• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can someone remind me why Orochi isn't class Z? If I remember correctly there were two arguments against this. The first one was that Orochi opushed the layers of Earth with his tail. But I don't get why his tail should be stronger than the rest of his body. By that logic, his rating should be High 6-C, High 6-A his with the tail. The other argument was that energy was what pushed the layers. But that argument doesn't make sense since Orochi is one who is pulling energy.

Last edited:
Can someone remind me why Orochi isn't class Z? If I remember correctly there were two arguments against this. The first one was that Orochi opushed the layers of Earth with his tail. But I don't get why his tail should be stronger than the rest of his body. By that logic, his rating should be High 6-C, High 6-A his with the tail. The other argument was that energy was what pushed the layers. But that argument doesn't make sense since Orochi is one who is pulling energy.
Tbh, I don't know what did Orochi even do there. It is vague and I wouldn't scale his lifting strength to Class Z. It doesn't look like he can push planets with both of his hands to me.

"using 1.7m (little bit lower than average Japanese male height of 5 feet and 7.2 inches, suiryu is a Japanese male) for Suiryu height, 1.7/34x6171= 308.55m https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/878349511800520715/939287521941131274/IMG_1895.png
IMG_1895.png

We see that the impacts of light are frozen meaning we’d use snail formula for this, using the anime timeframe of 55 frames we see here the feat ends as mftl+ https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/878349511800520715/939287521332961280/IMG_3236.png "
IMG_3236.png

Something I randomly found. Thought that this calc looked really, really sus, so I decided to post it here.. 🤷‍♂️

y e a h

"using 1.7m (little bit lower than average Japanese male height of 5 feet and 7.2 inches, suiryu is a Japanese male) for Suiryu height, 1.7/34x6171= 308.55m https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/878349511800520715/939287521941131274/IMG_1895.png
IMG_1895.png

We see that the impacts of light are frozen meaning we’d use snail formula for this, using the anime timeframe of 55 frames we see here the feat ends as mftl+ https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/878349511800520715/939287521332961280/IMG_3236.png "
Ah yes, 'Seiryu' is several million times faster than Geryuganshoop's attacks

IMG_1895.png

IMG_3236.png

Something I randomly found. Thought that this calc looked really, really sus, so I decided to post it here.. 🤷‍♂️

y e a h
So which one of you jokers are gonna argue that this is consistent

There's no reason to assume that the scaling doesn't hold up because it's been a long time. By that argument I guess claims and feats in Part 1 Naruto are irrelevant now that Boruto is around.

I never said that. What I said is that his Normal Punch's didn't cause damage to Boros that'd even be instantly lethal for humans, but did cause damage to Orochi that would be instant death for humans, and he barely survived via type 2 and regen.

Yeah, he also let Orochi use his strongest attack and was unphased by it. Saitama not trying against Boros doesn't mean he wasn't impressed by him. He tried to kill him with his first punch, it failed, surprising Saitama. He then commented that Released Boros is strong after taking off one of his arms with another hit. When Boros goes on a rant, Saitama cuts him off, asking if he's already done showing his moves, prepared to finish the fight if so. Boros keeps going, Meteoric Burst surprising Saitama, before kicking him to the moon, where Saitama comments that it's almost like a real fight, or is close to looking like one in the Vib translation (which could be interpreted the same way). Saitama then comes back down, hits Boros again, cuts him off and uses Consecutive Normal Punches, then uses Serious Punch to cancel out CSRC. Afterwards, Saitama yet again claims Boros really is strong, before walking away, shadows over his eyes, in sorrow. When regrouping with Genos, he once again says that Boros was strong. And when he fights Orochi...he doesn't acknowledge him as an opponent, a Monster, or anything worth even attacking. He humiliates Orochi, makes no comments about his strength, and one-shots him before moving on without a second glance.

Neither was a problem for Saitama, they were both far below him. But unlike Orochi, Boros stood out among everything else as someone truly powerful.

Saitama had no reason to think Gaia Cannon was his strongest attack, I don't really understand that argument, and he clearly wouldn't have lasted long otherwise seeing as Saitama blitz's and one-shots him.

No, and I don't see how that's relevant, because Orochi isn't even 5-B.
Everything you say refers to MB.

The only thing Boros has achieved in blue is losing his hand, getting complimented with a poker face, and getting tired of Saitama when he says "Have you finished talking yet?".

Saitama said it only started to feel like a real fight after he was sent to the moon.

So which one of you jokers are gonna argue that this is consistent
It’s consistent cuz Genos dodged lasers and Cockroach has been stated to be able to dodge light speed attacks. Orochi fodderises Gouketsu and Cockroach, and Gouketsu could easily watch the fight, so it’s consistent.

lightspeed Demon tiers let’s gooooooo— /s.

but wouldn't increasing from 10% to 50% just increase the result by 5 times? It's still 6-A.
  • Angular speed: 0.35/13 = 0.027 rad/s
  • Angular momentum: (1.3332625e+21 * 5) * 0.027 = 1.7999044e+20 kg * m²/s
  • 1.7999044e+20 / 2918 = 6.168281e+16
  • rKE = c*sqrt((70 kg)^2*c^2+(6.168281e+16 kg*m/s)^2)-(70 kg)*c^2
  • rKE= 299792458 * sqrt((70 kg)^2 * 299792458^2 + (6.168281e+16 kg*m/s)^2) - (70 kg) * 299792458^2
  • rKE = 1.849203 * 10^25 joules
so yeah

Amai mask will overcome his near-death experience at the same time that garou goes awakend mirroring them similarily to "time to conduct justice/evil". My guess is that this will lead to him becoming more monsterized (on the inside) which will follow nicely into the WC storyline, giving him more of a reason to seek out saitama as a successor.

I hope Amai doesn't fight Garou next. It would be out of nowhere and the powerscale would be even worse. Instead, I believe it would be cool including him with Psykos and Fubuki, or fighting Garou alongside the S class after they have been healed.

Not sure how Amai Mask could survive 1 grazing blow from Garou when a few Black Sperm’s and Fuhrer Ugly easily overpowered him.

So if he does come, he’d have to use his monster form or get fighting spirit too I guess.

I had a cool idea for how Sage Centipede could die. Garou travels so high and that when Sage Centipede follows him, Sage Centipede basically becomes a straight line, which allows Garou to do some sort of Jet Drive Arrow type move on SC and split him in half. He then turns woke
and then garou tells SC whos about to die how he's Homosapienphobic

Nah after Sage, it’s gonna be Garou fighting the S-Class in a battle royale and also, finally, Psykos v. Fubuki 🤓

You're coping. It's gonna be 10 more unnecessary chapters of Garou Vs. Metal Bat which is actually just them arguing and hitting each other in chibi form.
Nah Metal Bat’s already on the ground, Garou’s gonna stomp his face in next chapter 🤓

Nah after Sage, it’s gonna be Garou fighting the S-Class in a battle royale and also, finally, Psykos v. Fubuki 🤓
^Should see both of these events. But assuming that'll take like 10 chapters, we would be mostly finished with all that with 5 months of redraws and 2 months of Sage

Back