• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
this thread is much more interesting than the reddit thread which is just idiots screeching "KING IS BACKKKKK"

i think that VFU getting rekt by homeless emperor's carpet bombing makes sense, but then freaking iaian and mustache dude can hold their own against a similar attack? and how the **** did that dog robot survive that big ass explosion? some parts of this chapter dont make no sense.

How can I download the image from the tojinaroy chapter? I'd like to pixel scale the second shot of the crater
there isnt anyway to download it iirc. what i do is i just go full page, then screen shot it, and then use ms paint to crop away the unnecessary bits.

Scaling things from this chapter
  • Vomited Fuhrer Ugly might be a brick wall, since he didn’t get completely annihilated by Golden Sperm and Homeless Emperor
  • Golden Sperm one-shots Darkshine.
  • Metal Bat can take hits from Black Sperm.
  • New keys for Iaian and Spring Mustachio, they can deflect HE’s blasts.
  • Genos took a bunch of hits from BS before being reduced to a potato later, so ig ‘7-B, possibly 7-A’ Genos is fine? Also Tatsumaki took a dropkick from BS (not sure if this is really useful, but I found it interesting).
  • New shot of HE’s crater and CE’s dog kinda withstood it.
  • King needs to be upgraded to Tier 0 because that shot at the end is cool asf

I've said this before, but Genos has no business scaling to EC's 7-B rating. Also, those clones of BS, despite being able to harm Genos, are massively weakened due to splitting up a lot.

We should wait for translations for the blasts. I sincerely doubt Iaian and SP are anywhere close to Genos, let alone someone who curbstomped Vomited Fuhrer Ugly. Speaking of which, I'd say VFU's ability to survive is more like endurance and regen considering the holes through his body.

Metal Bat tanking all those hits adds inconsistency to human Garou scaling.

Last edited:
The carpet bombing is pretty wide and almost certainly worth calcing. If you scale it to the base hole it's going to be a couple km wide (since that hole is itself 2315 meters), wider if you use the horizon curvature.

Eager to see translations. I really hope we get a number for BS that isn't disappointing

We could probably use better view of the hole for a new HE calc.

Edit: I got about 7.4 km on that side alone, and without even adding in the other half of the crater. I might do a calc tomorrow.

Last edited:
Scaling to the base hole I get a width of 280 meters, 16 px wide vs 132 px wide, 2315 meter. It'd probably be a slight buff for Homeless, might break him into Mountain+ territory.

Wait... if Iaian and Atomic are still in the general vicinity when Homeless set the spirit bomb off- there's a couple km of length before it reaches that point that we can see now that we couldn't before, so if we add that to the 3,800 meter length it could be a difference.

nah accroding to tl fuhrer is going to bang location so ..RIP ugly
I'm still holding out hope for this then.
In2mI12.jpg

This was a very interesting chapter. Some points I'd like to discuss:

HE's AP is above VFU's durability, but the latter can probably regenerate thanks to his acid. Does VFU still have the same durability as before being eaten by Gums or has his body changed? It doesn't matter a lot tho, because he matched Darkshine's AP. HE's attack speed is also above VFU's combat speed and attack speed.

GS's AP while being likely casual is above Darkshine's durability, which is great. We see blood and he is left unconscious. We get confirmation that GS was holding back on VFU because Darkshine can't harm himself, yet VFU (whose durability is certainly below Darkshine's) withstood GS's attacks without getting obliterated.

About BS. It doesn't matter if Metal Bat can kill them or if they can damage Genos. After all, his strength can go from likely tiger level (the ones which were pierced by Tomboy) to dragon level (the one which ripped Genos' arm off). I am against scaling them Metal Bat to 7-B because of that. It's cool that not all BS clones have fused into GS. We might get a new form later on.

Finally, HE's barrage. I won't comment on the crater or calcs since I don't know how to do them. Each of the balls are probably not that strong because they can be delfected by Iaian and Spring Mustachio. Iaian got his sword broken by ENW. If these were the same attacks HE was shooting aganinst VFU, this would make the scaling like this:

Darkshine's AP= VFU < Homeless Emperor < ENW

But I think HE can vary drastically the power of his light balls.

It's interesting that AS doesn't seem to be there with them. Also, the dog robot hasn't probably tanked the full force of the attack but just a fraction of it so it makes sense.

Didn't the databook say that HE's energy balls were made out of photons or something?
Because the swordsman are somehow cutting/deflecting them. ( not talking about speed, since HE controls them with his reactions, but NPI)

HE's AP is above VFU's durability, but the latter can probably regenerate thanks to his acid

Nah, he regenerates despite the acid, not because of it. The acid is constantly eating away at him.

Has anyone else been disappointed in Darkshine ever since his confidence got knocked down? He wasn't even fatally harmed by VFU's acid yet he's crying like a bitch.

Anyways I'm happy to see that Metal Bat and King have finally arrived.

Y
Didn't the databook say that HE's energy balls were made out of photons or something?
Because the swordsman are somehow cutting/deflecting them. ( not talking about speed, since HE controls them with his reactions, but NPI)
Yeah, i tried checking for that statement and found absolutely nothing.
I was pretty sure i heard that somewhere.
Maybe i'm just going insane?

I was hoping the translations would explain why weaklings like iaian and spring mustachio are able to deflect the energy balls. but no, it only made things more confusing. the attack that they were deflecting is called extreme carpet bombing. which implies it was a rather powerful attack. how the **** are these fodders not turned to ash already?

and that robot that saved child emperor survived thanks to..... ******* nothing. he just survived somehow with no explanation. ONE WHAT IS YOU DOING.

Why is an explanation needed? The A class heroes are just stronger than you think.

Him being a walking pile of acid with regenerative properties, seemingly stonewall durability and RPL based on how pathetic he feels wich also increases the acid's potency makes him easily one of the best cadres vsbattles wise.

I wonder if Bang is going to finish him off ? If he is now even stronger and his acid could already damage Darkshine, I guess it's more likely to be Garou right ?

Eh, apparently Darkshine wasn't as damaged by VFU as we thought. Looks like the damage was mostly superficial from what we see in this chapter. He's potentially KO from GS though, so that's something. Bit disappointed with how unimpressive that shot was though

Last edited:
HE's energy balls are concentrated attacks after all, so if there are a lot of them it's natural that they are way weaker than the ones which were thrown to VFU.

I don't see Iaian or Spring Mustachio scaling to dragon level monsters, especially since Devil Long Hair, a demon level monster, almost defeated the three swordsmen minutes before the current fight and Iaian is likely weakened.

HE's energy balls are concentrated attacks after all, so if there are a lot of them it's natural that they are way weaker than the ones which were thrown to VFU.

I don't see Iaian or Spring Mustachio scaling to dragon level monsters, especially since Devil Long Hair, a demon level monster, almost defeated the three swordsmen minutes before the current fight and Iaian is likely weakened.
I've been suggesting Iaian deserves a separate key with Atomic's blade, because he can deflect dragon level attacks with it. That was when he was just fighting BS, now we have some real solid proof for that.

Also a few more important things:
  • VFU and Darkshine can downscale from Homeless (since VFU was able to survive a barrage from Homeless and get away), I think that makes scaling much easier and complements the 7-B EC scaling nicely.
  • Bofoi is stated to be above all the heroes in CE's opinion, paving the way for some multi-cont doomsday shenanigans in the future

Back