• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
but if your power is to aimdodge Sol attacks and you get hit head on, that says something
But if you body can react on its own up to light speed, and someone blitzes before you can react then it would be a ftl feat for the second party.
I don’t think y’all understand what aim dodging is. It means you move before the attack even happens. He isn’t reacting to anything at the speed of light, he reacts to the killing intent and moves before the attack even starts.

If a gun was pointed at you and you moved out of the way before the trigger is even pulled, that doesn’t mean you can react to a bullet.

I don’t think y’all understand what aim dodging is. It means you move before the attack even happens. He isn’t reacting to anything at the speed of light, he reacts to the killing intent and moves before the attack even starts.

If a gun was pointed at you and you moved out of the way before the trigger is even pulled, that doesn’t mean you can react to a bullet.
Yes but his body knows where to move to avoid the attack, allowing a consistent dodging of Sol attacks

Yeah.

But the point is Orochi blitzed Cockroach so bad that his senses couldn’t even warn him of the danger in time. There isn’t even a panel like in Psykorochi vs Tatsumaki showing an “oh shit!” expression, he’s just instantly impaled before he could even tell there was going to be an attack.

How much force does Gery need to throw his sub-light rocks at the speed he does in such a small timeframe? (Since they’re apparently sub-light before they hit Saitama and they’re only a few steps away from eachother)

Also, Tatsumaki > Gery. Gery can throw at sublight due to friction removal. But Tatsumaki doesn’t need friction removal since she has a barrier, and she’s stronger, thus she can fly at sub-light. I rest my case. /s.
Still wondering about the first sentence here.

Honestly, the phoenix man before the redraw against the current class S, who wins? I think it's equivalent to at least Golden, although I don't know why.
Tatsumaki points at him and he explodes in a puff of feathers.

Flashy blitzes and decapitates.

Atomic Samurai dices him into cubes.

Genos vaporises.

Emperor tickles.

Bang schools.

He could probably beat some of the others tho.

It yielded FTL, as but the calc was rejected because newtonian mechanics don't work at reltivistic speeds. So we stuck with At least Relativistic+.
That was Boros' leg movement, but Boros as a whole catching up to a LS Saitama in such small timeframe doesn't break any rule as far as I'm concerned. It is not calc stacking either because it is a statement from the author.

IIRC, the statement says it happens when he surrounds Saitama with energy to remove friction during the moon feat.

Back