• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also why does Boros get: “At least Massively Hypersonic(Superior to Orochi), possibly FTL (Saitama viewed Boros as an impressive foe while treated the likes of Geryuganshoop as a joke)”

while Orochi: “At least Massively Hypersonic (Easily superior to the likes of Garou. Geryuganshoop has little to no chance of besting him, even with help from Groribas and Melzalgald.”

Should he not also get “possibly FTL” because Geryuganshoop is stated to be pretty much fodder to him?
Because it was discussed and agreed upon that Orochi doesn't need to be faster than Geryu's rocks. He can just tank the rocks without necessarily reacting to them, and then begins to body the three.

Because it was discussed and agreed upon that Orochi doesn't need to be faster than Geryu's rocks. He can just tank the rocks without necessarily reacting to them, and then begins to body the three.
Yet Boros, without a doubt, is faster than them? Despite never seeing so or being stated to??

Boros is only stated, by Saitama, to be “pretty strong” or “maybe the strongest I’ve faced”, but never “fast”. Unlike Flashy Flash, who he calls “kinda fast!”

Pretty shaky scaling based on pretty shaky statements.

He is considered faster than Geryu's rocks probably because Saitama was surprised when he activated MB and charged towards him with a punch that melted sections of the ship.
Pretty shaky scaling based on pretty shaky statements.
I just told you what I knew. You know you can always attempt to change the ratings with a CRT.

Atomic's posts about low regen in Tats

I'm pretty sure Tatsumaki has low regeneration because she developed scar wounds pretty soon after she got stabbed. Even if it's still bleeding, no regeneration would mean she should have gaping holes in her hands but it can be changed to healing if that's what she's doing to herself and it fits more.

If the Saitama Vs Tatsumaki fight gets extended (99% it will) then I really hope he makes Tatsumaki more haxed tbh since out of all the current Espers she doesn't have any particular "ability" (Fubuki has healing and Psykos has gravity and beams), Tats just seems to be just astronomically above all other Espers in the basic applications potency wise. I'm equally hyped for this fight with Garou Vs Saitama tbh.

But in more recent chapters her hands and scars are still open and bleeding all over the place as the pictures I sent showed. Clearly, Murata just wanted to draw cool effects on her palms and not blood in every single panel. At BEST, you can say she has psychic band-aids, but not regeneration.

/MAYBE/ she can have regeneration if she can do what Fubuki (does that even count as true regen? Or just a stamina boost??) does and heal herself with her own aura, but she’s never shown that thus far. She still has open hand wounds to date.

But in more recent chapters her hands and scars are still open and bleeding all over the place as the pictures I sent showed. Clearly, Murata just wanted to draw cool effects on her palms and not blood in every single panel. At BEST, you can say she has psychic band-aids, but not regeneration.
We would literally be able to see through her hands if she didn't have anyways to close it up, it's just bad low regeneration
/MAYBE/ she can have regeneration if she can do what Fubuki (does that even count as true regen? Or just a stamina boost??) does and heal herself with her own aura, but she’s never shown that thus far. She still has open hand wounds to date.
Idk about giving her something so far exclusive to Fubuki but the hand wounds still have literal scars developed after just a few minutes of being completely punctured through.

Here Bang says if there are any limits to Tatsumaki's power but I doubt it can be scaled directly to speed
That's clearly referring to her overwhelming pressure. There is no way that statement implies anything about speed. In Boros' case, though, it does, because they are fighting around the room and constantly punching/dodging/reflecting. Even the databook comments on Boros' speed in this particular fight. Saitama was cearly generalizing, Bang's not.

I think both 10-sec mode Genos and Tatsumaki should straight up be sub-relativistic
Same, I feel like Psykorochi's 0.25 second end makes more sense then the 1 second end.

If it were up to me I'd put Psykorochi at sub rel and put Genos and Tatsumaki at at least sub rel since both of them pretty easily outsped Psykorochi's beams.

Also, AS's profile says he intercepts a god beam from Psykorochi, but it's a far weaker version of the fusion. Since it uses psychic power, and psychic power grows linearly in stats, her speed should also be far below. AS doesn't really scale to Neuron Psyko's attack speed.

Also, AS's profile says he intercepts a god beam from Psykorochi, but it's a far weaker version of the fusion. Since it uses psychic power, and psychic power grows linearly in stats, her speed should also be far below. AS doesn't really scale to Neuron Psyko's attack speed.
He doesn’t scale to her attack speed. Psykorochi is Massively Hypersonic+, AS’ combat speed is Massively Hypersonic, no +

Boros wasn’t keeping up. Saitama was keeping down.

Orochi and Geryuganshoop were treated as jokes because Saitama found them nothing other than annoying. He could actually relate to Boros tho.
That's headcanon, sure he was holding back but it had nothing to do with "relating" Boros could simply keep up while they were blitzed.

The first one is beefcake feat of destroying a city , but his size is inflated same with horizon distance, pretty sure the foot crater is only in the anime as well

The second one is the KE of genos pushing EC back

Last edited:
We would literally be able to see through her hands if she didn't have anyways to close it up, it's just bad low regeneration

Idk about giving her something so far exclusive to Fubuki but the hand wounds still have literal scars developed after just a few minutes of being completely punctured through.
We can literally see through her hands. At least, from the moment she was stabbed, to now, her hands have been pierced with two black crosses. There is ZERO sign of regen.

Her hands aren’t scarred. They are literally identical in appearance to when she first got them, outside of 1 or 2 panels.

”Her power up there is increasing!”
Referring to her power.

”is her psychic ability (aka, her power) limitless?” says Bang, who has a visible expression of surprise and is sweating.

Tatsumaki’s speed comes from her psychic power.

But I guess Boros gets special treatment because he was called ”strong” (not fast).

That's headcanon, sure he was holding back but it had nothing to do with "relating" Boros could simply keep up while they were blitzed.
It’s not headcanon. Are you actually trying to argue Saitama, who wasn’t throwing any punches outside of 4 (including the combo punch as 1 whole punch) was NOT “keeping down” with Released Boros?

Saitama, who literally goes FTE and lolblitzed METEORIC BOROS, was being “kept up“ by RELEASED Boros?

This sounds like Boros favouritism just for the sake that it is Boros. We may as well say Tatsumaki
kept up with Saitama too in her fight with him, and even outspeed him at one point.

It’s not headcanon. Are you actually trying to argue Saitama, who wasn’t throwing any punches outside of 4 (including the combo punch as 1 whole punch) was NOT “keeping down” with Released Boros?

Saitama, who literally goes FTE and lolblitzed METEORIC BOROS, was being “kept up“ by RELEASED Boros?

This sounds like Boros favouritism just for the sake that it is Boros. We may as well say Tatsumaki
kept up with Saitama too in her fight with him, and even outspeed him at one point.
I said he was holding back, but that nothing to do with him "relating". Boros just performed better than they could.

Saitama blitzing MB after the moon fight is irrelevant because he was starting to consider it a real fight and put in more effort.

Favoritism has nothing to do with it. You're comparing two one taps to a 5 minute battle.

While fighting Gery, he treated him as a joke and said that tossing rocks was something anyone can do, said rocks being rel+, and Saitama casually countering being FTL.

On the contrary, while fighting MB Boros, he was surprised about his speed. Saitama also called Boros tougher than anyone he's fought, which includes Gery

While fighting Gery, he treated him as a joke and said that tossing rocks was something anyone can do, said rocks being rel+, and Saitama casually countering being FTL.

On the contrary, while fighting MB Boros, he was surprised about his speed. Saitama also called Boros tougher than anyone he's fought, which includes Gery
Tossing rocks, as Saitama put it, is literally the most boring attack move. Of course Saitama wasn’t surprised. This still doesn’t mean Boros scales to that speed.

Saitama was surprised by Flashy and even called Flashy “kinda fast”, unlike Boros, who he only called “strong” or “MAYBE the strongest I’ve faced”, yet Flashy doesnt have “possibly FTL” on his profile, because he’s not Boros and Boros shall always get better leeway because he’s Boros.

Being “tougher” is no indication of speed. Tatsumaki is tougher than Flashy Flash, Platinum Sperm and Garou, yet she isn’t labelled Relativistic, not even sub-relativistic.

Tossing rocks, as Saitama put it, is literally the most boring attack move. Of course Saitama wasn’t surprised. This still doesn’t mean Boros scales to that speed.

Saitama was surprised by Flashy and even called Flashy “kinda fast”, unlike Boros, who he only called “strong” or “MAYBE the strongest I’ve faced”, yet Flashy doesnt have “possibly FTL” on his profile, because he’s not Boros and Boros shall always get better leeway because he’s Boros.

Being “tougher” is no indication of speed. Tatsumaki is tougher than Flashy Flash, Platinum Sperm and Garou, yet she isn’t labelled Relativistic, not even sub-relativistic.
Flash should imo but it got rejected when I brought it up as well as other.

I said he was holding back, but that nothing to do with him "relating". Boros just performed better than they could.

Saitama blitzing MB after the moon fight is irrelevant because he was starting to consider it a real fight and put in more effort.

Favoritism has nothing to do with it. You're comparing two one taps to a 5 minute battle.
Saitama, who has spent years trying to find a worthy fight, so long that he’s become bored of life itself, does not relate to the ONE being (besides Tatsumaki) who is in his same shoes?

Saitama literally spends most of the fight not attacking. Boros only performed better BECAUSE Saitama LET him perform better. If Saitama was actually fighting, Released Boros would’ve been mush on the floor within an instant.

Boros only lived for more than a few seconds because Saitama let him. And also regeneration.

Saitama, who has spent years trying to find a worthy fight, so long that he’s become bored of life itself, does not relate to the ONE being (besides Tatsumaki) who is in his same shoes?

Saitama literally spends most of the fight not attacking. Boros only performed better BECAUSE Saitama LET him perform better. If Saitama was actually fighting, Released Boros would’ve been mush on the floor within an instant.

Boros only lived for more than a few seconds because Saitama let him. And also regeneration.
He can relate, doesn't mean he held back specifically for that. He even tried to kill him with the first punch.

He was blocking but a few punches slipped through.

That's speculation, Saitama tried to kill him with the first punch, and cnp.

“He can relate, doesn't mean he held back specifically for that. He even tried to kill him with the first punch.”

We don’t actually know if he was “trying” to kill him. In fact, he starts talking. Was he willingly talking to a corpse?

“He was blocking but a few punches slipped through.”

Suiryu is Boros level confirmed.

”That's speculation, Saitama tried to kill him with the first punch, and cnp.”

See above.

Back