• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It would be so nice to have confirmation that the other cadres are equal to Gouketsu, so we can finally get rid of "possibly 7-A" for all these characters.

So I already stated it before, but if anyone has minor things they wanna add for the CRT, y'all can place it here or message so I'll place it. Not big things mind you.

Also has anyone done a recalc of this scene. I think we could get some good results in terms if speed
059.jpg

058.jpg

PsykosFused with OrochiHigh 6-AHigh 6-B+Her oceanic lift calc gave her that level, not High 6-A, or is there something I'm missing?
Tatsumaki-At least High 6-AAt least High 6-B+Upscale from Psykorochi
The High 6-A end was chosen. High 6-B was rejected

Okay then, here's all the changes I propose:

CharacterKeyOld TierNew TierExplanation
Crablante-9-AAt least 9-B+, likely higher OR 9-ACrablante should be put at the same level as Personification Of A Light Pull Cord, or Personification Of A Light Pull Cord should be put at the same level as Crablante. As they are both weak Tiger level threat.
Personification Of A Light Pull Cord-At least 9-B+, likely higher9-A OR At least 9-B+, likely higherCrablante should be put at the same level as Personification Of A Light Pull Cord, or Personification Of A Light Pull Cord should be put at the same level as Crablante. As they are both weak Tiger level threat.
Spring MustachioBefore the monster association arc9-A, far higher with Tomboy9-A, higher with TomboySpring Mustachio with Tomboy should go from far higher to a simple higher. What is the justification for that far higher anyway? If it's just because he damaged Kombu Infinity, he have Small Building level dura.
RosieHuman8-C9-A+ OR At most 8-CRosie got one-shot by Dave's attack, which is at the bottom of the Building tier. Rosie should downscale. And so should Lin Lin and Sour Face, who scale to him.
Lin Lin-8-C9-A+ OR At most 8-CRosie got one-shot by Dave's attack, which is at the bottom of the Building tier. Rosie should downscale. And so should Lin Lin and Sour Face, who scale to him.
Sour Face-8-C9-A+ OR At most 8-CRosie got one-shot by Dave's attack, which is at the bottom of the Building tier. Rosie should downscale. And so should Lin Lin and Sour Face, who scale to him.
Dave-9-A8-CProbably an error or an omission since he did a 8-C tier attack that got calced
ChozeHumanAt least 9-A8-C+ OR At least 8-CStronger than Monster Rosie, who stomped Dave, should be enough for an upscale
BakuzanHumanAt least 9-A8-C+ OR At least 8-CComparable to Human Choze
PsykosFused with OrochiHigh 6-AHigh 6-B+Her oceanic lift calc gave her that level, not High 6-A, or is there something I'm missing?
Tatsumaki-At least High 6-AAt least High 6-B+Upscale from Psykorochi
Hundred-Eyes Octopus-At least 8-B, 8-A+ after consuming enough concreteAt least 8-B, Low 7-C after consuming enough concreteScale to 5.3785442e+12 Joules, which is said to be 8-A+ in the calc, while it's actually Low 7-C, probably an error
Crablante should be demoted to at least 9-B+, he was just skipped over seems like.

Personification of A Pull Light Cord is in the right tier, upscaling from Piggy Bancon.

Spring Mustachio's Tomboy did more than pierce Kombu. He pierced Garou (a high demon in most estimations) and hundreds of Black Sperm clones, as well as had that hype statement from Nichirin implying his technique is far too destructive to be properly used in inhabited areas. Tomboy also qualifies Spring for high a-class level or low s-class level by Nichirin's estimations, which seems to be accurate. Alternatively you could scale Tomboy to Low 7-B off BS and Garou or 8-B via being high a-class level, however, I think the power varies. Perhaps multiple keys are in order for Tomboy...

Dave should be 9-A, as should all superfight characters. The old 8-C calc used reinforced concrete I believe, but the stadium is clearly regular concrete so we got a 9-A recalc which was accepted over the old 8-C calc.

Therefore Rosie, Lin-Lin and Sour Face should all be 9-A. Choze and Bakuzan should remain at least 9-A. Or 8-B if we want to scale them to Snek.

Hundred Eyes Octopus is indeed low 7-C in his second key! That is a good catch. This is perfectly consistent with the databook statement that Hundred Eyes can destroy an entire town with a writhe of his tentacles.

I will repost all related changes in the OPM low tiers CRT. Many of these changes involve discussions and calculations you haven't been privy to and many others are pointing out revisions that should have been implemented now but were forgotten. Thank you for taking a look at all of this.

Speaking of Tats, that Downgrade CRT had a "rejected end" or a "forgotten end" ?

I remember agreeing with points from both sides
I'm not exactly sure what you're referring to with that rejected and forgotten end. Because the current calc didn't exist when that downgrade crt happened

And it was closed as it got out of control and Matthew got banned because of something else

Also the people in that thread wanted KE, which would actually end up giving a higher result than both High 6-A calcs

Yes, Matt was opposed to using GPE, he wanted to put a time frame on it. He basically had issues with Tatsumaki/Psykorochi being tiered so high.

Funnily enough, by trying to put a time frame on the slice, even a very long time frame like 30 or 60 seconds, it would have still yielded High 6-A results higher than Ugarik's recalc. In the end, his objections would have given results just as high or higher so it's kinda a null point.

I get the feeling those people didn't realize KE can give pretty inflated results
Definitely. The feat is High 6-A no matter how you slice it as long as you accept that A) the cut area is a couple thousand kilometers in diameter and B) that the cut involved as much oceanic crust as it did oceanic waters. Point A you could argue against if you really tried, but Point B was pretty clearly shown in a couple panels.

When it comes to calcing massive objects moving distances at fast speeds? Yeah, definitely don't argue for KE over GPE if you want a downgrade.

I know it would’ve inflamed things more, but I kinda wish that we’d shown them the results that KE would’ve given, just to see their reactions.

I know it would’ve inflamed things more, but I kinda wish that we’d shown them the results that KE would’ve given, just to see their reactions.
It would have been hilarious. But there was a clear majority behind High 6-A God Blast, so I reserved making that point as a trump card if the discussion started to swing in the "wattage" direction. I prefer the GPE end because, although the KE end might be technically more accurate, I didn't want to go into the fine details of time frame when doing so could easily make the God Blast 5-C. While I do want tier 5 OPM, even I would call 5-C God Blast via KE wankage

It would have been hilarious. But there was a clear majority behind High 6-A God Blast, so I reserved making that point as a trump card if the discussion started to swing in the "wattage" direction. I prefer the GPE end because, although the KE end might be technically more accurate, I didn't want to go into the fine details of time frame when doing so could easily make the God Blast 5-C. While I do want tier 5 OPM, even I would call 5-C God Blast via KE wankage
Yeah, I agree that High 6-A makes more logical sense, but the fact that they wanted a result that could’ve gotten up to 5-C (or even Low 5-B) is absolutely hilarious in hindsight.

Emirp, does the new CRT include new profiles for Amahare, Zanbai and Nichirin?

I think Nichirin might be the only council of swordsmen member worth making a page for, I figured Amahare and Zanbai would get more fights and feats before being killed. But now that they're all dead after brief encounters with BS and VFU, I don't think we need a profile page for each of them since Nichirin is the only one with individual plot relevance and the only one with a distinct style (and abilities that make for an interesting vs page).

Emirp, does the new CRT include new profiles for Amahare, Zanbai and Nichirin?

I think Nichirin might be the only council of swordsmen member worth making a page for, I figured Amahare and Zanbai would get more fights and feats before being killed. But now that they're all dead after brief encounters with BS and VFU, I don't think we need a profile page for each of them since Nichirin is the only one with individual plot relevance and the only one with a distinct style (and abilities that make for an interesting vs page).
I haven't considered making profiles for them. You could always make them tho. I don't think they require a CRT. They can be discussed here. Also has anyone called they're big rock split

If one day anime shows the God Blast (that will never happen), will KE be possible?
I would support it. If we get a clearly established time frame and have an established mass, it's the simplest method. Keep in mind that the God Blast technically could be 5-C- the environmental destruction caused by the god Blast would still be High 6-A because the KE energy only applies going up- it's GPE going down. So unless the results are really, really ridiculous (I would draw the line at high end 5-C), yes.

I haven't considered making profiles for them. You could always make them tho. I don't think they require a CRT. They can be discussed here. Also has anyone called they're big rock split
I don't have a way of accessing my actual vsbattles profile lol, the account recovery isn't working for me. I've got a few hours of time today for the first time in three weeks so I will try and get in.

I don't have a way of accessing my actual vsbattles profile lol, the account recovery isn't working for me. I've got a few hours of time today for the first time in three weeks so I will try and get in.
You could consult a staff member for that. AKM sama or Antvasima would be able to help you for that

I am 100% for making a Nichirin profile. Let's sketch it out here.

First thing's first, I would recommend scaling Nichirin to Atomic. They seem to be rough equals, Nichirin is Atomic's master and Nichirin is obviously superior to Amahare and Zanbai.

Nichirin should have most abilities atomic has plus "summoning" for the sun blade. So Superhuman physical characteristics, master swordsman and extrasensory perception.

That means Nichirin would be currently "at least low 7-B, likely 7-A".

I would prefer to wait for the CRT, since Nichirin would be going up to 7-B, likely 7-A with the upgrades. Even with Bang/Bomb upscaling, Atomic and Flashy should still be 7-B since Atomic/Flashy > Garou that fought Darkshine < Spiral Garou < Full Power Bang =~ EC.

Kinda depends on how Full Power Bang scales relative to the Roar Aura Sky Ripping Fist/Cross Fang Dragon Slayer fist. Personally, I think Full Power Bang has to be up there with those power moves considering how much stock Bomb put into it, he was surprised when Garou could stand up to Full Power Bang. Since Roaring Aura Sky Ripping fist is already above EC's attack potency, I think it's fair to say that Darkshine, Atomic, Flashy, Vomited Fuhrer, Spiral Garou and Rover are still 7-Bs. EC's attack potency is high, but not that high.

Back