• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I believe coming to a consensus on how HE's powers work is way better.
His energy blasts just varies.
  • He normal shots are capable of damaging, but not instantly destroying, parts of Zombie Man's body
  • He can enlarge his energy blasts to be much stronger
  • We see characters we know are no match for higher tiers deflect his shots
Like Black Sperm, Homeless Emperor doesn't have some consistent power output. He has to put more energy in his attacks in order to amp their power. Not every random energy blast is going to be near his giant one that he gets his current tier from, which is why he needs some AP varying key.

ONE and Murata are usually pretty consistent with the overall series powerscale but this chapter kinda throws a few things out of wack.

I want Saitama to appear really quick, but Garou still need to slap Golden Sperm and the others heroes, and I legit don't want to see Tatsumaki being attacked again, as she already is in a Near-Death state

unknown.png
saw this on the latest opm chapter

In the webcomic, the 10 k detached fighting force were just a suicide unit to buy 20 seconds. Tatsumaki might heal up and flatten them in the manga.

I think he saw the PsykoOrochi fight.
As ridiculous as it makes the scaling, he did see much of the Psykorochi battle. At least the city twist, barrier action and the Genos/Psykorochi beam clashing.
In the webcomic, the 10 k detached fighting force were just a suicide unit to buy 20 seconds. Tatsumaki might heal up and flatten them in the manga.
If Metal Bat didn't wipe them just like that. Still hoping we get the 11 trillion number to help calc sperm tsunami

ONE and Murata are usually pretty consistent with the overall series powerscale but this chapter kinda throws a few things out of wack.
Its gotten steadily less consistent as the MA arc has been going on.
saw this on the latest opm chapter
Ngl after the thirtieth cover with Blizzard or Tornado in a sexy pose its starting to get a bit stale.

Oh, noticed that Genos still has body control on page 21, he's using a rocket fist on Black Sperm. Was wondering about that- seems like a useful feature

Interesting how Genos is just as durable as the other S Classes but it's the only one always losing stuff just because he doesn't die with that level of damage

Sometimes having Regen or Immortality kinda mmakes you the target lol

Getting fully taken control of probably not, but he still does have some sensors and aiming systems that can be messed with. How badly hacking him can get depends entirely on how much autonomy his systems and internal computers have over his body functions.

Also if we use webcomic scaling, Genos would relativistic+ via being able to keep up with flashy flash owo
I dunno, if we take Manga Flashy Flash, he usually doesn't use his true/full speed at start unless someone like Blast is in front of him

There were people unsure of scaling Sonic to him because of that aswell (However of course we didn't had Blast's example back then)

I don't doubt the S Class is closer to Flash's speed than we think, it's just impossible to connect them in scaling for now. Unless we believe Flash would stomp Bang and stuff

It's pretty clear that Sonic, Flashy Flash and Genos are all around the same speed after the Psychic Sister arc.

Back