• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Evidence: She scales above relativistic characters and treats beams which can cross the planet as nothing. That’s better evidence than “ego-speedster said he’s the fastest so it MUST be true!”
Scale up relativists? Who are you referring to? Moreover, it can easily be faster than a relativistic character without even reaching relativist+

"treats beams which can cross the planet as nothing", what time interval did this happen? Has it ever been calculated as FTL? I don't remember that.

What proof is she as fast or faster than these so-called FTL beams

Scale up relativists? Who are you referring to? Moreover, it can easily be faster than a relativistic character without even reaching relativist+

"treats beams which can cross the planet as nothing", what time interval did this happen? Has it ever been calculated as FTL? I don't remember that.

What proof is she as or faster as these so-called FTL beams
They psykos orochi beam. It was only calced at massively hypersonic, but they used an arbitrary time frame for some reason.

They psykos orochi beam. It was only calced at massively hypersonic, but they used an arbitrary time frame for some reason.
That "arbitrary time frame" is low-end human reaction time, and is based on how long it takes to transition between panels and how long it took for people to process what was occurring. I could give you a paragraph of reasons as to why that timeframe was chosen and used.

What other time frame are you proposing and why is it more appropriate for the scene?

What proof is she as fast or faster than these so-called FTL beams
Tatsumaki is vastly stronger than Garou, Platinum Sperm and Flashy Flash all put together. Her speed comes from her power. It wouldn’t be impossible for her to also be in a similar speed range.

Psykorochi’s beams. They can cross the planet in an instant.

She’s as fast since she can dodge several before they cross the planet, and can also casually react to and stop one later on when she focuses.

Tatsumaki is vastly stronger than Garou, Platinum Sperm and Flashy Flash all put together. Her speed comes from her power. It wouldn’t be impossible for her to also be in a similar speed range.

She’s as fast since she can dodge several before they cross the planet, and can also casually react to and stop one later on when she focuses.
Being strong isn't being fast in this series. DS is much stronger than FF but FF is much faster than DS.

crossing the planet in an instant doesn't mean anything, it doesn't prove that something is FTL or close to it.

No proof she's as fast, Boros is stronger than her and doesn't scale to ftl 😌

Stronger is not equal to faster. They are different things entirely. If Eddie Hall can lift 500 Kg doesn't mean he can outrun Usain Bolt. This is not a valid explanation.

Still sub-relativistic at best. I don't know what timeframe you're using but you're not getting close to Light Speed.

Even with a smaller time-frame, it was still Sub -relativistic I think.
0.25 seconds (human reaction time): 2496360/0.25 = 9,985,440 m/s or mach 29112, Sub-relativistic, 3.2% Light Speed

0.5 seconds: 2496360/0.5 = 4,992,720 m/s or mach 14556, Sub-relativistic, 1.6% Light Speed

1 second: 2496360/1 = 2,496,360 m/s or mach 7278, Massively Hypersonic+, 0.8% Light Speed(ACCEPTED)

As you know, in absence of specific proof, calculation group members will generally choose the lower ends

0.25 seconds (human reaction time): 2496360/0.25 = 9,985,440 m/s or mach 29112, Sub-relativistic, 3.2% Light Speed

0.5 seconds: 2496360/0.5 = 4,992,720 m/s or mach 14556, Sub-relativistic, 1.6% Light Speed

1 second: 2496360/1 = 2,496,360 m/s or mach 7278, Massively Hypersonic+, 0.8% Light Speed(ACCEPTED)

As you know, in absence of specific proof, calculation group members will generally choose the lower ends
Is that calc calcing the speed of the entire disc being cut out or the speed of the beam itself?

Rover was stronger than Bang and Bomb individually, yet they blitzed him.
Never said Power = Speed in all cases. But power does heavily affect speed.

Tatsumaki’s speed comes directly from her power. She’s one of the most powerful in the verse and FAR more powerful than the likes of Current Garou and Platinum Sperm. Sooooo.

Is that calc calcing the speed of the entire disc being cut out or the speed of the beam itself?
The speed of the beams. I know the timeframe could be higher than 0.25 seconds, since JDA ended up getting a 0.03 timeframe of all things and Garou and Platinum literally got a 0.0013 time frame now, but I couldn't justify a timeframe higher than human reaction since I couldn't see a clear sign for it

The speed of the beams. I know the timeframe could be higher than 0.25 seconds, since JDA ended up getting a 0.03 timeframe of all things and Garou and Platinum literally got a 0.0013 time frame now, but I couldn't justify a timeframe higher than human reaction since I couldn't see a clear sign for it
An interesting thing that I see people saying that ''they'' reacted to the beam, and when they react, the beam has already crossed the planet and is in balance, they literally realize only after Psykos shakes the beam for several kilometers
qJ9IttI.png

Just make everyone FTL, then make metal bat FTL from Garou, then scale human Garou to FTL because as far as we know metal bat didn't get stronger since that encounter.

OPM certainly does have quite a few lightspeed implications. Genos dodging G4's lasers, Atomic Samurai slashing a laser, Orochi blitzing the self-proclaimed lightspeed precog, Flashy Flash as a whole, the light constellation, the artbook stating Boros can kick Saitama near lightspeed because of his Aura, the Geryuganshoop statement(later Murata says he might have overdone it a bit).

Every FTL argument (w/ scans):

1. Genos dodging G4’s lasers, which were referred to as light and demonstrated Refraction
  2. Atomic Samurai reacts to G5’s laser but photons cannot be cut by a shockwave aaaah
  3. Boros being able to launch Saitama at near-lightspeed + get ahead of him and combo him after launching him
  4. Awakened Cockroach claiming he can dodge lightspeed attacks
  5. The One Punch Man: Hero Encyclopedia saying Flash can move at lightspeed
  6. A chapter cover saying Flash is FTL
  7. Saitama considering Geryuganshoop’s near-lightspeed attacks as less than nothing while being somewhat impressed by Flashy Flash
  8. Garou and Platinum Sperm’s constellation
  9. Murata Twitter statement saying he thinks Boros kicked Saitama at lightspeed
  10. This Flashy Flash calculation
  11. King, who is an immensely reliable source due to his omnipotence and omniscience, says this
Not certain about the validity of all of these (particularly Flash’s statements and AC’s unsupported boast) but here’s everything.

Last edited:
How much force does Gery need to throw his sub-light rocks at the speed he does in such a small timeframe? (Since they’re apparently sub-light before they hit Saitama and they’re only a few steps away from eachother)

Also, Tatsumaki > Gery. Gery can throw at sublight due to friction removal. But Tatsumaki doesn’t need friction removal since she has a barrier, and she’s stronger, thus she can fly at sub-light. I rest my case. /s.

1. Genos dodging G4’s lasers, which were referred to as light and demonstrated Refraction
  2. Atomic Samurai reacts to G5’s laser but photons cannot be cut by a shockwave aaaah
  3. Boros being able to launch Saitama at near-lightspeed + get ahead of him and combo him after launching him
  7. Saitama considering Geryuganshoop’s near-lightspeed attacks as less than nothing while being somewhat impressed by Flashy Flash
  11. King, who is an immensely reliable source due to his omnipotence and omniscience, says this
Not certain about the validity of all of these (particularly Flash’s statements and AC’s unsupported boast) but here’s everything.
Very good, great job putting together the feats. But the first feat, about Genos and the G4 can not be used since the lasers bend, which is not possible.

I’m gonna stop this one right now, AC says “My body will react to your killing intent and move out of the way before you even start.”

That’s not an FTL feat, that’s Aim Dodging.
but if your power is to aimdodge Sol attacks and you get hit head on, that says something

Beautiful

Back