• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
just thought about this, if the s class fight 6-A garou and say CE manages to make garou grunt and "take damage", what we finna do with about that...

CE manages to make garou grunt and "take damage", what we finna do with about that...
There is absolutely no way that will happen, unless Murata and ONE lose their ******* minds. And IF it somehow does happen, it will just be PIS

What he says is 'でもこの3人を一度に相手して勝つなんて僕でもできるか怪しいぞ.'

I think CE is saying he doubts he could take on all of them at the same time and win.

is it possible that (based on his slimmer appearance) platinum sperm had all his "points" put into speed and agility, therefore he's actually inferior to golden sperm in raw power, while significantly faster? i mean, flashy flash was able to somewhat hold his own against PS while GS was proven to be significantly physically stronger than darkshine. This would mean that Flash is physically stronger than Darkshine, which I somewhat doubt.
Saitama is slimmer than Darkshine. Darkshine stronger than Saitama confirmed?

No dog in this fight, just making a list.

Flash Flash is a little slimmer than Metal Bat and Garou, much less muscular than TTM, and way skinnier than Pig God.

No dog in this fight, just making a list.

Flash Flash is a little slimmer than Metal Bat and Garou, much less muscular than TTM, and way skinnier than Pig God.
I saw Pig God in your list and was going to make a "your mom" joke, but I realized you're an admin and I didn't want to be hakai'd. So I'll stay quiet... for now.

I saw Pig God in your list and was going to make a "your mom" joke, but I realized you're an admin and I didn't want to be hakai'd. So I'll stay quiet... for now.
I don't really care, tbh. But we are cracking down on this stuff for just being tasteless.

Is this purely for Atomic Samurai's attack speed? Or is it also normal speed.

I think the only one who would scales to his attack speed is Golden Sperm. Which now that I think about it I ain't sure why Golden Sperm isn't MHS+ from scaling to Atomic's current attack speed.

No need to get snarky lmao. Just say what you want to say, but with decent manners. And btw, that wasn't a very good analogy. Most OPM rules don't apply to Saitama, cus he's freaking Saitama.
What was snarky in my reply? Lmao.

Ok. Garou is slimmer than Puri Puri Prisoner. Puri > Garou confirmed.

Always has been.

Even the webcomic backs this up.
Wait, what do you mean the webcomic implies Flashy Flash is physically stronger than Darkshine? Garou's quote about how the old him would have struggled with Flashy Flash? That doesn't mean Flashy is physically stronger and I did not get that impression at all.

Wait, what do you mean the webcomic implies Flashy Flash is physically stronger than Darkshine? Garou's quote about how the old him would have struggled with Flashy Flash? That doesn't mean Flashy is physically stronger and I did not get that impression at all.
Garou suggested that him before he started awakening would've been trouble for Garou. Golden Sperm got wrecked by a pre awakening Garou.

Given the damage Awakened Garou inflicted on Darkshine vs the damage he inflicted on Flash, I'd say DS is more durable at the very least.

Given the damage Awakened Garou inflicted on Darkshine vs the damage he inflicted on Flash, I'd say DS is more durable at the very least.
Garou was generally holding back against the heroes, so we don't know how much force he was using when against either.

He was countering their combined combo, so I think it's safe to say it's pretty similar.

Plus, he wasn't really holding back as much as Saitama implied. After Saitama says that, they cut to Zombieman's corpse and an obliterated Sweet Mask.

Garou was generally holding back against the heroes, so we don't know how much force he was using when against either.
You can't visually compare the kick he essentially KO'ed Flashy with the multiple, more stylized hits Darkshine took and kept getting up from, Darkshine was 100% more durable off that showing.

Is it really snarky? It more comes off as either a joke (not really at your expense) or pushing that kind logic of logic to its extreme to make it seem more questionable.

Not everything is a personal attack, and your accusations are way more insulting.

Back