• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Says the one literally trying to “prove” a feat with exactly 0 evidence.
I already proved he shrouded him in energy, we even see energy around him in the bottom panel.

Also, we don't see any energy on him on the moon yet it's still there. Quit ignoring narrative, and what's right in front of you.

I already proved he shrouded him in energy, we even see energy around him in the bottom panel.

Also, we don't see any energy on him on the moon yet it's still there. Quit ignoring narrative, and what's right in front of you.

Funny how Saitama literally does not have the aura surrounding him in that image, proving he’s not going at the speed as the moon kick.

Again, guess you only use Murata’s words when it allows you to wank feats not be ACCURATE.

You can literally see it, the flaming looking thing around him.

No need to downplay because Tats is mhs.
What flaming thing? There is literally nothing around Saitama besides some smoke.

I’m sorry for trying to be accurate and not picking and choosing Murata’s words to fit wanking arguments,

”Saitama has an aura around him to protect his clothes from burning up.”

”Oh but ignore the panel of Saitama moving at the same speed without an aura without his clothes burning up.”

What flaming thing? There is literally nothing around Saitama besides some smoke.

I’m sorry for trying to be accurate and not picking and choosing Murata’s words to fit wanking arguments,

”Saitama has an aura around him to protect his clothes from burning up.”

”Oh but ignore the panel of Saitama moving at the same speed without an aura without his clothes burning up.”
There's no smoke, that's his energy. Its basically this.

There's no smoke, that's his energy. Its basically this.

So it’s the energy blast designed to destroy things, not the aura designed to allow his clothes safe passage? Lmao. Also, it’s smoke.

Again, show me the aura. Outline it. The one from the moon kick. The one that looks way different. Can you do that?

The “aura to protect clothing” thing has always been hilarious for me in the first place, especially now that we have Flashy Flash and MAYBE Atomic Samurai moving at those speeds without becoming buck naked.

So it’s the energy blast designed to destroy things, not the aura designed to allow his clothes safe passage? Lmao. Also, it’s smoke.

Again, show me the aura. Outline it. The one from the moon kick. The one that looks way different. Can you do that?

The “aura to protect clothing” thing has always been hilarious for me in the first place, especially now that we have Flashy Flash and MAYBE Atomic Samurai moving at those speeds without becoming buck naked.
"I basically resolved the heat friction thing by wrapping him in Boros energy"

You keep saying Aura when it's simply his energy.

I always wondered if “Meteoric Burst” is the state Boros becomes, or if ”Meteoric Burst” refers specicially to the 2 attacks where Boros is surrounded by that black bubble and lightning…

We see no "Aura" when he jumps back.Yet the energy was still on him.
It’s almost like such statements are garbage, and make no sense in the first place, and only exist as off-hand statements to explain a “plot hole” which isn’t even a “plot hole” just an anime trope no one cares to think about most of the time.

Boros just has friendly energy. He’s really concerned about his opponent’s well being and doesn’t want to destroy their clothing. Oh, but it can destroy alien metal which can survive continental levels of damage. But clothing is expensive so he specifically protects that.

It’s almost like such statements are garbage, and make no sense in the first place, and only exist as off-hand statements to explain a “plot hole” which isn’t even a “plot hole” just an anime trope no one cares to think about most of the time.

Boros just has friendly energy. He’s really concerned about his opponent’s well being and doesn’t want to destroy their clothing. Oh, but it can destroy alien metal which can survive continental levels of damage. But clothing is expensive so he specifically protects that.
Think there's just narrative implications. Kinda like the Gery sub light statement, if an object is durable enough I'm sure she could throw something at a similar if not higher speed.

Boros was made based on DBZ characters. Mostly Vegeta in Sayans Saga.
Just as being without the aura doesn't mean it's not in full power in DBZ,
I don't think that means Boros either.
Talking about Dragon Ball, I think OPM gets a lot of inspiration from Dragon Ball, especially Monoka or Monaka (I can't remember the name) which are very similar to Monoka or Monaka (I can't remember the name either) from Dragon Ball even their designs look identical.

Boros was made based on DBZ characters. Mostly Vegeta in Sayans Saga.
Just as being without the aura doesn't mean it's not in full power in DBZ,
I don't think that means Boros either.
While I don't think the moon kick is stronger than his average strikes, I doubt using an unconfirmed "inspired by" argument would work

R.edefd6f549a635c1ae09048099165fc7

Huh? Two questions. How would that be FTL? And why 90%? I thought it was calculated at 0.5667c? Im not opposing anything I'm just wondering how...
If you are talking about the kick, I think it was Uskla who made a calc for his leg speed that gave near 4c, but it broke newtonian laws and it was removed. But the thing was that Boros' leg would need to be moving faster than Saitama to kick it at that speed.

It was Saitama who traveled at the SoL. And yes, there is a ONE statement with near SoL speed for that. Also, Murata tweeted that he believed Saitama traveled at the speed of light, nothing about near SoL there.

Back