• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's not like "we see Garou and Bat on Sage's body because it's needed so we can watch the fight". Half of Sage's body literally falls on the aircraft carrier and much less of it. This is not some kind of assumption, and Murata made it clear to us that this is the case.
Hell, that's 10% of its original width.
It’s not like we see the hole from outer space yet we don’t see the ship which by your logic is BIGGER than the hole since half of SC body is less than half that of the ship.

Tank Top Master became a discord Mod

yXOk62k.png
Wait, That old man i still alive??

It’s not like we see the hole from outer space yet we don’t see the ship which by your logic is BIGGER than the hole since half of SC body is less than half that of the ship.
Murata simply forgot to draw the ship or he was off-screen at that moment. We have too many frames where Sage is not so big and a whole frame where the plot emphasizes this. And this is against a frame with a dubious hole, the diameter of which also jumps from frame to frame (from 800 to 2000 meters, and sometimes less).

Murata simply forgot to draw the ship or he was off-screen at that moment. We have too many frames where Sage is not so big and a whole frame where the plot emphasizes this. And this is against a frame with a dubious hole, the diameter of which also jumps from frame to frame (from 800 to 2000 meters, and sometimes less).
And we have a whole panel of SC from outer space and we still see the hole and the end of SC in that hole…same logic could be used, murata wanted to make the boat and characters visible instead of dropping a huge chunk of SC taking up the entire panel.

And we have a whole panel of SC from outer space and we still see the hole and the end of SC in that hole…same logic could be used, murata wanted to make the boat and characters visible instead of dropping a huge chunk of SC taking up the entire panel.
It was enough for him to knock down the remains of the body in the distance or show that it was more than a ship. This is a completely different case. They are not just on the same panel. Sage's body is literally on top of the ship, so we can scale it.

My prediction is either Saitama will think Garou is still human and walks away, or Garou ignores him.

Or Pig God crashes into the ground at Mach 500000, dealing damage to Garou, and spits the S class out who are now at full power. Weakened (from Pig God) Garou then fights the entire S class at once besides Tatsumaki who’s still at 1% power (confirmed by ONE in a stream one year from now) but she still manages to restrain him for a bit. Rest plays out like the webcomic.

My prediction is either Saitama will think Garou is still human and walks away, or Garou ignores him.

Or Pig God crashes into the ground at Mach 500000, dealing damage to Garou, and spits the S class out who are now at full power. Weakened (from Pig God) Garou then fights the entire S class at once besides Tatsumaki who’s still at 1% power (confirmed by ONE in a stream one year from now) but she still manages to restrain him for a bit. Rest plays out like the webcomic.
That's some hardcore wishful thinking.

So was the base spear when Tatsumaki lifted it.
In this case, Sage Centipede is literally in the sunlight while it is night on the ground below, meaning that he's reaching beyond the part of the earth's curvature that has Z-city in its shadow. We can just scale him based on the length required to do that

In this case, Sage Centipede is literally in the sunlight while it is night on the ground below, meaning that he's reaching beyond the part of the earth's curvature that has Z-city in its shadow. We can just scale him based on the length required to do that
He could be just catching fire from going fast.

Most of it is a joke.
Except the Pig God bit.
Saitama jumped over the tsunami and landed by garou, pig god got pushed with the tsunami so they're getting further away as we speak. The only interruption i see happening is AM somehow making his way to Garou. but at this point nothing makes logical sense besides EOW coming back to life.

He could be just catching fire from going fast.
If he were on fire from acceleration, then the light would be distributed across his entire length since the entire body has to be moving at the same speed. In this case, the unillumined sections should be brighter than the section that is lit up, since the upper section of the body is so many lengths above the clouds to be in the upper stratosphere (20-50km) at a minimum, where air pressure is small fraction of what it is on the ground.

Also, Sage does not seem to be in fire in the other panels where Garou is running around the lit up section, it just looks like his body is being illuminated from elsewhere.

Also, there is bright light streaming over the horizon here- it can't be the light from Garou's attack given the angle and the way it spreads over and illuminates the far horizon. This must be the sun, which depending on the time on the ground, means Sage is a couple time zones away from the underground sections of his torso. If we're going to try and get a better gauge of his height, I recommend using this panel.

I called it. We're already getting Saitama Vs. Garou next chapter. That's the exact line Saitama said after one-shotting ENW before the fight started. It's supposed to be a parallel scene.

I'm hype since we've literally waited around half a decade for this, but I do think at least one chapter of Garou Vs. the S-Class would've been nice. Very little point in Fubuki healing them if they're not gonna do anything else.

1. He was interrupted multiple times in the original.
  2. The current chapter just showed us multiple S-Class heroes who are still in fighting condition. This makes me believe it won't happen for two different reasons:
    1. The heroes shouldn't be seeing Saitama's true strength in this fight. In the original, everyone got beat to shit to the point that they were unconscious, and thus couldn't witness the battle. (Sans Zombieman)
    2. Seems weird to show off the heroes and then not do anything with them since the Saitama vs Garou fight will be the end of the arc. I mean, I guess it lets us know how they're doing? But like, most of this chapter was just them...
  3. Murata has already been dragging this shit out immensely. Based on how things have gone in the surface arc, I'd be very surprised if he just skips over the S-Class fight and goes straight to the Saitama vs Garou fight.

I could be wrong, but I have faith that they won't **** up this part that badly.

TTM had his little inspirational speech, either hes gonna be one shotting garou next chapter or hes gonna sacrifice the fat to heal tatsumaki up which will give us tats(partially healed) vs garou.

I don't really care that much for the S Class fight, Psykos fight or whatever

At this point I just want Saitama vs Garou to happen and that people enjoy it

I don't really care that much for the S Class fight, Psykos fight or whatever

At this point I just want Saitama vs Garou to happen and that people enjoy it
i just want them to go to mars 😭
the saitama v garou fight was a pretty long straight mental breakdown by saitama, hopefully the manga takes that route, i hope the fight is atleast 5+ chapters of pure feats even tho ik alot of talking is gonna happen.

"To be fair, any punch capable of damaging an aircraft carrier would have definitely killed Flashy Flash as well"

Just saw this on Reddit XDDD

i just want them to go to mars 😭
the saitama v garou fight was a pretty long straight mental breakdown by saitama, hopefully the manga takes that route, i hope the fight is atleast 5+ chapters of pure feats even tho ik alot of talking is gonna happen.
Why Mars ? I think the fight needs a real impact, danger, I guess ? Like our world feeling its damage and witnessing a godlike battle and etc, going to Mars would ruin that

And we need a Sweet Mask CRT 🗿

Why Mars ? I think the fight needs a real impact, danger, I guess ? Like our world feeling its damage and witnessing a godlike battle and etc, going to Mars would ruin that

And we need a Sweet Mask CRT 🗿
to one up boros(just to shit on boros stans), well the entire point of danger is kinda wrong considering no one to this day knows about saitama vs garou and how it truly went, zombieman is ur best shot. personally the setting right now is very secluded so it works, open low water field with no one to interrupt(i swear if EOW resurrects) and the ultimate showdown won't be seen really.

Saitama jumped over the tsunami and landed by garou, pig god got pushed with the tsunami so they're getting further away as we speak. The only interruption i see happening is AM somehow making his way to Garou. but at this point nothing makes logical sense besides EOW coming back to life.
Maybe Blast will interrupt to speak one more time with Saitama, or maybe a Diamond Sperm will appear :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"Agar adil, pukulan apa pun yang mampu merusak kapal induk pasti akan membunuh Flashy Flash juga"

Barusan lihat ini di Reddit XDDD

Mengapa Mars? Saya pikir pertarungan membutuhkan dampak nyata, bahaya, saya kira? Seperti dunia kita merasakan kerusakannya dan menyaksikan pertempuran seperti dewa dan lain-lain, pergi ke Mars akan merusaknya

Dan kita membutuhkan CRT Topeng Manis🗿.
Saitama vs orochi the impact has reached the whole world bruh

The only feat that Garou vs Saitama needs to present is serious table flip. These over the top "cool" moments are starting to get stale
We also need the Saitama kicking Garou and the serious headbutt scenes🏃
i hope we get a timeframe for the table flip, 10 mins should suffice 😂

Back