• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If enw does a tier 6 feat, say island level, who would scale? or no one...
Maybe to current Garou and by that, FF and PS. But Garou might scale to Orochi if it's really him in that panel

Btw happy new year guys, I'm finally back, can we remove FF Vs AS from their profiles and make a rematch ? 🗿

Given the quality of that video, I sincerely doubt they used something accurate, but I'll try finding the original.

Also, it wouldn't be so inaccurate as to increase a single frame to dozens of frames. If anything, I'm fairly sure you'd lose information in the process (if you lose any at all).

Just realized something, MA arc has a lot of psycho/rage moments in it. hopefully those moments get animated spectacularly.
Ex. Tats abo fubuki, Garou awakening, Black Sperm being looked down on…

Psykorochi’s beams seem to cross the planet in an instant, and Tatsumaki can react to these. Why is she only ”massively hypersonic+”? That seems like at least sub-relativistic reaction speed.

How many Tatsumaki’s would it take to solo the Alien Invaders arc?
Basically Boros vs Tatsumaki. I would if it is a bloodlusted fight and if we go by ratings of this wiki two Tatsumaki would be more than enough. One would hold him down before Boros goes Released/Meteoric Burst(Class G vs Class P) and other would just continuesly spam attacks. But it is up to debate whether she can actually kill Boros before dying herself or if Boros can charge CSRC under such circumtances.

Psykorochi’s beams seem to cross the planet in an instant, and Tatsumaki can react to these. Why is she only ”massively hypersonic+”? That seems like at least sub-relativistic reaction speed.
Because it was calced at MHS+? There was a sub rel end, but low end was chosen as the most suitable. You're gonna have to argue with the CGM if you wanna get the higher ends

Because it was calced at MHS+? There was a sub rel end, but low end was chosen as the most suitable. You're gonna have to argue with the CGM if you wanna get the higher ends
The lowest end of the calc.

Considering other S class around or below Tatsumaki’s level are relativistic, then the mid to upper end of the calc would probably be better to use.

Awakened Bang didn't exist when he was given a 10. We can't be sure if the HA were referring to normal Bang or not.
How much does Awakening boost Bang’s speed? Bomb was capable of watching their fight and even percieve their movements with no sign of not being able to keep up.

How much does Awakening boost Bang’s speed?
The difference is at least noticeable to Bomb. I can't even remember if anyone has kept up with base Bang, tbh.
Bomb was capable of watching their fight and even percieve their movements with no sign of not being able to keep up.
That doesn't really suggest their speed is close. Keeping up with cars at moderate distance, for example, isn't too hard.

Guys I've a question for y'all opinion... Is tatsumaki a loli design wise, or a petite woman?

I've seen many fights over that as technically her body structure is that of an adult yet her height and head to body proportions are low... And ironically saitama is also only 6 heads tall in most images...
I need opinions.

Is tatsumaki a loli design wise, or a petite woman?
Both.
orangutan_1f9a7.png

Awakened Bang didn't exist when he was given a 10. We can't be sure if the HA were referring to normal Bang or not.
Also it's possible the HA doesn't even know of awakening breath, as Bang only uses it as a last resort, and we don't know if he's ever been pushed to his limit before post molt EC.

This would mean that the HA is likely talking about base Bang, and I don't think I should go over why base bang being faster than tatsumaki is wrong

The official databooks give Bang a 10 in speed, and he’s Relativistic. Tatsumaki is 9. Yet only massively hypersonic+.

Why shouldnt she be similarly fast to people much weaker than her?
According to this logic, Metal Bat is also relativistic. Because it has a speed of 8 or 9, is equal to or not much slower than Tatsumaki. The difference between 1 point can be enormous.

We should discard that Databook's ratings such as Speed, Power or Durability, etc.. It says Metal Bat superior to Darkshine, and Atomic Samurai superior to Tatsumaki in Power. Which ain't the case at all.
Aren't those numbers ratings from the Hero Association?
They are indeed.

Basically Boros vs Tatsumaki. I would if it is a bloodlusted fight and if we go by ratings of this wiki two Tatsumaki would be more than enough. One would hold him down before Boros goes Released/Meteoric Burst(Class G vs Class P) and other would just continuesly spam attacks. But it is up to debate whether she can actually kill Boros before dying herself or if Boros can charge CSRC under such circumtances.
Do you really believe that being stronger physically - his strength on the rise is SO much less? Obviously, he would have been able to overcome telekinesis in the plot. In a good way, his physical strength should be raised to the level of Tatsumaki. How can someone whose blows have the power to destroy a small planet - can't even lift a thing with a mass like a hill?

Let me give you an example: Do you know at least one character who can destroy a city with a blow, but if you put a truck on it— he will not be able to lift it? Considering that his strike force is purely his physical strength, without unnecessary magical enhancements, like the iron fist from Marvel.

The difference between the force of impact and lifting is always not colossal, except for some exceptions, such as speedsters (Boros is proportionally strong, his physical strength is huge not because of speed), those whose strength increases from other influences, and so on. People like Saitama can always throw the moon if his impact force is at the level of the planet.

Do you really believe that being stronger physically - his strength on the rise is SO much less? Obviously, he would have been able to overcome telekinesis in the plot. In a good way, his physical strength should be raised to the level of Tatsumaki. How can someone whose blows have the power to destroy a small planet - can't even lift a thing with a mass like a hill?

Let me give you an example: Do you know at least one character who can destroy a city with a blow, but if you put a truck on it— he will not be able to lift it? Considering that his strike force is purely his physical strength, without unnecessary magical enhancements, like the iron fist from Marvel.

The difference between the force of impact and lifting is always not colossal, except for some exceptions, such as speedsters (Boros is proportionally strong, his physical strength is huge not because of speed), those whose strength increases from other influences, and so on. People like Saitama can always throw the moon if his impact force is at the level of the planet.
“How can someone whose blows have the power to destroy a small planet - can't even lift a thing with a mass like a hill?”

Who are you referring to? Who’s physical blows have destroyed a planet??

Back