• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
https://**********/read/gist/OPM/36/46/
In Saitama’s serious punch you can see 100 miles away is another continent that expands over the entire curvature of earth

Not really. The bottom portion of what we see matches with the bottom portion of the continent we know about.
The serious punch shows a seperate continent not to far away that spans across the entirety of earths curavature https://**********/read/gist/OPM/36/46/

This is the most frivolous calculation, just to fantasize.

The length of the coastline of the city Z = 30.41 pixels.
Earth Diameter OPM = 575 pixels;

Based on the calculation of High 6-A for ENO, we get that the length of the coastline is at least 6376 km. Naturally, I will measure the biggest shore, because we are for safety)))

The length of the coastline of the city Z = 30.41 pixels = 6376 km;
The diameter of the Earth OPM = 575 pixels = 120559 km (3 times the circumference of the Earth, ahah)
Earth's radius = 60279 km;

The volume of the Earth OPM = 9.17459 * 10^14 km^3;
The volume of our Earth = 1.08321 * 10^12 km^3;

OPM land is 846 times bigger than ours, wuhaahah.

Thus, it increases all feats where the curvature of the Earth is used and gives:

Boros incinerates the Earth's surface = 846 exatons= Low 5-B;
Saitama scatters clouds = 4,08 yottatons= 5-A;

However, along with the mass of the earth, the gravitational force also increases. 846 times, voahah.

Psykos raises the mainland = 1.63 yottaton= 5-B;
Orochi
pushes core layers = 417 yottaton = 5-A;

Evil natural water
just stands still = 42.25 exatons = 5-C;

Do you think that's all? Whatever it is:

Stinger is able to defeat a monster from the sea people, 20 meters high.

Given the new gravitational force, this gives us = 18915673392 joules.
Every Black-Spermy = A-class Hero.
Platinum = 244 Teratons = High 6-B;

Not bad, not bad.

Boros - "Get ready! Now I will destroy you with an attack that will evaporate all the water on this planet!"​

Tatsumaki, who is able to destroy Jupiter with a flick of her finger - "Disappear."​

Sc7XQqAF7Ro.jpg
ropm_021_025-026.jpg

The serious punch shows a seperate continent not to far away that spans across the entirety of earths curavature
You're looking at it wrong. The thing you're seeing is one of the large islands that surround the main body.

This is the most frivolous calculation, just to fantasize.

The length of the coastline of the city Z = 30.41 pixels.
Earth Diameter OPM = 575 pixels;

Based on the calculation of High 6-A for ENO, we get that the length of the coastline is at least 6376 km. Naturally, I will measure the biggest shore, because we are for safety)))

The length of the coastline of the city Z = 30.41 pixels = 6376 km;
The diameter of the Earth OPM = 575 pixels = 120559 km (3 times the circumference of the Earth, ahah)
Earth's radius = 60279 km;

The volume of the Earth OPM = 9.17459 * 10^14 km^3;

OPM land is 846 times bigger than ours, wuhaahah.

Thus, it increases all feats where the curvature of the Earth is used and gives:

Boros incinerates the Earth's surface = 846 exatons= Low 5-B;
Saitama scatters clouds = 4,08 yottatons= 5-A;

However, along with the mass of the earth, the gravitational force also increases. 846 times, voahah.

Psykos raises the mainland = 1.63 yottaton= 5-B;
Orochi
pushes core layers = 417 yottaton = 5-A;

Evil natural water
just stands still = 42.25 exatons = 5-C;

Given the new gravitational force, this gives us = 18915673392 joules.
Platinum = 244 Teratons = High 6-B;

Not bad, not bad.

Boros - "Get ready! Now I will destroy you with an attack that will evaporate all the water on this planet!"​

Tatsumaki, who is able to destroy Jupiter with a flick of her finger - "Disappear."​

Sc7XQqAF7Ro.jpg
**** is this serious? or just meme? I don't know why but if it's serious I find it hard to be accepted

Because its not the entire curvature. Its a shot from a lower altitude that only shows a small portion of the world in a relative sense.
Entire curvature shown**
smaller altitude wouldn’t really make a difference since we sit it enclose what seems to be 1000+ miles of circumference even just from the low shot panel.

A special version for haters.

The length of the coastline of the city Z = 42 pixels.
Earth Diameter OPM = 555 pixels;

Based on the calculation of High 6-A for ENO, we get that the length of the coastline is at least 6376 km.

The length of the coastline of the city Z = 42 pixels = 6376 km;
The diameter of the Earth OPM = 575 pixels = 84254 km (2 times the circumference of the Earth, break off haters)
Earth's radius = 42127 km;

The volume of the Earth OPM = 3.13162* 10^14 km^3;

OPM land is 289 times bigger than ours. Still hundreds of times.

Boros incinerates the Earth's surface = 289 exatons= 5-C;
Saitama
scatters clouds = 290 zettatons = 5-B;

However, along with the mass of the Earth, the gravitational force also increases. 249 times.

Psykos raises the mainland =21 yottaton= 5-B;
Orochi pushes core layers = 5,15 yottaton = 5-A;

Evil natural water
just stands still = 14 exatons = High 6-A;

Given the new gravitational force, this gives us = 8309647058 joules.
Platinum = 119 Teratons = High 6-B;

1-gmaKPeE2I.jpg

maller altitude wouldn’t really make a difference since we sit it enclose what seems to be 1000+ miles of circumference even just from the low shot panel.
It does. This is Japan from the ISS, as you can tell it follows the same patterns as that image. You would need a far higher zoom shot to get what you're suggesting.

Just look at the above image from Nik. You can see the island in the Serious Punch shot at the top right of the picture.

Based on the calculation of High 6-A for ENO, we get that the length of the coastline is at least 6376 km.
Being real here shouldn't we just like, do the opposite and use the map to find the coastline length and then use that for ENW?

It does. This is Japan from the ISS, as you can tell it follows the same patterns as that image. You would need a far higher zoom shot to get what you're suggesting.

Just look at the above image from Nik. You can see the island in the Serious Punch shot at the top right of the picture.
Took me alittle to decipher what way to look at the picture lol. Basically Seoul is to the left of Japan. I don’t get the point what was made, the red in my picture isn’t an island but stretches across the entire curvature, it’s far off in the distance, probs not the 100 miles I suggested and it doesn’t look like anything in the picture nik has since.

Imagine one day, Murata or ONE reveals SC's length for us, and it's 50 km. GG.
I think it would be ingored similar to the statement about the height of the cave which ninjas fought in. If Sage was 50 km, each scale would be 15 meters which is condradicted in literally every panel

I don’t think he’ll give us a length for SC, hell we still don’t know Tatsumaki’s “canon” height.

Equal in height to Child Emperor, who’s 4’5”.

But I’m sure she appears much taller in other scenes, especially when she’s pressed up against Genos later on. She seems almost as tall as him!

in conclusion: Tatsumaki is a shapeshifter, but only for her height.

Equal in height to Child Emperor, who’s 4’5”.

But I’m sure she appears much taller in other scenes, especially when she’s pressed up against Genos later on. She seems almost as tall as him!

in conclusion: Tatsumaki is a shapeshifter, but only for her height.

some angles/panels make tats look smaller and bigger than CE by quite a bit. Murata wants to keep us guessing.

I actually don't like NikHelton's calc. Orochi didn't lift that entire section of the inner core. He merely displaced it

Guess we could just go scorched Earth and make a thread on which end to use and then add a discussion rule banning any further recalcs.

Back