• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sad that Darkshine was actually KO'ed by Golden Sperm, I was holding out that he was conscious underneath the rubble and would get up of his own accord. It would make his entry into the S-class vs Garou fight much more impactful. Which I think we will get S-class vs Garou because there's not much else to get to once Fubuki completes the healing process

Barring Psykos interrupting it before she can actually heal anyone.

Also Nichirin is alive, which is interesting

Also Nichirin is alive, which is interesting
This is part of the reason I don't like the manga as much on a story basis.

People are getting demolished left and right, but it has no consequence other than very briefly stopping them from fighting.

Reversals in battles also happen way more often.

Last edited:
g
SPOILER_Screenshot_18.png

The manga is starting to piss people off, this was the first thing someone said on the OPM Discord about the chapter
This is not from 4chan KEK

Size inconsistencies in a manga?! Impossible???

...So are we gonna end up having Beefcake levels of discussion over how big Sage is?
Quite possibly, yeah. The earliest showings of Sage Centipede's size may be the inconsistent one. Maybe not though.

Sir, why did you defend yourself against a Giant Centipede? Your activities are suspicious.

I suppose he could think Garou destroyed his house.

Last edited:
Pretty sure EOW is gonna comeback as Garou and Saitama are standing, making Saitama fall back and Garou fights EOW.🗿

I think that could be even worse in a way.

Like who's going to interfere with Garou? You have what's maybe a somewhat amped TTM, Pig God, etc.

In the WC, Garou was holding back and didn't unleash the full capabilities of his body, but he hadn't done something impossibly above the heroes yet (Sweet Mask even implies the remaining S-Class could beat Golden Sperm in the raws, but with difficulty). So it makes perfect sense why he doesn't just kill Flashy or DS in one hit.

Wait, Pig God ate the heroes and got swept away by the tsunami. Amai, MB, Monako, and Flashy's whereabouts are unknown so it's just Garou and Saitama now.

Sooo no S-class fight, Sweet Mask doesn't get some shine, and that's it......I really hope that isn't all. Because even though the ending was nice, the fact that we skipped those things for Sage, who honestly wasn't needed is gonna suck.

Really hope we're missing something

Pretty sure Saitama is gonna get interrupted. Also when Saitama landed he looked pissed, he’s probably gonna ask Garou if he’s the monster king who’s causing all the ruckus, Garou’s gonna be like, “no”. And Saitama is finna carry on with his search.😭
From what I hear, Saitama is saying exactly the same thing he said in the wc that starts their conversation to their fight.

MB was right. Garou head has been screwed on tighter since he reach this state. You almost wonder how he's still a monster or part monster or whatever this form is.

so when or if the s class fought garuo and did something are gonna upgrade the 7B characters or consider it a outlier like most feat

not really that would make SC smaller than the ship that couldn't be seen on EOW and the hole was visible from basically outer space.
It's not like "we see Garou and Bat on Sage's body because it's needed so we can watch the fight". Half of Sage's body literally falls on the aircraft carrier and much less of it. This is not some kind of assumption, and Murata made it clear to us that this is the case.
Hell, that's 10% of its original width.

Back