• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh shit oh **** lessgo

But fr tho, that tier gap is disgusting, Geno's going from High 7-C to surpassing dragon level feats oof.

Why do i always get this feeling that it will either be classified as an outlier or something is gonna be wrong with the calc? Anyways i hope its true because 6-C just makes too much sense narrative/scaling wise. Instead of "mAsSiVeLy 7-B".
You do realize we're just gonna get mAsSiVeLy 6-C next ya know. It's gonna look ugly scaling wise but whatever

You do realize we're just gonna get mAsSiVeLy 6-C next ya know. It's gonna look ugly scaling wise but whatever
Oh yeah this feat is earlier in the series. Well shit its still an upgrade i guess.
Ungrateful smh, y’all should’ve been around in the dark ages where everyone was Low 7-B.
I was there. I have been lurking around the profiles for far longer than i'd like to admit. Im not ungrateful, im just annoyed that our scaling is so bad that we can't accurately portray the characters true strength, thats all.

Opm is pretty unlucky when it comes to scaling and feats.

Most of the time the feats are close to baseline, causing a massive upscaling chain of unquantifiably stronger characters that can't even get the + sign.

And when it's not that,some monster gets a really good feat that could make the scaling much more diverse, but then either gets low-diffed by a god tier or dies without any solid statement or scaling to characters who should at least be comparable.

How is the scaling bad, exactly?
Lots of characters are stuck with scaling to massively above 7-B just because we don't have a feat/calc to put them higher. They shouldn't be 7-B imo especially so much later into the series and with many power boosts along the way.

Lots of characters are stuck with scaling to massively above 7-B just because we don't have a feat/calc to put them higher. They shouldn't be 7-B imo especially so much later into the series and with many power boosts along the way.
So… your problem isn’t the scaling itself, it’s just that the tiers aren’t higher.

Also they literally can’t be anything but 7-B unless we get a higher calc, that’s just how the site works

So… your problem isn’t the scaling itself, it’s just that the tiers aren’t higher.
Yeah pretty much. I shouldn't have used the word "scaling". My bad.
Also they literally can’t be anything but 7-B unless we get a higher calc, that’s just how the site works
Ye i know. Its not a matter of "omg why does the site work like this". Its more of a "Murata please gives us something higher so that the ratings are more solid" type of deal.

no kizzy, lotta calcs been lowballed to 7-B which is why no calcs are above that.

Those are literally the only (accepted) 7-B calcs, how there several supposedly “lowballed” calcs at that level?

Isn't EC's head like 15 meters and unquantifiably bigger after molting? It uses an image in his fight against Metal Knight. I don't know if the proportions are the same before molting.
Post Molt EC is unquantifiably larger yes. Would it be possible to get post molt EC's height via Genos?

The timeframe is a bit wanked.

If you go frame-by-frame (60 fps), it takes about 1.65 seconds.

But, maybe they only included part of the distance since it kind of thrashes around.

Edit: I got 0.65 seconds for one scene, so it probably is just the initial portion of the push.

To be honest, I do not want to argue with him on this score, but I absolutely do not understand how it was possible to accept the option with a stone mass of 180 thousand tons. I have a feeling that he deliberately chose the lowest end because it is the lowest. I don’t want to offend anyone, but this is some kind of ****** up. Because the most obvious fact is that the total mass of stones is much larger than a skyscraper.

It even seems to me that he only very quickly looked at the calculation and did not even delve into it. Ебаный блять пиздец.

Ok, so I looked through every frame I could with higher resolution than what the calcer used.

I checked if he moves faster over time or in one part of a frame, and the absolute most he ever moves in the shortest amount of time (as well as faster than any overall amount of time, naturally) is 703.025 m/s. And that was assuming it was 4 px, even though 5 px (meaning 562.42 m/s) is far more common even for the upper body.

This gets 0.971321977215 megatons, which increases to just under 3.9 megatons if we assume each portion of the carapace is 2 pixels.

Here's the pictures. The red line on EC's body in the second image is 5 px, while the blue line below it is 2 px.
2d1e429f-6f82-4053-a0ca-6ec05f60a878
fcf1f11c-cebe-46f4-b143-d0ec9a0182ce

Big Note: Remember, while the distance is much shorter, this is happening in a space of time 30x lower than what the calcer used. If he moved this entire speed for half a second, EC would have literally passed former position to the edge of the panel 4.5x over, meaning he'd be out of sight in the first 7 frames at 60 fps.

I'm calling bs.

Last edited:
Ok, so I looked through every frame I could with higher resolution than what the calcer used.

I checked if he moves faster over time or in one part of a frame, and the absolute most he ever moves in the shortest amount of time (as well as faster than any overall amount of time, naturally) is 703.025 m/s. And that was assuming it was 4 px, even though 5 px (meaning 562.42 m/s) is far more common even for the upper body.

This gets 0.971321977215 megatons, which increases to just under 3.9 megatons if we assume each portion of the carapace is 2 pixels.

Here's the pictures. The red line on EC's body in the second image is 5 px, while the blue line below it is 2 px.
2d1e429f-6f82-4053-a0ca-6ec05f60a878
fcf1f11c-cebe-46f4-b143-d0ec9a0182ce

Big Note: Remember, while the distance is much shorter, this is happening in a space of time 30x lower than what the calcer used. If he moved this entire speed for half a second, EC would have literally passed former position to the edge of the panel 4.5x over, meaning he'd be out the scene in the first 7 frames at 60 fps.

I'm calling bs.
So calc is bunk?

Already a good sized chapter and we still have a week left. Interesting. Predicting around 60-80 pages in total

Already a good sized chapter and we still have a week left. Interesting. Predicting around 60-80 pages in total
you think hes gonna go all week or just have it prepped in advance?
if he goes all week then hopefully he has in mind a tier 5 enw feat

Back