• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Honestly I don't doubt that he is literally made of Gold, authors are clueless about VS Scaling anyway

For me that's not a real problem
some authors are really ******* stupid about power levels, but not murata. he definitely seems to care at least a bit more than others. furthermore, characters in OPM are constantly surviving giant explosions and shit, and then saying that this waaaay stronger character is made out of gold is illogical, and it doesnt take a genius to realize that. golden sperm has higher durability than darkshine, and darkshine made a joke out of water jets that can pierce through solid metal. theres no way ONE/murata legitimately believe that hes made of gold.

If you think it’s so obvious that he’s not made of gold, why did you ask in the first place-

Then why’d you say this if it was rhetorical
i was implying that the writing is bad. i knew from the start that theres no way hes actually made of gold so murata/ONE adding that line was dumb. thats all. looking back on it though, the way i wrote it made it look like i was arguing that he was made of gold, when i was actually arguing the opposite. the phrasing was mb

i was implying that the writing is bad. i knew from the start that theres no way hes actually made of gold so murata/ONE adding that line was dumb. thats all. looking back on it though, the way i wrote it made it look like i was arguing that he was made of gold, when i was actually arguing the opposite. the phrasing was mb
The writing isn’t bad, his name is golden sperm, acid had no effect on him, hence he made that remark. It was all just for his introduction. Why do you people put so much stock on language? You have universe busting people who say “he’s as hard as a brick wall” when they can’t damage someone. It’s 110% obviously figure of speech.

Bruh. There's not much to add anyways though. Same tier for every aspect for now, just with a few extra notes, and his powers and abilities would be everything from before minus regen, iirc in the webcomic Golden Sperm exchanges his regen for higher strength, and he also can no longer unmerge himself, meaning a lethal attack would kill him. Obviously he would have acid resistance.

And out of curiosity

Are we seriously going to consider that Goukentsu is likely more powerful than Golden Sperm as with 90% of the other characters?
I dunno. We don't have much information on Golden Sperm. Only that he's much stronger than any black sperm

Golden Sperm should probably be At least Low 7-B, possibly 7-A, likely far higher for now until they show him performing more feats and stuff.

Golden Sperm should probably be At least Low 7-B, possibly 7-A, likely far higher for now until they show him performing more feats and stuff.
The far higher is unnecessary. Golden sperm as of now will soon be "At least 7-B, possibly 7-A"

And out of curiosity

Are we seriously going to consider that Goukentsu is likely more powerful than Golden Sperm as with 90% of the other characters?
good point. using common sense, golden sperm is superior to gouketsu. but common sense isnt enough for this site, which is understandable. we need tangible evidence that golden sperm is above gouketsu, and i dont think we have that right now.

Dude, we analyze using facts, not logic that was grabbed from nowhere. Unless you can show me something from the manga that tells us Golden Sperm is superior to Gouketsu. Then it ain't happening. Using this logic. I can make Boros superior to the likes of Tatsumaki
good point. using common sense, golden sperm is superior to gouketsu. but common sense isnt enough for this site, which is understandable. we need tangible evidence that golden sperm is above gouketsu, and i dont think we have that right now.

what about the whole thing about murata saying golden sperm is equal to orochi? i know its iffy because hes not the writer and he actually just said "i dont know who would win" but still, i feel like thats enough to put golden sperm above gouketsu.

The right thing to do is to find evidence that Goketsu is 400 times stronger than any Executive, even if Psykos doesn't even consider him so important

what about the whole thing about murata saying golden sperm is equal to orochi? i know its iffy because hes not the writer and he actually just said "i dont know who would win" but still, i feel like thats enough to put golden sperm above gouketsu.
Murata statements are only taken as a possibly. And we deemed that one unreliable as Golden Sperm had yet to appear in the manga.

Dude, we analyze using facts, not logic that was grabbed from nowhere. Unless you can show me something from the manga that tells us Golden Sperm is superior to Gouketsu. Then it ain't happening. Using this logic. I can make Boros superior to the likes of Tatsumaki
the ****? why are you arguing against me when i literally just said what you said, just in different words. im agreeing with you lmfao. im saying that we need clear evidence that golden sperm is stronger than gouketsu before we upgrade him to a solid 7-A.

Last edited:
Back