• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros Regen Upgrade

But we don't even know if Melza is from the same planet as Boros, by the information we have he has dominated several planets, Melza may have come from anyone

I don't agree

The main point isn't really from which planet Melza comes from, since Boros talks about the entire universe, but rather from the fact that Melza regenerates starting from his marble, while Boros doesn't seem to have core or anything else.

But it was stated he has the greatest regen in the entire universe
Although this is obviously false since we have Zombieman with a much better regen, he never said that, he said that his species had the best NATURAL regen in the universe. We don't know where MElza's powers came from or if they were increasedin any way. That's pure assumption

Last edited:
The Boros specia, according to himself, has the greatest Natural Regen, people who have achieved the regen artificially as Zombieman or who have had the powers increased in some way do not enter into his words. We don't know how Melza's regen originated

3.jpg

Let's remember that Mel didn't really use his regen to regrow material; his mostly seemed to be about putting his individual fragments back together.

His could be a very different type than the natural healing Boros possesses.

"We posses the greatest natural healing in the universe."
"And I have the greatest healing, physical performance and potential energy of all of us."

You posted the quote yourself.
"We posses the greatest NATURAL healing in the universe."

We know the origin of Melza's powers? Is his Regen natural or artificial? has his regen been increased in any way? We don't know, just assumption from there

The problem here is that Melz regens as long as a marble is intact, but Boros doesn't have anything similar, we can't really compare the two.
We call Melz's regen low-high because we consider the marble a small part of his body, but we technically don't know what would happen if the entirety of Melz's body save for the marble were to be destroyed/vaped/erased etc..., it's entirely possible that the marble works by putting Melz's flesh together, with some regenerative property, but it's all too shady and unspecific to be compared to a classic type of regen like Boros's.

The problem here is that Melz regens as long as a marble is intact, but Boros doesn't have anything similar, we can't really compare the two.
We call Melz's regen low-high because we consider the marble a small part of his body, but we technically don't know what would happen if the entirety of Melz's body save for the marble were to be destroyed/vaped/erased etc..., it's entirely possible that the marble works by putting Melz's flesh together, with some regenerative property, but it's all too shady and unspecific to be compared to a classic type of regen like Boros's.
One of Melz heads regenerated without the marble within. It's likely just a heart.

The marble needs to be intact, not inside the body, even the flying head dies only when Bang crushes the marble after picking that out.

The point is that, heart or not, it is something visually different from the rest (the marble is a crystal, Melz is flesh/clay), that holds some control over the greater being to an unknown extent.

Boros's regens is fundamentally different.

"We posses the greatest NATURAL healing in the universe."

We know the origin of Melza's powers? Is his Regen natural or artificial? has his regen been increased in any way? We don't know, just assumption from there
The marble needs to be intact, not inside the body, even the flying head dies only when Bang crushes the marble after picking that out.

The point is that, heart or not, it is something visually different from the rest (the marble is a crystal, Melz is flesh/clay), that holds some control over the greater being to an unknown extent.

Boros's regens is fundamentally different.
They have different functions, so what? Boros' regen is still stated to be greater. I see nothing wrong with "(possibly at least Low-High) because there's no way it's out of the realm of possibility.

They have different functions, so what? Boros' regen is still stated to be greater. I see nothing wrong with "(possibly at least Low-High) because there's no way it's out of the realm of possibility.
No, it wasn't. As I said, it was specified Natural regen and we do not know if Melza is natural

If you argument revolves around "we don't know if it's natural or not" why are you even making a claim. Blatant hitchens razor since you made a claim with no evidence, it can be denied with no evidence.
Exactly and as we can't Upgrade or Downgrade based on assumptions we have to leave as is

The regenerative abilities of Boros and the regenerative abilities of Melzargard work in such vastly inversive ways that comparing one to the other would be foolish. Melzargard has near-invulnerability due to his supernatural ability to reassemble his damaged and lost cells and body parts around his core, kind of like squishing clay people back together. On the other hand, Boros' healing ability works by concentrating his god-like potential energy into his wounds, forcing them to regenerate. One works by piecing together materials on the outside, and the other works by forcing new materials to grow on the inside.

Is there proof that it's natural? If it does not exist it is assumption, very simple
Occam's razor, where we use less assumptions. You’re claiming his regen is unnatural with no evidence. Asking me for evidence is a reverse burden of proof.
The regenerative abilities of Boros and the regenerative abilities of Melzargard work in such vastly inversive ways that comparing one to the other would be foolish. Melzargard has near-invulnerability due to his supernatural ability to reassemble his damaged and lost cells and body parts around his core, kind of like squishing clay people back together. On the other hand, Boros' healing ability works by concentrating his god-like potential energy into his wounds, forcing them to regenerate. One works by piecing together materials on the outside, and the other works by forcing new materials to grow on the inside.
Like I said, different functions doesn’t mean one isn’t greater than the other.

Occam's razor, where we use less assumptions. You’re claiming his regen is unnatural with no evidence. Asking me for evidence is a reverse burden of proof.

In fact, yes you do. You're the only one here wanting an arbitrary upgrade based on an assumption.
I would just have to prove my point if I wanted an upgrade/downgrade, this is not the case.

The one who wants the change that must show all the evidence that brings doubts to the update

That's the principle of the update forum, bring us evidence, not guesswork.

In fact, yes you do. You're the only one here wanting an arbitrary upgrade based on an assumption.
I would just have to prove my point if I wanted an upgrade/downgrade, this is not the case.
The one who wants the change that must show all the evidence that brings doubts to the update
That's the principle of the update forum, bring us evidence, not guesswork.
Boros, made the claim, now you need to proove why it's wrong without assumptions. Plain and simple.

Boros, made the claim, now you need to proove why it's wrong without assumptions. Plain and simple.
It has already been proven false as Boros talked about his race and NATURAL regen

For the moment, what you need to prove is that Boros' claim is also covering Melza, which you will get by proving that MElza's Regen was not artificially created or artificially augmented.

Back