• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Emirp Here's my suggestion for the smaller clones.

Varies (The power of an individual Black Sperm depends on its cell count, with smaller clones proving largely ineffective against the Hero Association), at least Small City level, possibly Mountain level normally (Tore off Genos' arm, a feat that even Gums could not accomplish, while larger mergers with much greater sense of community have severely injured Atomic Samurai. Psykos implied that Homeless Emperor and Black Sperm working together could defeat Tatsumaki, who she believed was on the level of Elder Centipede at the time)

I like how this GS retains the webcomic personality, where he's polite in a way that looks down on others. Overall, the manga is very messy, though.

In the future, I think, but not right now.

Speaking of which, what was the reasoning behind that again?

I like how this GS retains the webcomic personality, where he's polite in a way that looks down on others. Overall, the manga is very messy, though.
Agreed. I think it maybe Murata's schedule that's screwing it all up. All of this just screams to me that he just getting stuff all out of the way. I prefer if he'd take his time with it. Hopefully he does come back to this and we may get redraws

Why does EC scale to them? Even the form that the GPE calc uses was above Bomb and awakened Bang, individually.

But EC doesn't really overpower them does he? All I remember is him knocking them asked but they weren't hurt. And they had to use a special technique because he was such a large target.

And take note EC is also the beginning of the scaling chain for possibly 7-A

Last edited:
but golden sperm literally says that the acid is useless thanks to the "anti-corrosive properties of gold"
I think it's a monsterification thing where creatures have properties similiar to what made them monsterify, without them actually being said thing. Does that make sense?

@Emirp Even if that's true, I still don't really get it. Who exactly do Bang, Bomb and Elder Centipede scale to?

Would Darkshine and everyone else around that level not downscale? Do we think there's that big of a gap between current Garou and Spiral Garou?

Maybe him, but I don't see why Genos, Black Sperm or Gums should downscale. 18 megatons isn't even 3x baseline, by the way.

And Gouketsu, like EC, also scales to no one except him because he's Mountain level. It's currently a separate rating because of that very reason.

Also, I've always found that quote way too vague.

And Gouketsu scales to no one except him because he's Mountain level.

Also, I've always found that quote way too vague.
But at the same time, it's kind of odd how Gouketsu lists the other members as strong as him despite them showing feats much lower than him.

It's odd how only Homeless emperor is the only guy around his level

He says several. That means, subtracting Orochi, 2-3 surpass him. Those can easily be taken up by Psykos, ENW and Elder Centipede. So it still doesn't affect scaling.

Homeless Emperor's power terrifies even BS and Fuhrer Ugly, so I'm not surprised.

He says several. That means, subtracting Orochi, 2-3 surpass him. Those can easily be taken up by Psykos, ENW and Elder Centipede. So it still doesn't affect scaling.

Homeless Emperor's power terrifies even BS and Fuhrer Ugly, so I'm not surprised.
I can see Psykos but I'm unsure. Maybe NEW as well due to hax and the supposed crazy shit he can do near water. But why for you say EC?

Idk, that's just what's on the profiles. Personally, I think Rover is a stronger candidate given that a slightly amped Bang and Bomb only ruffled him with an explicitly more powerful combo.

Last edited:
Okay I should've known something was up when I saw a new chapter was out but there were not notifications from this thread.
Idk how this keeps happening

So if Golden Sperm is a fusion of BS's collective durability, attack power and speed, is there a possibility that GS's intelligence gets a similar boost? Golden Sperm is very well spoken and has a new personality, I wonder if he doesn't have superintelligence comparable to his other enhanced attributes.

So if Golden Sperm is a fusion of BS's collective durability, attack power and speed, is there a possibility that GS's intelligence gets a similar boost? Golden Sperm is very well spoken and has a new personality, I wonder if he doesn't have superintelligence comparable to his other enhanced attributes.
if 1 bs is MHS, trillions of bs (GS) is MFTL+

Sounds pretty likely IMO. But I'll say wait and see. He seems like an almost different character tbh. Like some evil Royal version of superalloy darkshine

no idea why black sperm merging 10 trillion cells results in the creation of a golden armored darkshine, but hey im with it. it looks amazing.

I think that's just him being smart rather than information analysis. If he got a power from that I would be more in support of that power.

Good chapter overall - I'll hold off on judging the GS moment until all is said and done.

So the council of swordsmen is done for now, I really hope we get to see a new council led by a sun/moon sword-wielding Atomic Samurai and including dragon level disciples, Spring Mustachio and maybe one or two need characters. Spring Mustachio, Iaian and Atomic are all being built up for good plotlines, which is great. Nichirin being Atomic's master is interesting- isn't Spring in his thirties? That makes Atomic and Spring peers in most ways but ability, which is interesting (Iaian did call Spring "san"). Wonder how strong Atomic will be with the new sword? I'll be pissed if Garou breaks it when he blocks the Atomic Slash.

Bang vs Garou had awesome fight coordination. I'd like to see more perspective shots, plot reveals (Garou waking up/getting defeated) and some calcable FEATs before it's over. Ditto for Golden Sperm, I'd also like to get A) a number so we can calc Sperm Tsunami or B) have this be Multi-cell.

Back