• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Maybe Genos wasn't hovering in the air because of the timeframe, and then because his punches were pushing him off the ground.

No, it's bullshit though. He falls down, and his blows are directed forward.

How big are the small explosions on the right

0130-008.png

Genos’ is a bit strange because when he actually begins punching he’s way further back than the previous panel. Either he was pushed back by his blows or he pushed Kabuto back a tiny bit. You can see effects under his feet, like a slide, or being pushed into the ground.

Genos’ is a bit strange because when he actually begins punching he’s way further back than the previous panel. Either he was pushed back by his blows or he pushed Kabuto back a tiny bit. You can see effects under his feet, like a slide, or being pushed into the ground.
I also thought it strange, and I also noticed on the legs that he pushed him away.

So, if I calculate Garou's feat of parrying Death Gatling's death Shower, who would scale to it?
What for? In my opinion, you can get a maximum in the region of Mach 40-50, but the most logical result is about Mach 6-9. However, Garou scales up to Mach 155.

Although.... In fact, these heroes could fight evenly with the poison-weakened Garou. Who could still deflect those bullets. And by the time Genos arrived, Garou had adapted to the poison and became closer to his usual characteristics.

What for? In my opinion, you can get a maximum in the region of Mach 40-50, but the most logical result is about Mach 6-9. However, Garou scales up to Mach 155.
A M314's fire rate is at max. 6000 rpm, i.e. a hundred bullets per second. Garou deflects these bullets at the same time. The feat is at least in the MHS range.

A M314's fire rate is at max. 6000 rpm, i.e. a hundred bullets per second. Garou deflects these bullets at the same time. The feat is at least in the MHS range.
The last time it got calced it only got HH iirc. I don't really think it's close to MHS.

Not really OPM related, but im looking at all of Muratas works and his one shots are peak fiction. He probably has the best one shots compared to any other relevant mangaka.
idk, that one Death Note one shot was peak.

I suddenly became interested. If Someday, let's say ONE says in his interview that he knows a wiki "VSB", and he studied the power levels of this site, and according to him, God would be at level 0, then in God's profile he would be level 0 ?

I suddenly became interested. If Someday, let's say ONE says in his interview that he knows a wiki "VSB", and he studied the power levels of this site, and according to him, God would be at level 0, then in God's profile he would be level 0 ?
No, the verse will be remove or the character iirc

Back