• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I know GS is not a merger. But why doesn't the cluster have a multiplier in this case? Clusters of thousands of cells are ways to deal damage to S class heroes, while single cells are declared as A class, and in WC in general at the level of a puppy.

Yeah, GS's multiplier in unquantifiable but PS's can be measured.
^Pretty much this. We know there’s an increase but it’s unquantifiable. Platinum Sperm was the one that is outright stated to have the power of 54 trillion Black Sperm in one. We have absolutely no clue what the increase for Golden Sperm is since he isn’t a permanent all in one type fusion like Platinum Sperm.

^Pretty much this. We know there’s an increase but it’s unquantifiable. Platinum Sperm was the one that is outright stated to have the power of 54 trillion Black Sperm in one. We have absolutely no clue what the increase for Golden Sperm is since he isn’t a permanent all in one type fusion like Platinum Sperm.
So can we use the PS multiplier?

I mean I’m all for using it but I was hoping we’d wait and see if the single Black Sperm can’t beat a dog statement is still a thing after the arc ends or if the redraws change the cell counts for any of the Sperms. Though it seems like everybody wants to use it as soon as possible and just change it later if the dog statement still exist later on. But anyway here are the two tiers Platinum Sperm would be if we do use the multiplier.

Platinum Sperm (Low End): 0.057390365368069 Tons (9-A) x 54 trillion = 2.46778571083 Teratons (Low 6-B)

Platinum Sperm (High End): 34.98 Tons (8-B) x 54 trillion = 1.88892 Petatons (6-A)

Basically Platinum Sperm would be

At least Low 6-B, likely 6-A (Has the combined power of 54 trillion Black Sperms within him. Even a single Black Sperm is stated to be capable of easily defeating an A-Class Hero)

It doesn't make sense since the PS was destroyed by a single Low 6-B attack. 6-A doesn't make even more sense since it's the same level as Sage's 6666 GLD.
PS has shown that he can go toe-to-toe with a character demonstrating a level 6-C feat. But no one in that battle even came close to showing something from the category of Low 6-B, and even more so 6-A

And the question I've asked a bunch of times and got no answer is how do we know the Sky Folks' threat level is a tiger?
In the manga, their level is not indicated in any way.

And the question I've asked a bunch of times and got no answer is how do we know the Sky Folks' threat level is a tiger?
In the manga, their level is not indicated in any way.
It ain't stated , but since sky king : deep sea king everyone just assumed that their direct subordinates would be comparable as well

It doesn't make sense since the PS was destroyed by a single Low 6-B attack. 6-A doesn't make even more sense since it's the same level as Sage's 6666 GLD.
I don't really have an opinion on using the multiplier yet. But that's a weird counterargument

PS was killed by a Low 6-B character, and there's nothing saying SC is strictly Low 6-B, if anything, Low 6-B is his baseline as that's his AP value by just existing.

This isn't a case like MCU Surtur, where he was killed by a 6-B explosion. If that was the case, then there'd been an argument against using the multplier.

I mean I’m all for using it but I was hoping we’d wait and see if the single Black Sperm can’t beat a dog statement is still a thing after the arc ends or if the redraws change the cell counts for any of the Sperms. Though it seems like everybody wants to use it as soon as possible and just change it later if the dog statement still exist later on. But anyway here are the two tiers Platinum Sperm would be if we do use the multiplier.

Platinum Sperm (Low End): 0.057390365368069 Tons (9-A) x 54 trillion = 2.46778571083 Teratons (Low 6-B)

Platinum Sperm (High End): 34.98 Tons (8-B) x 54 trillion = 1.88892 Petatons (6-A)

Basically Platinum Sperm would be

At least Low 6-B, likely 6-A (Has the combined power of 54 trillion Black Sperms within him. Even a single Black Sperm is stated to be capable of easily defeating an A-Class Hero)
This. I'd just go with the low end and avoid the trouble. Or a possibly instead of a likely.

When was it said one Black Sperm = an A class hero? How were Iaian and Spring Mostachio skewering thousands upon thousands of them in singular strikes, then??

Is the statement referring to one Black Sperm made of thousands of Black Sperms, or 1 Black Sperm made of 1 Black Sperm?

When was it said one Black Sperm = an A class hero?
Homeless Emperor said it. But I don't really see how he's even a remotely good source.
How were Iaian and Spring Mostachio skewering thousands upon thousands of them in singular strikes, then??
Iaian could become S-Class if it weren't for Sweet Mask, and Spring Mustachio explicitly said he restricted himself to A-Class to lessen the property damage from Tomboy while carving up Black Sperm.

Plus, Black Sperm is frequently portrayed as a glass cannon.

At least Low 6-B, likely higher (Platinum Sperm is a 54 trillion merger of Black Sperm, who was stated to have enough strength to wipe out an A-class hero)
Homeless’ statement makes it unclear if he’s referring to a single Black Sperm cell or a single Black Sperm with many cells. He’s also not a good source since I doubt he understands all the fineworkings of how he works and I doubt Black Sperm explained it.

Also, potential translation differences.

Homeless’ statement makes it unclear if he’s referring to a single Black Sperm cell or a single Black Sperm with many cells. He’s also not a good source since I doubt he understands all the fineworkings of how he works and I doubt Black Sperm explained it.

Also, potential translation differences.
He literally says the number dude

We do not yet know how the multiplier works and whether there is a linearity there. We have nothing but a false statement from a bum and a desire to use a multiplier simply because. We weren't even stressed about the increase in PS strength. Trying to give him a Low 6-B or even more so a 6-A looks like a handjob, which is very ironic when we're talking about live cum.

It literally said and individual black sperm. How much more straightforward can it get?

It's not even like he said something like "Black sperm can take out an A class hero." He specifically said an individual one, so he can highlight how strong 54 trillion of those would be
“An individual Black Sperm” not ”an individual CELL of Black Sperm”.

I didn't quite understand why Centipede's Potential Energy should be the limit of his power. Orochi has a height of about 27-90 meters, his potential energy level is 8-B, but he is a Low 5-B.
Because Orochi showed a feat much better than his PE, while all Sage's feats, except for 6666 GLD, are not even close to his PE.

Back