• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean he technically isn't wrong though. From the looks of it ONE really doesn't want to make a new threat level for the strongest dragons so it seems like he's just using Unknown as a placeholder for the monsters that are above Dragon but still not God. Cause Evil Natural Water was originally Dragon but after turning into Evil Ocean Water it become Unknown. So from the looks of it in this case Unknown does seem to indicate they are now in a tier higher than Dragons which would basically mean they are now in the Above Dragon tier and not simply Dragons anymore.

Thing is Above Dragon isn't even an official threat lvl in the first place. It's just something that ONE and Murata said in the interviews. So Unknown really might just be considered the in story term for Above Dragon.

Not really? In story, Orochi is only listed as threat level dragon. Boros is also only listed as threat level dragon with the databooks. Yet both are much stronger than Sage Centipede is.

True. Though I was specifically talking about the threat lvl narration box. Cause the only reason why Orochi and Boros were labeled as Dragons by Drive Knight and in the databook were because they use the Hero Association ratings which don't have anything that's above Dragon but below God.

Oh right I keep forgetting Evil Eye was a thing. Though wasn't there an interview that said it is unknown because it was Murata's creation?

Ehh I've always considered Evil Eye to be at the lvl where its in between Demon and Dragon since Murata said its stronger than Fubuki who at this point can block a single energy blast from Rover. Actually that reminds me why doesn't Evil Eye scale to Fubuki when Murata outright said its stronger than her on top of it being his own creation which he should have full knowledge of.

Ehh I've always considered Evil Eye to be at the lvl where its in between Demon and Dragon since Murata said its stronger than Fubuki who at this point can block a single energy blast from Rover. Actually that reminds me why doesn't Evil Eye scale to Fubuki when Murata outright said its stronger than her on top of it being his own creation which he should have full knowledge of.
That's only Fubuki's peak. Fubuki is only 8-A normally. And scaling Evil Eye to Fubuki's peak creates scaling contradictions and circular scaling.

I'm pretty sure I made a CRT on why Evil Eye being dragon level is invalid long ago.

The Rover fight came out after Murata did that interview. The interview was in 2018 and the chapter where Fubuki blocked Rover’s blast was in 2019.

@Emirp sumitpo Ehh you're right. Though I'll be honest I never really liked the idea of Fubuki downscaling from Rover just because she can block a single shot from it.

@LordTracer Technically it also happened in the webcomic so Murata should already know it was gonna be adapted at some point.

can't wait for something like Flashy Flash's "I'm weaker without my sword" getting turned up to 11, and he becomes 6-C without his sword, but 6-A with it lmao
I mean it is not that far-fetched. Many people seem to underestimate the difference between blades and punches. Some of the sharpest knifes have an edge of about 0.1 microns. Let's say Flashy Flash's sword is 10 times sharper. If Flash's sword is a meter long then the surface area of the sharp side of the blade should be 0.0001 cm^2. The front part of a fist is about 40 cm^2. That's a 400k difference. So theoretically baseline 6-C being can damage High 6-B being. The damage would be even higher even he doesn't use the full length of the sharp side or just uses the tip of the sword. That and ninjutsu probably somewhat buffs sword techniques.

Last edited:
Sweet Mask is gonna end up being a character that gets a "varies" tier on VsBattle since his power is probably gonna correlate with his emotional state (...Or personality if you want to be like me and be a crackpot theorist who occasionally shitposts about Sweet Mask having DID)

Boros could have renegerated that arm before, but he willingly decided not to. Also, if Saitama can rip apart his arm, Boros should know that a punch in the stomach would probably blow up his torso, yet he is confident in his abilities.

I think that Sage Centipede's size may have gotten a slight downgrade, albeit that was only half of him.

SPOILER_Screenshot_18.png

The manga is starting to piss people off, this was the first thing someone said on the OPM Discord about the chapter

Back