't know is him saying it's too close to decide, as he does note that Orochi's fighting skill is > GS. But as it was pre-manga, I can see this not being used.

Shouldn't Mel scale to Gery in AP. I mean Mel one shots a bunch of high level characters, and was supposed to help Gery fight Saitama.

Also, it was "almost impossible" for Mel, Gery, and Gror to beat Orochi does mean that there is a chance for them to win. Such a thing physically couldn't happen with a 31 Gigaton character and a 5,000,000,000 Gigaton character.

Probably because it would upgrade most of the OPM cast, and we just can't have that Lmao.
The statement was only made around the time the webcomic came out, long before Golden Sperm even appeared in the manga.

And the quote isn't as objective as people think it is (It's basically: "I dunno, lemme ask ONE about that"), and the fact it comes from Murata makes it worse.

Last edited:
God has some kind of power over the control of souls, since being the one who created everything, he could also have created souls,

and in fact the mental space of phoenix man is also a spiritual plane

1 - He didn't call Boros a good opponent, he even said Boros was boring, If we're going to use jokes, the mosquito was Saitama's most powerful opponent.

2 - Just like deforming the earth's mass from the core, that's not a good argument

3 - Saitama also defended Gaia Cannon, not a good argument

4 - same as above

5 - The strongest when he hadn't faced anyone is not something to celebrate

6 - we can say the same of orochi's feat, it's not an argument

I see that although they have enumerated several sentences, they are repeated and can be summarized in:

- Saitama said boros was strong

It's good to remember that Saitama only said that because Boros were still conscious after a serious punch. But he did not know that Orochi was conscious and survived a serious attack. This argument cannot be used
It pleases me that there are people who consider Saitama's cold quote with a bored face not enough argument for scaling Boros.
Last time, no one supported my arguments and users simply crushed me with quantity.

I don't agree with the current scaling either.

If Boros vs Saitama had happened after he fought Orochi, yeah I'd agree with the scaling. But coming first kind of makes his statements about Boros not really mean much in comparison to someone he'd "fight" in the future. Even if Saitama fought someone as strong as Boros was, he probably won't be impressed again.

In personal terms, I believe Boros is superior to Orochi. However nothing in universe backs up any scaling between them, unless we get another Boros and Garou statement in the future. So I don't think Boros should be scaling to Orochi, and instead should scale to his own feats/scaling until further notice.

Calling Boros strong means little, especially when Boros would've suffered a fatal would or be dead if he couldn't regenerate. And we've already agreed to not scale people to Saitama in anyway, so Boros not getting pierced through from one punch doesn't mean he'd scale above Orochi either.

Best to avoid speculation and stick with what has been shown.

No there really isn't. Saying context without evidence doesn't mean anything.

There is nothing factual here, Boros was impressive via regeneration. Saitama would've killed him or caused fatal damage to him with his first punch out of the armor, and even with the armor and regen he could've one shotted him with zero effort at anytime. Saitama himself even states there isn't anyone he can't beat in one punch.

Trying to scale characters to each other via Saitama is a bad call. Because someone needs to provide proof that if Saitama fought someone as strong as Boros again, he'd actually call them strong and wouldn't just be bored out of his mind and treat them like a joke like he did Orochi.

If Boros had happen first, then no duh he'd be stronger for wiki scaling. But right now this scaling is speculation, no factual evidence or 100% certainty in anything.

He isn't thinking about Boros, and someone of Boros' strength would bore him in the same situation he fought Orochi in as well. Because they're all nothing compared to himself. Can someone actually provide proof that Saitama wouldn't be bored, even though he can effortlessly one shot both of them?

This is all speculation, and the fact that people don't want Orochi>Boros. Which I understand, I don't think that makes sense either. But personal opinion doesn't mean much in terms of scaling on this wiki.

No there really isn't. Saying context without evidence doesn't mean anything.

There is nothing factual here, Boros was impressive via regeneration. Saitama would've killed him or caused fatal damage to him with his first punch out of the armor, and even with the armor and regen he could've one shotted him with zero effort at anytime. Saitama himself even states there isn't anyone he can't beat in one punch.

Trying to scale characters to each other via Saitama is a bad call. Because someone needs to provide proof that if Saitama fought someone as strong as Boros again, he'd actually call them strong and wouldn't just be bored out of his mind and treat them like a joke like he did Orochi.

If Boros had happen first, then no duh he'd be stronger for wiki scaling. But right now this scaling is speculation, no factual evidence or 100% certainty in anything.

He isn't thinking about Boros, and someone of Boros' strength would bore him in the same situation he fought Orochi in as well. Because they're all nothing compared to himself. Can someone actually provide proof that Saitama wouldn't be bored, even though he can effortlessly one shot both of them?

This is all speculation, and the fact that people don't want Orochi>Boros. Which I understand, I don't think that makes sense either. But personal opinion doesn't mean much in terms of scaling on this wiki.
In my above points I already discussed why I think the scaling is valid.

There is nothing factual here, Boros was impressive via regeneration. Saitama would've killed him or caused fatal damage to him with his first punch out of the armor
Boros doesn't use his regeneration at all until his right arm was smashed off by Saitama, and even then he continues fighting for a long time before actually regenerating. Saitama called Boros strong after experiencing his true power and before his regeneration. In the entire fight, Boros is only shown using his regeneration twice.
unless we get another Boros and Garou statement in the future
I'm still not entirely convinced that all of the current Boros and Garou statements are not applicable, but maybe that's just me
Saitama's cold quote with a bored face
I don't see how this is a bored face

Last edited:
Boros doesn't use his regeneration at all until his right arm was smashed off by Saitama, and even then he continues fighting for a long time before actually regenerating. Saitama called Boros strong after experiencing his true power and before his regeneration. In the entire fight, Boros is only shown using his regeneration twice.
Can someone explain why that means he scales to Orochi beyond personal opinion/speculation.

Can anyone provide in universe factual evidence?

Make a thread, then. It's currently on the profiles.
I have no intention of changing OPM stats.

This is merely me explaining my dissatisfaction with the current scaling. If you have an issue with me talking about this subject you can tell me if I'm not allowed to speak of it. I wouldn't want to cause any problems between users either, so if this is causing problems please tell me. I don't mind not bringing the subject up again if there is an issue.

If I'm allowed to speak of this, and it doesn't bother you, I don't see why you'd have to response to me. So I'm certain I'm causing some kind of issue for you.

I do not mean to cause issues or trouble, my apologies if I was bothering anyone.

Can someone explain why that means he scales to Orochi beyond personal opinion/speculation.

Can anyone provide in universe factual evidence?
Saitama looked shcoked at MB boros, he lands more hits, Boros is called strong multiple times, and keeps up with and surpasses normal Saitama throughout their fight. He is casually above Gery, Melz, and Gror in his armored form, who had a slim chance of beating Orochi working together, a weaker Garou who is not comparable to Boros is able to dodge some of Orochi's attacks. Saitama did not think Orochi was the monster king, but rather the monster rince, and called him a child. Saying he was just powerful enough to vent some anger. Even thougn much larger, his body is torn to shreds by normal punches, and his Gae Canon is countered by a serious squirt gun, a weaker attack than a serious punch.

Disagree, I do not see how that relates to any scaling whatsoever as explained above.

However I'll drop the topic. As I do not want to cause issues or any arguments for something I'm not fighting for.

To be fair, Gyoro Gyoro told Orochi not to kill Garou, so Orochi was somewhat holding back in the fight
But not wanting to kill would not be a reason to not use your full speed. I understand the point though.

Disagree, I do not see how that relates to any scaling whatsoever as explained above.

However I'll drop the topic. As I do not want to cause issues or any arguments for something I'm not fighting for.
I think you have some good points, I enjoy the discussion. Don't feel pressured into stopping if you don't want to.

Although I do think the facts I just provided give multiple scaling avenues which place Boros a notch or two above Orochi.

But not wanting to kill would not be a reason to not use your full speed. I understand the point though.

I think you have some good points, I enjoy the discussion. Don't feel pressured into stopping if you don't want to.

Although I do think the facts I just provided give multiple scaling avenues which place Boros a notch or two above Orochi.
Actually there would be a reason since we learn that orochi had been purposefully concealing his strength

meme: people from other wikis:saitama planet buster,ok sounds right sounds right VSWB start 1000 discussions about whether saitama is a planet or not you literally clip your own wings for just nonsense things you make up

Actually there would be a reason since we learn that orochi had been purposefully concealing his strength
I will concede on that point then, but the Gery, Mel, and Gror scaling, Saitama being shocked at MB Boros's speed/attacks, Orochi's far larger body being shreded by normal punches, a clearly weaker serious move being used, Saitama calling him the Monster Prince and a child, and Boros' unleashed form almost matching a casual saitama, and Saitama calling Boros strong all put him above Orochi.

meme: people from other wikis:saitama planet buster,ok sounds right sounds right VSWB start 1000 discussions about whether saitama is a planet or not you literally clip your own wings for just nonsense things you make up
So that's your suggestion ? We accepting stuff based on offsite users believing on it ? That was never the case, and even then, the CRTs were closed, it's not 100% rejected, it's on stand by until the next fight is over

So that's your suggestion ? We accepting stuff based on offsite users believing on it ? That was never the case, and even then, the CRTs were closed, it's not 100% rejected, it's on stand by until the next fight is over
i don't mean that they get too complicated with something that is simpler to understand, saitama did all that effortlessly

murata said that if saitama fought against the current goku, he would not be sure who would win (imply that both are possibly even)

Back