• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Do we accept the anime databooks as canon? I though we used a few statements from them as long as they don't seem contradictory, but I just wanted to ask just in case.
We don't because we don't use anime stuff in general. Because here, the manga is the taken the first and definitive source

Imagine if ONE/Murata got pissed at people complaining about the timer and made like half the page full of zeroes just to shut up everyone once for all.
I'm sure we'll get a statement soon like "wow you can move light speed: mean while the timer is half a second traveling 4 feet.

Someone on Reddit pointed it out but is PS actually bleeding from the hit here?
f1f28y0qhq381.png

This isn't the first time something at Subsonic to Supersonic range is seen as "fast", I remember ENW Water attacks being "faster than the human eye" and that being enough to surprise some S Classes (Or just one ?)

Anyway, this isn't that relevant, but I wouldn't be surprised if One and Murata actually view the characters as "Supersonic", after all, they very likely don't calc "slow motion raindrops" speed or "frozen explosions", and from them, reacting to a bullet is Supersonic (At best) and not High Hypersonic+. Those feats are just "wow fast af tho" for non scalers

Someone on Reddit pointed it out but is PS actually bleeding from the hit here?
f1f28y0qhq381.png
I'm guessing next chapter is part where Platinum Sperm and Garou throws hands and Garou becomes fully awakened.

Also Amai is pretty much just dead at this point isn't he?

See? That's why many "speed feats" of characters in the wiki completely contradicts author intent and are mostly headcanon by powerscalers.

MHS+ Wolverine
MHS+ Spiderman
Relativistic+ Garou
MFTL+ Jojo....

and many more.

And the moment fan headcanon is destroyed by the author himself, it gets treated as an "outlier".

This is hilarious.

Last edited:
See? That's why many "speed feats" of characters in the wiki completely contradicts author intent and are mostly headcanon by powerscalers.

MHS+ Wolverine
MHS+ Spiderman
Relativistic+ Garou
MFTL+ Jojo....

and many more.

And the moment fan headcanon is destroyed by the author himself, it gets treated as an "outlier".

This is hilarious.
an author can't contradict something there can only be contradictory interpetrations of a text

MHS+ Wolverine
MHS+ Spiderman
Relativistic+ Garou
MFTL+ Jojo....

and many more.

This is hilarious.
Yes, it makes more sense for characters much inferior to Garou moving with bullets in slow motion and for the same Garou to be Supersonic+, whoa

Only way i can see Saitama even remotely standing a chance is them completely ignoring many of Popeye's feats and wanking Saitama to oblivion. Otherwise, this is a curb stomp.

Only way i can see Saitama even remotely standing a chance is them completely ignoring many of Popeye's feats and wanking Saitama to oblivion. Otherwise, this is a curb stomp.
Death battle: you see collapsing star roaring cannon is actually literal, just like vegeta's
big bang attack, also this badly translated anime guide who claims boros is star level is totally accurate

DB isn't that stupid, and they've definitely improved over the years.

I just hope they don't pull out a no limit fallacy out of their asses
They're putting him against a parody. Im sure in their minds their thinking he's limitless via removing his limiter and gonna use him as a gag.

Back