• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
VFU and Darkshine can downscale from Homeless (since VFU was able to survive a barrage from Homeless and get away), I think that makes scaling much easier and complements the 7-B EC scaling nicely.
What about Spring Mustachio? He doesn't have another sword. Are we also making a second key? I believe coming to a consensus on how HE's powers work is way better.

About them downscaling... idk. Downscaling from what feat? The crater feat? The carpeting bomb feat? As I said, the light balls don't always have the same power so it's hard to make a scaling out of them.

What about Spring Mustachio?

About them downscaling... idk. Downscaling from what feat? The crater feat? The carpeting bomb feat? As I said, the light balls don't always have the same power so it's hard to make a scaling out of them.
Them downscaling from the crater feat, exactly. Since VFU got up from the straight bombardment, is it really hard to believe he downscales from the crater feat? Both were semi-serious and concentrated attacks, I don't see why VFU's and Darkshine's durability can't downscale. After all VFU took multiple casual punches from GS and got back up

Them downscaling from the crater feat, exactly. Since VFU got up from the straight bombardment, is it really hard to believe he downscales from the crater feat? Both were semi-serious and concentrated attacks, I don't see why VFU's and Darkshine's durability can't downscale. After all VFU took multiple casual punches from GS and got back up
It's a stretch to say the straight bombardment is as strong as the crater feat because there is no way to prove that. Besides,he was hit in different parts of his body, so he most likely tanked one energy sphere at a time.

GS was going easy on VFU because he then one shots Darkshine, who can't even harm himself, and whose durability is certainly above VFU's.

It's a stretch to say the straight bombardment is as strong as the crater feat because there is no way to prove that. Besides,he was hit in different parts of his body, so he most likely tanked one energy sphere at a time.

GS was going easy on VFU because he then one shots Darkshine, who can't even harm himself, and whose durability is certainly above VFU's.
I don't see why it's a stretch though, it's not like there's anything to disprove it. Point being that VFU took a dozen or a couple dozen energy spheres and it was a semi-serious attack.

And yes, he took several casual punches, not serious ones. GS however put in some effort and took up a fighting stance and used proper form to take Darkshine down though, and since the gap between VFU and Darkshine's durability shouldn't be too huge, it should still be useable as a supporting feat.

I'm referring to the charged up ball that left the crater
I'm saying that if VFU can take the straight line bombardment and an unconscious/near unconscious Darkshine can take the extreme carpet bombing, why can't we say that these two extraordinarily durable characters can at least downscale from an attack that didn't even fully destroy underdogman

I'm saying that if VFU can take the straight line bombardment and an unconscious/near unconscious Darkshine can take the extreme carpet bombing, why can't we say that these two extraordinarily durable characters can at least downscale from an attack that didn't even fully destroy underdogman
I'm all for scaling them lol

I'm all for scaling them lol
Oh, my apologies then. I admit I'm a little heated now. I've been starved for feats and so I'm desperate to get a viable scaling chain and get some good tiering laid down- I hope that now that we have some feats and characters actually tanking some stuff we can get better tiering.

Oh, my apologies then. I admit I'm a little heated now. I've been starved for feats and so I'm desperate to get a viable scaling chain and get some good tiering laid down- I hope that now that we have some feats and characters actually tanking some stuff we can get better tiering.
agreed. the tiering is messy af right now

LMFAO someone on reddit made a whole ass post about how triggered and offended they are over the PPP and Child Emperor joke. They said that its sexual assault or something. i know that jokes went extinct in many specific countries but thankfully, jokes are still legal in japan. i dont get why so many people are triggered snowflakes these days. ugh

LMFAO someone on reddit made a whole ass post about how triggered and offended they are over the PPP and Child Emperor joke. They said that its sexual assault or something. i know that jokes went extinct in many specific countries but thankfully, jokes are still legal in japan. i dont get why so many people are triggered snowflakes these days. ugh
Some people take manga (and fiction as a whole) way too seriously.

Alright guys hear me out, is it possible that in universe that having superior skill/Martial arts somewhat negates an opponents physical stats to an extent? Especially when it comes to deflection?

This chapter made me hopeful about Black Sperm having another transformation, maybe a Diamond Sperm or Platinum Sperm, but I don't know, if we're going to follow WC, he still has 3 trillion more selves.

This chapter made me hopeful about Black Sperm having another transformation, maybe a Diamond Sperm or Platinum Sperm, but I don't know, if we're going to follow WC, he still has 3 trillion more selves.
Everybody gangasta till we get transparent sperm uwu

Alright guys hear me out, is it possible that in universe that having superior skill/Martial arts somewhat negates an opponents physical stats to an extent? Especially when it comes to deflection?
What do you mean? You mean like it allows then to fight against opponents stronger than themselves, then yeah I can see that

And one thing I'm grateful for is that this chapter doesn't really have any major scaling chain changes, because if it does, that CRT will take even longer, and the stuff I'm about to promote may guarantee some hands launched at me

You do know that HE's AP can vary right?
the name of the attack had "extreme" in it which implies that it was a rather intense attack. it was probably more powerful than the attack against VFU since homeless was intentionally trying to not kill VFU while he was trying to kill the heroes. yet VFU was helpless while a couple A-Class fodders were surviving against a (likely) even more powerful attack. meh it just seems like sloppy writing to me.

Extreme doesn't imply that it's far stronger Ethan any attack he's thrown in the past. It's just an attack name.

Plus, one could interpret extreme as just HE throwing a huge barrage of attacks, but the attacks not necessarily that powerful, hence the extreme

High 6-A Bofoi owo?

Tho to be fair, I don't think CE has seen the full extent of all the heroes' powers, especially Tatsumaki and Blast

Did they actually perceive the true damage of Psykos's first slicing beam? Genos energy sensors could only describe them as immeasurable.
Also, did the CRT for Garou's limited dura neg get accepted?

Back