• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Translated:

"Hello, I have come to announce that ONE has officially confirmed Saitama is tier -1 and can one punch all of fiction, and that he is retiring as the author of One Punch Man and I am his replacement. Thus, every chapter I don't like will be rewritten and made to be horrible compared to its previous incarnation, starting with the Metal Bat Vs. Garou fight, where Metal Bat will now destroy half of the solar system with his last swing before making out with Garou. I'm not sure why ONE didn't like the idea, but I think it's appropriate."

God created all of reality, which is comprised of infinite universes, confined within infinite stacks of more infinite stacks etc. of infinite multiverses, each of which is held within infinite over-arching dimensions that are each infinitely superior to the one below it. All of this is contained within a bubble among uncountably infinite stacks of other infinite bubbles, branching out omni-directionally, with there being infinite sections each holding their own levels of infinite bubbles that view the layers below them as something akin to fiction. All of those sections/layers of infinite stacks of infinite bubbles are each transcended by yet another infinite stack of inconceivable realities, etc. etc. more infinite infinity stacks, and then God is above it all, viewing the rest of the verse as infinite stacks of inferior infinities below himself.

Also, the OPM Earth is right below God's plane, and everyone on it is High 1-A, apart from anyone who has broken their limiter who is tier 0.
I thought we can't reach tier 0 by merely adding infinities to each other.

Made a One Punch Man iceberg, took over an hour and I got lazy at the last one so I just added a fact that everyone knows.

One_Punch_Man_iceberg.png

I don't believe Garou will fight the S-class in the manga because everything regarding Garou's evolution in the WC during his fight against the heroes (besides resisting tatsumaki's restraints) was changed to happen during his fights against Bang, PS, FF, and SC.

But even if it does happen, the impact will be demonstrably lessened without Tareo there and Garou's attitude change.

Imma finally stop coping and admit current Garou is awakened Garou. Red Garou was already referred to as half-monster Garou and this Garou has a full suit and was Awakened(tm) by Bang during their fight.

Oh, what could've been.
jmiaq4vrecn81.jpg

Artist: Snob_Goblin1 on reddit
Love this, but I might like the current design a little more.

I don't believe Garou will fight the S-class in the manga because everything regarding Garou's evolution in the WC during his fight against the heroes (besides resisting tatsumaki's restraints) was changed to happen during his fights against Bang, PS, FF, and SC.

But even if it does happen, the impact will be demonstrably lessened without Tareo there and Garou's attitude change.
just wait for next chapter

If this is Awakened Garou, it doesn't look like some terrifying, inhuman monster. It looks at best like a half-monster and at worst like a human inside a costume/armor. I expect Awakened Garou to look like a devil who exudes dread and bad intentions
I don't look at either Garou design and think "That's terrifying". Also, the facial structure of the devil version is much more human than current Garous. Idk what webcomic Garous' hands looked like, but the Mangas clawed fingers give me more of a monsterous vibe.

Also, it IS pretty much a costume. Saitama calls it out numerous times in the Webcomic. I don't think either design is perfect really, bits and pieces of both would probably make an even better monster design.

For example, I like webcomic Garou's horns a lot, but I think the face is far worse than what we have rn. Idk how those two could be properly combined in our current design but that would be pretty cool.

This probably won't happen, but it would be epic if Garou emitted such a level of energy/pressure/whatever that Blast detects it and thinks it's some kind of avatar of God. Again, likely won't happen, but would be cool.

This probably won't happen, but it would be epic if Garou emitted such a level of energy/pressure/whatever that Blast detects it and thinks it's some kind of avatar of God. Again, likely won't happen, but would be cool.
I think Blast holds the standards of gods/anything related to gods well above Garou, didn’t even bother with stopping him on the surface.

Back