• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Even if Genos were to burn every mosquito in the world, it would only yield 423.11 kilotons of TNT.
That's about what I expected.

I was more trying to see if I could get something above 0.75 kilotons. But I doubt it will reach that level.

I understand what Ugarik means now, NikHelton's calc implies that Orochi lifted all the outer core layers by 2800 kilometers, but that's impossible as the layers would be above the surface at that point.

In reality, the layers were only displaced by a few hundred kilometers at most.

(1.1919728 x 10^22) * 183700 * 7.55 = 3951.22 Petatons of TNT (Multi-Continent level)
Yes, I initially had doubts about this, but when I saw the approval of the calculation, I thought that I simply calculated the PE of the layers themselves that were shifted.

When I get home, I will try to calculate a more accurate value of this feat and the result will already be final.

Although it looks like some members want to go with KE.

Orochi should be lightspeed from being able to fodderise a possibly lightspeed attacking character and blitz someone who can sense and dodge lightspeed attacks. But that’s just me I guess.

Orochi should be lightspeed from being able to fodderise a possibly lightspeed attacking character and blitz someone who can sense and dodge lightspeed attacks. But that’s just me I guess.
Сockroach does not dodge attacks at the speed of light, it just does not care how fast the attack will be. He dodges before it starts thanks to his sensors.

Mob at full power, Mogami and Toichiro with perfect teamwork vs Tatsumaki?
It's useless to bet Toichiro and Mogami against Tats because it's 6-C (at most High 6-C) vs High 6-A.

A mob with a full release of power will give a decent fight, although perhaps the Mogami spirits could help him with this.

Mob at full power, Mogami and Toichiro with perfect teamwork vs Tatsumaki?
Tatsumaki blitzes

Yeah. And Orochi could blitz him before his sensors even went off. The lightspeed sensors.
Awakened Cockroach's feat isn't even a speed feat, it's aim dodging. Awakened Cockroach dodges before the attack even starts. That's not the same as dodging the attack itself.

Yeah. And Orochi could blitz him before his sensors even went off. The lightspeed sensors.
No no no. These are not light speed sensors. I'll give you a simpler analogy. You can be shot at with a bullet, a laser, or even a gravity beam at infinite speed. But you dodge before the opponent pulls the trigger, sensing his intentions.

That's how it works.

Tatsumaki blitzes

Awakened Cockroach's feat isn't even a speed feat, it's aim dodging. Awakened Cockroach dodges before the attack even starts. That's not the same as dodging the attack itself.
I know. But he aim dodges by sensing the attack, and allegedly, he can sense light speed attacks and dodge before they happen.

Could not sense Orochi. Didn’t even get to flinch.

No no no. These are not light speed sensors. I'll give you a simpler analogy. You can be shot at with a bullet, a laser, or even a gravity beam at infinite speed. But you dodge before the opponent pulls the trigger, sensing his intentions.

That's how it works.
Okay. But Cockroack can sense light speed attacks. Yet could not sense Orochi before being impaled. So Orochi could blitz his senses, which as stated, can sense light speed attacks.

I know. But he aim dodges by sensing the attack, and allegedly, he can sense light speed attacks and dodge before they happen.

Could not sense Orochi. Didn’t even get to flinch.
That's just Orochi being able to negate his Awakened Cockroach sensing his killing intent.

Awakened Cockroach senses the intent and moves before the attack even happens. He doesn't scale to the attack at all

That's just Orochi being able to negate his Awakened Cockroach sensing his killing intent.

Awakened Cockroach senses the intent and moves before the attack even happens. He doesn't scale to the attack at all
Would Orochi get something from that for his profile?

As discussed in the CRT. I thinkwe agreed for some sort of stealth mastery or instinctive reaction negation?
Is that so? I thought more of Stealth Mastery since that would probably be more of an example of him bypassing Awakened Cockroach's ability instead of negating it.

I updated the calculation and got results close to High 6-A. It may not be level 5, but it raised the god tier of the verse quite well. However, this only applies to PE.
I added the Key and got the result in Low 5-B. I can explain the absence of huge destruction and destruction of the planet by the fact that the energy was scattered all over the Earth and came out not at once, but for a certain time. That is, all this power stretched for a conditional 10 minutes. If it works the way I think, of course.

But whether to use KE or not is up to you. I would like everyone to make a decision and choose a method. My job is to make the calculation.

I updated the calculation and got results close to High 6-A. It may not be level 5, but it raised the god tier of the verse quite well. However, this only applies to PE.
I added the Key and got the result in Low 5-B. I can explain the absence of huge destruction and destruction of the planet by the fact that the energy was scattered all over the Earth and came out not at once, but for a certain time. That is, all this power stretched for a conditional 10 minutes. If it works the way I think, of course.

But whether to use KE or not is up to you. I would like everyone to make a decision and choose a method. My job is to make the calculation.

KE should be find considering it was an actual destructive feat. Also to explain lack of DC that isn’t a good argument considering 99% of verses don’t follow AP=DC logic. I would like to assume that’s the AoE fallacy of oh but this attack should’ve “boom boom” the planet iyk what I mean.

What led to the downgrade from 5-C just out of curiosity (PE value)?

You used 30 seconds correct? Which if u did that is reasonable considering the entirety of everything else is happening in a few moments.

That is, all this power stretched for a conditional 10 minutes. If it works the way I think, of course.
... so why use a timeframe of 30 seconds (once again) even though it was already debunked in a CRT?

Moreover this train of logic makes no sense, we use the time frame precisely to know how much energy is generated every second.

Besides, with this result you could literally break the planet into pieces, it just wouldn't be enough to overcome the gravitational force holding it together.

Also, why bring this up now once again, because the result is back to High 6-A? Come on. I just hope that all this time you were not intentionally trying to make this calculation Tier 5, and if it weren't for Ugarik that result would have easily slipped under the radar.

... so why use a timeframe of 30 seconds (once again) even though it was already debunked in a CRT?

Moreover this train of logic makes no sense, we use the time frame precisely to know how much energy is generated every second.

Besides, with this result you could literally break the planet into pieces, it just wouldn't be enough to overcome the gravitational force holding it together.

Also, why bring this up now once again, because the result is back to High 6-A? Come on. I just hope that all this time you were not intentionally trying to make this calculation Tier 5, and if it weren't for Ugarik that result would have easily slipped under the radar.
I already wrote why 30 seconds work. We have no reason to believe that the reaction of the heroes and earthquakes only occurred during the pull of energy. That is, we are literally shown how energy travels and only then how everything else happens. Everything happened during and after the energy had overcome its path.

And about the fact that I specifically achieve 5 tier results. In my comment, I specifically clarified that I calculated this at the request of users and, in general, I don’t care which method I will use. The math is correct in both cases I guess. So you can be sure that there are no intentions here.

Otherwise, I wouldn't have gone to reveal my own 5-C calculation to you in private messages as soon as I had doubts.

I already wrote why 30 seconds work. We have no reason to believe that the reaction of the heroes and earthquakes only occurred during the pull of energy.
Except it doesn't because the timeframe is so random it's not even funny. Seismic waves are slow and we can already see the world shaking before Orochi even displaced the layers out of the outer core.
And about the fact that I specifically achieve 5 tier results. In my comment, I specifically clarified that I calculated this at the request of users and, in general, I don’t care which method I will use.
What a few users think (except it's literally only Magmag suggesting it) is irrelevant when we already had a thread with several calc group members agreeing to drop any kind of Kinetic Energy results.

If I had known that people were still going to add a KE result then I would have suggested making a rule prohibiting any further attempts, just as Qawsedf234 suggested.
Otherwise, I wouldn't have gone to reveal my own 5-C calculation to you in private messages as soon as I had doubts.
We have been discussing this calculation in private messages ever since the Orochi thread ended almost a month ago (which has become really tiresome and probably the reason why I could not notice the error in the 5-C result) and at no point did you bring up using the KE formula again, precisely because we have agreed not to use it.

Last edited:
Except it doesn't because the timeframe is so random it's not even funny. Seismic waves are slow and we can already see the world shaking before Orochi even displaced the layers out of the outer core.

What a few users think (except it's literally only Magmag suggesting it) is irrelevant when we already had a thread with several calc group members agreeing to drop any kind of Kinetic Energy results.

If I had known that people were still going to add a KE result then I would have suggested making a rule prohibiting any further attempts, just as Qawsedf234 suggested.

We have been discussing this calculation in private messages ever since the Orochi thread ended almost a month ago (which has become really tiresome and probably the reason why I could not notice the error in the 5-C result) and at no point did you bring up using the KE formula again, precisely because we have agreed not to use it.
The fact of the matter is that the world began to shake before the clot rose. Obviously, the movement of energy was much faster and 30 seconds is a fair time frame.

And I didn't say that we have to use the KE calculation. I made it simply because I was asked and it is the place to be. People's opinions change frequently and the same members of the calc group could also change their minds.

You can't just forbid counting one method or another. I gave people ready-made mathematics, and what to do with it is up to them and cgm to decide. Both options suit me.

We been discussing this calculation in private messages ever since the Orochi thread ended almost a month ago (which has become really tiresome and probably the reason why I could not notice the error in the 5-C result) and at no point did you bring up using the KE formula again, precisely because we have agreed not to use it.
I repeat - I went to discuss the downgrade of the 5-C calculation with you as soon as I saw Ugarik's comment. Even before you noticed it. I had my doubts about using the height, but when I saw the same values in your version, I figured that would give the PE the highest mass lifted, and we're fine with that.

I did KE after that because I saw a request for a KE method. There is nothing criminal in this.

I didn't uninstall PE completely and didn't abandon this method. I didn't go to convince people to use KE. I just wrote why both versions take place.

Your attempts to make me look biased look wrong. Especially when I tell people that I don't care which method is used.

The fact of the matter is that the world began to shake before the clot rose. Obviously, the movement of energy was much faster and 30 seconds is a fair time frame.
The earthquake would have taken minutes to reach the surface, even Psykos-Orochi's calc has better reasons to use a 30-second timeframe, but we don't.
And I didn't say that we have to use the KE calculation. I made it simply because I was asked and it is the place to be
Except no one did it, Magmag suggested it almost as a joke, you added KE of your own free will, stop trying to shield your intentions by saying it was because other people suggested it, I have already read the last 3 pages of this thread.
You can't just forbid counting one method or another.
Rules can be created to prohibit the creation of calcs and threads regarding them, I mean this page literally exist.

Except no one did it, Magmag suggested it almost as a joke, you added KE of your own free will, stop trying to shield your intentions by saying it was because other people suggested it, I have already read the last 3 pages of this thread.
You yourself determine when the user is joking and when not, and you see intentions where there are none. I explained my position to you as much as possible above, but you just don't seem to want to see it.

I don't understand why I have to make excuses for making a calculation, explaining why it can work, at the request of a person.

If you so want to consider me preconceived and incompetent, then this is your right. I've said enough already.

Last edited:
You yourself determine when the user is joking and when not, and you see intentions where there are none.
He used the word "based" in that comment and in previous occasions to make a joke.
I don't understand why I have to make excuses for making a calculation, explaining why it can work, at the request of a person.
There's nothing wrong if you yourself wanted a KE result, but make a CRT first, what was even the point of my CRT if someone can come and use a rejected method to get better results.
If you so want to consider me preconceived and incompetent, then this is your right. I've said enough already.
You are excellent calculator, I'm just annoyed by the use of a rejected method without having created another CRT, that's it.

Last edited:
He used the word "based" in that comment and in previous occasions to make a joke.

There's nothing wrong if you yourself wanted a KE result, but make a CRT first, what was even the point of my CRT if someone can come and use a rejected method to get better results.

You are excellent calculator, I'm just annoyed by the use of a rejected method without having created another CRT, that's it.
We could build a CRT after showing the results.
There are many people sitting here who are both supporters of KE and opponents.
They could just comment on it and we would make a separate discussion thread.

I guess it's easier to call him to find out if he was joking or not.

@Magmag
Was the comment that you would like to see the KE method and lean towards it was a joke? Or did you want me to calculate it?
Since this has gotten quite out of hand I would like to say i was leaning more towards a satire type of speech but the KE calc still interested me. So neither one of u are wrong in this case.
Edit: I’ll take full responsibility for the tense shenanigans that broke out since the entire thing wasn’t clear, sorry @NikHelton and @Therefir for the convo that broke out.

Last edited:
Since this has gotten quite out of hand I would like to say i was leaning more towards a satire type of speech but the KE calc still interested me. So neither one of u are wrong in this case.
Edit: I’ll take full responsibility for the tense shenanigans that broke out since the entire thing wasn’t clear, sorry @NikHelton and @Therefir for the convo that broke out.
There is a catchphrase in my language, the meaning of which changes diametrically depending on where to put the comma. All in all.

"Kaznit' nelzya pomilovat'"

Back