• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I do not agree with Sekiro's argument of Boros' speed not scaling to Geryuganshoop's.

But I do agree that Tatsumaki should scale to likely Relativistic+ in speed. She casually blitzes base Bang and Bomb while heavily weakened. Bomb can react to Awakening Breath Bang and Garou but can't see Tatsumaki's attack.

I do not agree with Sekiro's argument of Boros' speed not scaling to Geryuganshoop's.

But I do agree that Tatsumaki should scale to likely Relativistic+ in speed. She casually blitzes base Bang and Bomb while heavily weakened. Bomb can react to Awakening Breath Bang and Garou but can't see Tatsumaki's attack.
When she bound them psychically? I wouldn't call that a blitz, they weren't even resisting. Everybody was just surprised that she was going to go back and fight, despite being near unconscious

“You can’t literally see through it so it’s regen”
Murata has no problems drawing gaping holes through Garou yet he didn't draw any for Tatsumaki, Espers have already had an established healing type of ability so it isn't far fetched to say she can heal herself. Maybe low regeneration shouldn't be there but some sort of healing had to have went on for there to be scars since you can't literally see through it.
??? ok, so she was never stabbed in the first place then, since even right after being stabbed, we can’t “literally see through it”. Epic logic!
The wound could have healed by then though
We are arguing SHADING now. May I bring up Garou‘s randomly vanishing BLOOD eye? Tatsumaki did not regenerate. Missing shading does not prove she regenerated. Especially when it’s THIS inconsistent.
It's consistent that her hands haven't shown to have gaping holes through them, you could make a crt to remove it if you think it's so blatant that it hasn't healed up.

The vanishing blood eye doesn't compare to a literal hole through her hands, if we can't see through the holes in her hands that means some sort of healing happened there does it not?

Iirc I think I brought up the whole Tatsumaki low regen and a few mods gave it the ok (idk who added) so you might be on your own with how you saw things (feel free to take it up with the mods, I'll try and find the crt so you can check it out)

Murata has no problems drawing gaping holes through Garou yet he didn't draw any for Tatsumaki, Espers have already had an established healing type of ability so it isn't far fetched to say she can heal herself. Maybe low regeneration shouldn't be there but some sort of healing had to have went on for there to be scars since you can't literally see through it.

It's consistent that her hands haven't shown to have gaping holes through them, you could make a crt to remove it if you think it's so blatant that it hasn't healed up.

The vanishing blood eye doesn't compare to a literal hole through her hands, if we can't see through the holes in her hands that means some sort of healing happened there does it not?

Iirc I think I brought up the whole Tatsumaki low regen and a few mods gave it the ok (idk who added) so you might be on your own with how you saw things (feel free to take it up with the mods, I'll try and find the crt so you can check it out)
Nvm, only mod that gave it the ok was Elixir Blue but it was a unanimous agreement and so far no one besides Atomic has contested it

Here is the thread

She could be Subsonic and could do that to them as well, given that they didn't expect she was going to use the psychic binding technique on them.

can someone find the orochi earth shaking fear/volcanoes erupting, or can someone tell me what that feat results in(not the 5-C+ feat).
thx

14th, i also think pre break he had some pages done already unless im trippin
He did 29ish before break
can someone find the orochi earth shaking fear/volcanoes erupting, or can someone tell me what that feat results in(not the 5-C+ feat).
thx
Volcanic eruptions range dramatically from tier 8 to 7-A (krakatoa and class 8 eruptions), these eruptions are probably 7-B together

You keep saying “gaping hole” as if the wounds she took were large enough to ever look through them. But they never were.

Tatsumaki can’t heal. She has never shown this ability. Would be pretty damn useful right now. Why not steal energy from monsters and get herself back into top shape?

I sent you images of her hand-wounds looking identical to when she first got them. YOU sent images of her hand wounds clearly still open and not healed whatsoever. One or two panels does not disprove that. At best, we can say she can cover the wound with a psychic band-aid, unless you want to say Tatsumaki has been falling over and keeps using her hands to catch herself, cutting them on the rocks repeatedly over and over.

Rock level Tatsumaki.

You keep saying “gaping hole” as if the wounds she took were large enough to ever look through them. But they never were.
She literally got pierced through by spears, logically you'd be able to look through them
Tatsumaki can’t heal. She has never shown this ability. Would be pretty damn useful right now. Why not steal energy from monsters and get herself back into top shape?

I sent you images of her hand-wounds looking identical to when she first got them. YOU sent images of her hand wounds clearly still open and not healed whatsoever. One or two panels does not disprove that. At best, we can say she can cover the wound with a psychic band-aid, unless you want to say Tatsumaki has been falling over and keeps using her hands to catch herself, cutting them on the rocks repeatedly over and over.

Rock level Tatsumaki.
Make a crt is all I have to say next because you aren't achieving much rn

Did Boros weaken after he kicked Saitama to the moon? Because it feels like he can only perform Meteoric Burst at its peak for 2 attacks, then he runs out of stamina. It’d make sense, since his combo punch after Saitama returned didn’t have those same massive energy blasts, nor was Saitama surprised by his speed at all.

Is there a name for the specific ability to Sense technology/electricity? Tatsumaki can do that, since she can sense where the heroes’ beacons are and sense Drive Knight behind Psykos.

Did Boros weaken after he kicked Saitama to the moon? Because it feels like he can only perform Meteoric Burst at its peak for 2 attacks, then he runs out of stamina. It’d make sense, since his combo punch after Saitama returned didn’t have those same massive energy blasts, nor was Saitama surprised by his speed at all.
No, he didn't, he was just more exhausted, but his power didn't decrease. Saitama wasn't surprised because he had already seen some attacks from that form. It's the same case as Saitama being surprised that AG can keep up in the webcomic, but isn't surprised during the whole fight despite Garou even growing stronger.

If anything, when Saitama comes back from the moon, Boros implies he is using more strength from his latent energy.

No, he didn't, he was just more exhausted, but his power didn't decrease. Saitama wasn't surprised because he had already seen some attacks from that form. It's the same case as Saitama being surprised that AG can keep up in the webcomic, but isn't surprised during the whole fight despite Garou even growing stronger.

If anything, when Saitama comes back from the moon, Boros implies he is using more strength from his latent energy.
People tend to get weaker when they’re more exhausted…

One punch before the moon kick: creates a shockwave energy blast which melts a giant portion of the ship.
Multiple punch combo afterwards: Does not even toast the floor.

Seems like he got weaker due to exhaustion and the whole “shortened life” thing.

People tend to get weaker when they’re more exhausted…
I guess CSRC was weaker than his initial punch :( gg
One punch before the moon kick: creates a shockwave energy blast which melts a giant portion of the ship.
Multiple punch combo afterwards: Does not even toast the floor.
That was because:

1- To show the scale of the attacks in impressive ways. They are obviously not going to be showing those big explosions with every punch.

2- The area of damage was just that large. If we go that way, some punches in meteoric burst did far less AOE than attacks from Released Boros. I guess MB Boros is weaker :(

3- this implies he was trying even more. Saitama covers himself and there is a frozen explosion to make emphasis on speed.

I guess CSRC was weaker than his initial punch :( gg

That was because:

1- To show the scale of the attacks in impressive ways. They are obviously not going to be showing those big explosions with every punch.

2- The area of damage was just that large. If we go that way, some punches in meteoric burst did far less AOE than attacks from Released Boros. I guess MB Boros is weaker :(

3- this implies he was trying even more. Saitama covers himself and there is a frozen explosion to make emphasis on speed.
I didn’t realise an energy blast and throwing a punch were the same type of attack.

Right, “AOE only matters when it doesn’t weaken the powerscale”. I don’t remember Released Boros punching harder and creating a bigger AOE than Meteoric Boros.

That means nothing. Saitama covers himself against many different opponents regardless of strength, such as Bakuzan, Sonic and Orochi. A frozen explosion? I thought you said AOE doesn’t matter??

I didn’t realise an energy blast and throwing a punch were the same type of attack.
Both work with Boros' latent energy. Their power comes from the same source so, naturally, both spend big amounts of energy.
Right, “AOE only matters when it doesn’t weaken the powerscale”. I don’t remember Released Boros punching harder and creating a bigger AOE than Meteoric Boros.
His fire blast is an example. Also, him breaking pillar is on a larger scale than MB Boros throwing a barrage of punches.
A frozen explosion? I thought you said AOE doesn’t matter??
Do you know how to read? I said the frozen explosion was to emphasize on speed, not power. And speed and strength grows linearly in Boros' case, because he draws said energy from a limited source.

Both work with Boros' latent energy. Their power comes from the same source so, naturally, both spend big amounts of energy.

His fire blast is an example. Also, him breaking pillar is on a larger scale than MB Boros throwing a barrage of punches.

Do you know how to read? I said the frozen explosion was to emphasize on speed, not power. And speed and strength grows linearly in Boros' case, because he draws said energy from a limited source.
Energy you can project from your body and physical stamina are not the same things.

His fire blast? I asked for a punch. MB Boros wasn’t punching the same pillar so that means nothing.

A frozen explosion? So, Flashy Flash and Ninja Duo fast?? So, slower than “surprise Saitama” fast?? Meaning he weakened?? Got it. Makes sense and is consistent with him weakening.

He did 29ish before break
I think I said that quite a while but, that’s a very good thing so rn we have 35 since he did 6 pages. And we have 1.5 weeks more till the next release. So 50+ hopefully
Volcanic eruptions range dramatically from tier 8 to 7-A (krakatoa and class 8 eruptions), these eruptions are probably 7-B together
Is that with the volcanic eruptions included or were the eruptions a result of the energy pulled from the core.

Theres nothing to suggest that Boros got weaker. Just because Boros didn't use an energy blast after Saitama jumped back doesn't mean he can't. Released Boros didn't use an energy black till almost right before he turned MB.

Energy you can project from your body and physical stamina are not the same things.
In Boros' case, it is, because the lack of stamina comes from using said energy. You can try harder even if you are tired. Especially Boros, whose power comes from an energy tank and can add it up to his body.

His fire blast? I asked for a punch. MB Boros wasn’t punching the same pillar so that means nothing.
His fire blast was in Released, so it should be weaker than MB punches. The reason why MB punches did less damage to the ship was because of AoE.
But Boros was kicking the ground, and doing less damage than Released. AoE again.

A frozen explosion? So, Flashy Flash and Ninja Duo fast?? So, slower than “surprise Saitama” fast?? Meaning he weakened?? Got it. Makes sense and is consistent with him weakening.
Omg, what is wrong with you. I am not comparing Boros to the ninjas or Saitama, but to himself. All I'm saying is the frozen explosion is usually shown in OPM to empashize speed, and Boros only shows it after Saitama returns from the moon. Besides, that was just a side point, you are completely ignoring Boros' statement about him going all out, implying he wasn't going all out before.

Shouldnt Tatsumaki have “heat resistance via psychic aura/barriers”? She can casually sit inside a ball of molten rock, and shrug off Orochi’s beams without a barrier, only her aura.

I wouldn't classify that as heat resistance since the forcefields are doing the work in blocking the attacks.

Fair.

I’ve always wondered: is “Meteoric Burst” a state/transformation, or is “Meteoric Burst” referring /specifically/ to the 2 attacks where Boros is surrounded in that “bubble” of energy before unleashing all that energy? Once when he poses before punching Saitama, then again when he does the moon kick. Every time he does his biggest attacks he has that bubble, but does not show that bubble after Saitama returns to the ship (since he’s now exhausted).

I figured his appearance was a result of his skin melting and him aging due to the technique.

Back