• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So about the awakened Garou falling rocks speed feat, do you thing we could use snail speed for this? As when Garou was moving, the rocks were frozen in the air, and were still in the same position after Garou moved. Also take note that the dust AG made when he landed was still frozen in place after he had moved. This could probably breach or surpass HH hopefully
So about this?

He was kinda lucky to fight two of the weakest S Classes

TTM alone can destroy him
Genos being stated to be quite strong among the S-Class did not age well, especially for the time the statement was made lol

It was actually made around the time Genos could defeat Dragon level threats, IIRC.

Genos only started fighting against Dragon level threats in 2020 or so. The statement was from a much earlier ago. And during those times, Genos was still struggling with demon level characters like Garou

I think even snail speed would be the low ball version, considering how the panels are planned to be the same. I'm not saying "Infinite speed" but we could take a more...generous assumption in this case, I believe

I think even snail speed would be the low ball version, considering how the panels are planned to be the same. I'm not saying "Infinite speed" but we could take a more...generous assumption in this case, I believe
Generous in what regard? What do you think we should use?

I feel like snail speed is the best option, I can't think of anything else.

Let's say **** it and give AG infinite speed uwu

If anything, Do-S' Half-Monster groupies that reverted to humans after being released from mind-control was a nice addition to the story.

In the webcomic, Garou kind of just returns to his human form after being beaten by Saitama and losing his heart, but with the inclusion of this whole "the trigger is in their heart" thing, Garou losing his monster form after losing the will to be a monster makes a lot more sense.

It was accepted, but it's for the Wolf level messenger.

I think someone calc'ed the tidal wave as Small Building level (per monster) somewhere.

By the way, this one in question got High 7-A :eek:

14899334.jpg

Using this calculator, I found the height of the tsunami and found the thing, I don't know if it's valid, but One Piece's tsunamis are calculated that
One Piece Tsumani's and that calculator comes from Earthquakes. The sea folk are just dragging water with them. The energy would be different by orders of magnitude.

Back