• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Question
Why is Fuhrer Ugly acid resistant Gold Sperm listed as durability on its profile? Looking at 2 panels later, Golden Sperm says that this is due to the anticorrosive properties of gold, this is rather resistance to acid manipulation

There is purpose, BS should have Class G, it could restrict Genos
why did you add shapeshifting, size shifting, and elasticity for golden sperm's powers/abilities? golden sperm can't do any of those. he's literally just a nerfed saitama. he just has super strength and speed.

The better question would be: Why is Golden Sperm already added to the profile?
why would it not be added? if i recall correctly, we dont add webcomic only characters/forms. but golden sperm is in the manga now so i would assume its fine to add it. its not like i put golden sperm at tier 7-A without discussing. i gave him the same tier as black sperm.

why did you add shapeshifting, size shifting, and elasticity for golden sperm's powers/abilities? golden sperm can't do any of those. he's literally just a nerfed saitama. he just has super strength and speed.
and it resists to acid manipulation apparently

okay im not doing this edit war with usklaverei again. it appears that he's reversing my edits again. lets do a vote.

does golden sperm have elasticity, shape shifting, and size shifting? yes or no?

if most of you say yes, i will leave the edit as it is.

does golden sperm have elasticity, shape shifting, and size shifting? yes or no?
Nah, unless Black Sperm has it and I dont remember, we could make Golden Sperm have this in his profile ''Same abilities as Black Sperm, with the adidtion of...........................(then we add the thing here)

this man usklaverei is reversing my edits and vandalizing golden sperms profile, adding a bunch of abilities that he has never shown before. and his argument is "he went from BS to GS". wut?...

okay im not doing this edit war with usklaverei again. it appears that he's reversing my edits again. lets do a vote.

if most of you say yes, i will leave the edit as it is.
please vote. i really dont want to do an edit war with this guy again.

you are ridiculous and no one says anything man relax
how am i ridiculous when literally three other people on this thread are agreeing with me, and nobody is agreeing with you? if you're going to shout insults, at least back them up with reasoning instead of just having a temper tantrum like a child.

your reasoning for why golden sperm has all those random abilities is absolutely ridiculous. stop vandalizing the profile.

I'll just do everyone a favor and revert the profile to June 22nd and lock it until there's an actual CRT
can you please get rid of elasticity, shape shifting, and size shifting for golden sperms power and abilities? he never displayed any of those. this isn't up for debate, this is objectively incorrect. thanks.

And to be fair, webconic Gs doesn't have those ability but since when did we remove abilities from someone for no reason? We should just wait.

People really like GS I guess XD

Guys, I wonder where is Sweet Mask ? I really want him to be Tier 7 in Base but with things already being at Garou and GS...I guess he's down until his Arc from the webcomic

People really like GS I guess XD

Guys, I wonder where is Sweet Mask ? I really want him to be Tier 7 in Base but with things already being at Garou and GS...I guess he's down until his Arc from the webcomic
murata absolutely butchered manga sweet mask. not a surprise since he said he doesnt like the character

how am i ridiculous when literally three other people on this thread are agreeing with me, and nobody is agreeing with you? if you're going to shout insults, at least back them up with reasoning instead of just having a temper tantrum like a child.

your reasoning for why golden sperm has all those random abilities is absolutely ridiculous. stop vandalizing the profile.
stop being ridiculous please

murata absolutely butchered manga sweet mask. not a surprise since he said he doesnt like the character

I really like his Season 1 design (kinda fits what I usually wear) and him proving to have S Class power to Atomic against Black S was such a good moment, but yeah, Manga Sweet Mask in the end was very disappointing, ooor he can do something against GS, but I doubt

you cant even come up with a single reason as to why im ridiculous. you just keep spewing insults. everyone agreed with me and nobody agreed with you. and im ridiculous? honestly you're giving me lots of laughs. thanks.
Holy shit, both of them should shut up

Speaking of problems, I have a question

Currently, both Flashy Flash and Atomic Samurai have the Possibly 7-A+ scaling thanks to Garou and Darkshine quotes

Attack Potency: At least Small City level (With one of his ultimate techniques, he one-shot Gale Wind and Hellfire Flame simultaneously), possibly Mountain level+ (Darkshine stated that he was one of the heroes that would’ve easily defeated Half-Monster Garou before he even showed off his skills. This was before Garou broke his limiter against Darkshine and after he’d adapted past the telekinesis of First Form Gyoro Gyoro and defeated Pri-Pri-Prisoner)
Attack Potency: At least Small City level (Considered to be a powerful S-Class. The guidebook describes his attacks as being comparable to atomic explosions. Split the beam of a weakened Psykorochi and wounded her with his Atomic Beeline Slash), possibly Mountain level+ (Darkshine stated he was one of the heroes that would’ve easily defeated Half-Monster Garou before he even showed off his skills. This was before Garou broke his limiter against Darkshine and after he’d adapted past the telekinesis of First Form Gyoro Gyoro)

However I guess First Form Gyoro Gyoro is this one ?

At least Small City level (Able to immobilize and harm Half-Monster Garou before he adapted to her telekinesis. Had control over the entire Monster Association, therefore she should be above the average Dragon level threat)

She doesn't have said 7-A scaling, I guess this Garou already scales to Darkshine then ?

I’m pretty sure it’s because pinning Garou down with her TK doesn’t mean she scales to his durability.

Back