• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Here's the webcomic sandbox.

Unlike the manga, where Saitama and co. have supporting feats for the CSRC, there's none in the webcomic. It gets a possibly rating.

Also, they're High Hypersonic from Sonic moving so fast that raindrops appear frozen. Thanks to Emirp for that detail.

As for the MHS+ feat, it's probably a massive outlier that was done by someone likely far slower than Sonic. Maybe I'll give it a possibly rating, though. Also, Flashy Flash's Garou feat is only in the hypersonic range, but it wasn't even his full speed.

The MHA base maybe dwarves Z-City (even then, we probably don't see the city), but it's confirmed to be 1.5 km in height. Cities don't appear to be as large as they are in the manga.
So they're probably no that far behind in comparison to their webcomic counterparts, still tho. Kind of sad tho.

Boros should just be, "far higher, possibly High 6-A with the collapsing star roaring cannon"

I'd say his armoured form is definitely above Beefcake, but we can't even confirm that. Even the statement of his power could directly refer to the CSRC.

Actually, never mind, he still physically scales to Garou in some form. I'll edit soon.

Fubuki, who grew more powerful after the MA arc, was strong enough that Tatsumaki commented on her strength. She's only done that to Saitama, who was matching her suppressed state, and Blast.

Last edited:
It makes sense if her weaker defences really did repel an attack powerful enough to one-shot Genos.

So in the future, if we have confirmation that she is still fodder to Dragon-level threats, then I guess it is safe to say that the other stronger S-Class scale above her right?

IIRC, her defense also scales above her offensive to a significant extent.

Under certain circumstances, but she can still put the bulk of her power and effort into attacks. That seems to be the case with these moves.

Aren't they kind of the same thing? They even lose defensive power when focusing on offence, and vice-versa.

Also, she didn't use psychic whirlwind, just regular TK. I think even that's only adequate against TK due to psychic waves.

Should I go over the webcomic scaling chain to see if there's any disagreements?

This is just what I have so far, and only covers most of the characters.

Some clarifications:

The fight between Senior Cenipede, Royal Ripper, Bug God and Garou was far more even in the webcomic. SC died, the other two took moderate damage (Bug God even says he'd lose alone), and Garou was interrupted during the fight rather than at the start of a more serious battle. Afterwards, Garou stated they were on par with S-Class heroes, despite having just fought Genos and TTM (both are equal in strength), which is supported by RR severing Genos' arm (wc only, it doesn't happen in the manga).

Garou also wasn't weakened when he went up against Genos, although Death Gatling did injure his hands and face slightly. It's also worth noting that Bang and Bomb held back not to kill Garou.

During the Monster Association fight, Genos made Fuhrer Ugly bleed with a kick, while Gums and BS both tore off his arms. So, I doubt he's very high level among the Cadres. BS is really high-end, though, because he knocked out an off guard Bomb with a larger fusion, and Sweet Mask could fight on par with both the smaller and larger fusions.

Flashy Flash's rating heavily depends on Garou either referring to his human or half-human form. For now, I've just rolled with half-human because that's what profiles originally said. Given the language, I think it's his human form, and it's consistent with Darkshine being portrayed as the muscle in their combo.

Scaling chains:

Early Genos / DSK (dry) < G4 Genos = armed Speed-o'-Sound Sonic (likely with some training) = Tanktop Master = Royal Ripper = Bug God = Elder Centipede < Garou << Bang/Bomb (holding back) < Bang/Bomb (full power) < Overgrown Rover < Half-Human Garou << Darkshine << Evolved Garou < Flashy Flash = Sonic (Ninja Arc) = Genos (Psychic Sister/Ninja/Neo Heroes arc) < Genos (Ultimate Hero arc)

G4 Genos < Fuhrer Ugly < Mutated Fuhrer Ugly <<< Bang / Bomb < Overgrown Rover

G4 Genos <<< Bang / Bomb < Black Sperm = Sweet Mask <<< Tatsumaki (Weakened) << Golden Sperm < Tatsumaki (Full power)

G4 Genos << Fubuki < Fubuki (Psychic Sisters) << Tatsumaki (Weakened)

There's kind of a scaling problem here from Darkshine's statement. From what I can tell, he said Bang didn't greatly injure him, implying there was light or moderate damage. That creates an inconsistency with Garou overpowering Rover, unless we just consider Rover a stonewall and half-human Garou about equal to the Bang/Bomb combo.

Last edited:
It's potentially a translation error, the webcomic translations pre coming back from the multi year long hiatus were pretty bad.

at leas 3 years iirc
Probably more, I've been caught up to the webcomic for a long time, since a little bit after Season 1 first aired and it stopped somewhere after the Tatsumaki vs Saitama fight

Perhaps Darkshine did not take any damage from his sparring with Bang in the webcomic as well? Flashy Flash should scale to or above Half Monster Garou before he broke his limiter in the Darkshine fight in my opinion.

On a side note, there's no ''Elder Centipede'' in the webcomic. I don't know why people keep confusing him with Senior Centipede.

So considering all of Black Sperm has gone into Golden Sperm, Amai hasn't appeared yet even tho he has chances of doing so, maybe he is ******* dead, which in that case...

Yikes

So considering all of Black Sperm has gone into Golden Sperm, Amai hasn't appeared yet even tho he has chances of doing so, maybe he is ******* dead, which in that case...

Yikes
All of Black Sperm? I don't think we got anything confirming that, there's no panelling or statements in this previous chapter to indicate that. Hopefully we get some statement this chapter

All of Black Sperm? I don't think we got anything confirming that, there's no panelling or statements in this previous chapter to indicate that. Hopefully we get some statement this chapter
Presumably, considering he said let's all combine or something. But you're right, he'll probably pop up again later

Manga Amai Mask is really a disappointment until now (Both in design, aside from Early Arcs, and feats) but I have some upgrades ideas for him

Last edited:
So yeah Homeless Emperor > Vomited Fuhrer Ugly = Darkshine

Metal Bat just killed ten thousand Black Sperm that seemed to be chasing Fuhrer Ugly

King stares down 4 dragons has been changed to King stares down against Black Sperms

Pretty good chapter:

• Homeless emperor actually does something now and has a Rainier shower attack
  • Looks like Atomic Samurai and the other swordsmen can deflect energy beams.
  • Golden Sperm claps Darkshine in every single way
  • Vomitted Fuhrer is getting clowned
  • So the black Sperm clones do remain
  • Metal Bat is back in action finally and it looks like he can take hits from the likes of Black Sperm, which is great
  • Poor Geno's and Child Emperor
  • Tatsumaki is down, she'll probably be inactive till later, which is worrying for scalinga nd kinda sucks
  • King boutta do some King shit.

Still no Amai Mask smh. Hopefully next chapter. Would be interesting to see metal bat get clapped by Monster Garou later lol

Also anybody think that Vomited Fuhrer Ugly will run into Saitama, Blast, Flashy Flash, and Manako when he's running away? Cause that seems to be the best time to reintroduce them after they've been gone for so long.

Also, I'm hearing from TGS that Golden Sperm says the following to Darkshine: "You've lost your will to fight over such meager damage... So you turn your back on the enemy to flee in tears? And you call yourself an S-class hero."

I guess Darkshine didn't actually take that much damage, maybe all the bone-colorings were premature.

In any case, I think the carpet bombing will get good results. It's wider than the base crater, using deflag it might be mountain level or something.

Also here's another little translation, this is Child Emperor's status report: "The main operation to extract the hostages from monster associations hideout was a success From there we proceeded to clear out the base With the Tornado of Terror's psychic powers, the base was completely annihilated The head of the monster association also seems to have been crushed A number of powerful surviving cadres then appeared from the earthTatsumaki had exhausted her strength was nearing her limits"

Overall a very interesting chapter... a feat for Homeless Emperor (plus HE shows off his defensive capabilities), more evidence for higher tiering for Iaian and Spring Mustachio, changes to Darkshine scaling, CE actually does do some work on PPP's face (support for 8-B CE I say). Plus another angle of the crater.

Also, FU is going after Bang again so maybe we'll see Bang take down FU after he "beats" Garou.

Back