• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Is it okay to change Genos' key name from "Post-Alien Conqueror Arc," to "Post-G4," as thats whats listen in his P&A section

Garou fought Post-Superfight Genos on both of their pages.

Also, the key name is Post-Alien Conqueror, it's the P&A section that isn't, but Post-G4 has stuff that he didn't have before the Sonic fight, so I think we should leave it.

Garou fought Post-Superfight Genos on both of their pages.

Also, the key name is Post-Alien Conqueror, it's the P&A section that isn't, but Post-G4 has stuff that he didn't have before the Sonic fight, so I think we should leave it.
So can we put the Garou justification for Post-Superfight?

Yeah, with that logic, we should be getting FTL KE for our calcs, which is dumb.
all this feat are in fictional world saying it's break the law of physics is dumb there's no single feat doesn't break the law and also they all made especially for making them LS yet you think all of them are outlier

I keep hearing this argument, but we do actually use relativistic KE to get higher values for linear speed. For example, someone moving at half the speed of light will generate 250 megatons, while another person moving at 3/4ths SoL will generate over 800 megatons.

So it's very arbitrary for us to suspend our KE rules just because someone might not get a higher result for a random calculation.

Using FTL kinetic energy just doesn't make sense unless it's stated to be the case in-universe.

Edit: I should clarify more. It's arbitrary because there's actually no way to do FTL KE in the rel calculator. It forces us to go back to normal KE.

Last edited:
I keep hearing this argument, but we do actually use relativistic KE to get higher values for linear speed. For example, someone moving at half the speed of light will generate 250 megatons, while another person moving at 3/4ths SoL will generate over 800 megatons.

So it's very arbitrary for us to suspend our KE rules just because someone might not get a higher result for a random calculation.

Using FTL kinetic energy just doesn't make sense unless it's stated to be the case in-universe.

Edit: I should clarify more. It's arbitrary because there's actually no way to do FTL KE in the rel calculator. It forces us to go back to normal KE.
Yeah, but what if I can throw a building at FTL speed? What will we do then?

You just responded to yourself.
DYbg1g5VoAArqvg.jpg

Last edited:
The calculation for the duo light structure is in the OP of the thread and on the OPM page on the wiki

Kinda weird we have one for the duo but not the trio, and I don't think Uskla is willing to kill himself for that again

Kinda weird we have one for the duo but not the trio, and I don't think Uskla is willing to kill himself for that again
I don't think it'd be worth it anyway. I really doubt it would upgrade Flashy Flash since the result gets divided by 3 and it cant account for depth.

Maybe not, but it’d still be good to have it calced.
I would rather people not waste their time on calcs like that. It takes too long, and it probably wouldn't even upgrade anyone. The chance of it resulting in results higher than 0.55c for Flashy are very slim.

The timeframe is also not stated or confirmed anywhere. And I have the feeling it'd be hard to get everyone here to agree on one. So that's another big factor.

At best, you'd probably manage to convince people to use 0.25 seconds.

Last edited:
Since "God" can create illusions what are chances of showing an illusion where Zenko dies so Metal Bat can become 6-C or higher?

Since "God" can create illusions what are chances of showing an illusion where Zenko dies so Metal Bat can become 6-C or higher?
If OPM was a manga that actually used it's seinen tag, this could happen... But I doubt it will.

Back