• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i came back to this thread after 2 weeks or so and im surprised to see that this thread is still so active. anyway, this chapter was amazing as always. goes to show that the manga is changing the powerscaling. bang is clearly superior to darkshine now. which is funny because i remember when this sub regarded darkshine and flash to be much stronger than bang.

how do you guys feel about vomit fuhrer ugly as opposed to his original transformation in the webcomic, where he just mutated to an even more freakish looking monster?

Ehh top 10 is a bit of a stretch though top 20 is possible. Currently there's Saitama, Blast, Tatsumaki, 10 Second Mode Genos, Metal Knight Full Arsenal, God, Garou, Boros, Psykos, Orochi, and Golden Sperm whom should all definitely be stronger than Vomited Fuhrer Ugly which is already past 10. After them there's still dragon lvls like Rover and Elder Centipede. And Ninja Village Leader who is stated to be capable of easily winning against the combined force of Flashy Flash and Sonic also exists. Plus we still don't know how strong Homeless Emperor's full firepower is. Plus I think Vaccine Man and Beefcake are also probably stronger.
Darkshine alone can beat most Dragon's in the series. He was able to beat CM CK, and it was implied he didn't take much damage from the battle. Unfortunately CK's strength is still vague, but he's definitely up there. Of course, Darkshine also casually one shotted transformed Bug God, who should be significantly stronger than base Bug God, who took literally zero damage from Garou's attacks pre-Royal Ripper (who was likely a High-Demon), and was able to fight well with (and initially was defeating) Pre-Woke Garou, who could take attacks from Rover and kept up with a low-effort Orochi (prob either Low or Mid-Dragon at least), and now we see Darkshine fighting a literal ocean of Black Sperm without trouble after one shotting (although probably not killing) ENW. The fact that FU has strength and speed on par with Darkshine on top of his acid powers makes him very High-Dragon. Possibly even the strongest Cadre under EC and maybe Rover.

Also wanna note that Fubuki asks Pig God for help. Likely because, while Bomb is an old man and doesn't have much vitality left in him, Pig God probably has copious amounts. More than enough to heal TTM.

But yeah I take back the top 10 thing, I didn't actually bother counting all of the God tiers so kekw.
It depends on how you treat the "above dragons" if you say Tatsumaki, Boros and Awakened Garou are just dragons (they definitely deserve to be in their own category or explicitly God imo), but as far as dragons go... who is superior to FU? Homeless perhaps... EC, maybe (not sure how FU's AP and acid would interact with EC's carapace), but Fuhrer is clearly above the overwhelming majority of dragons.

This version of black sperm doesn't have the same sense of terror as his webcomic counterpart imo
THIS. i agree so much. i really dont like what they did the black sperm. murata basically took advantage of the fact that black sperm is impossible to kill and then made a joke out of him. the fear level went down 100 notches.

@Ourosboros His top 10 was actually referring to top 10 characters in the series and not top 10 dragons. But yeah if we are talking about top 10 dragons excluding the dragon or above then yeah Vomited Fuhrer Ugly is definitely top 10.

Homeless could likely take him out with consistent energy blasts, although if FU manages to spit on him or get close enough for a melee attack, HE is ******. BS has no chance when split up, but if he merges into Golden Sperm he could almost certainly curbstomp. Rover has long-ranged spammable energy blasts and high enough durability to take a lot of hits from FU, even with his new acid powers. Might not win but would be a challenge. EC was stated to only be defeatable by Metal Knight, King, Tatsumaki, and Blast, and is implied to be probably the strongest Cadre in the MA even outside of that. Also tanked pretty much every attack thrown at him, including Bang and Bomb's super attack which literally made him stronger iirc. You also have the fact that he survived an encounter with Blast, although it's likely that Blast wasn't taking it too seriously or didn't want to flat out kill EC.

I think people are hyping Bomb's performance waaaaay too much. Yeah he didn't get one shotted, but he still got low diffed. Bomb managed to somewhat keep up and trade some blows, but ultimately it did no damage and Garou overpowered Bomb pretty easily. Its almost the exact opposite of when Garou fought Bang/Bomb. Garou managed to trade some blows, but did no damage and got low diffed. I've already seen some outrageous claims like: Rover, EC, Bang and Bomb low diff DS or Spiral Garou is only mid Dragon.

I think people are hyping Bomb's performance waaaaay too much. Yeah he didn't get one shotted, but he still got low diffed. Bomb managed to somewhat keep up and trade some blows, but ultimately it did no damage and Garou overpowered Bomb pretty easily. Its almost the exact opposite of when Garou fought Bang/Bomb. Garou managed to trade some blows, but did no damage and got low diffed. I've already seen some outrageous claims like: Rover, EC, Bang and Bomb low diff DS or Spiral Garou is only mid Dragon.
Yeah they're obviously not on par, but they are comparable even in a pure physical sense.

Jesus Christ you can really see how Murata is stepping up the dark themes in OPM. They've been there, but not nearly to this degree. Current arc legit has gore and (human) death.

I'm half convinced Garou is only semi-conscious here, it's weird how he's growling. His feral behaviour is like the exact opposite of AG, who is arguably the best-spoken monster there is. I know it could just be a manga difference but I feel like there's something to that...

Yeah and that stuff will happen, it's just new chapter syndrome as usual. Many people thought Darkshine (myself included) might have been near above dragon until now, these chapter's contents point in the opposite direction. One nice thing for Darkshine fans is that FU seemingly took the atomic slash with nothing more than superficial scratches and Atomic's blade melted much more readily than Darkshine's body.

I'm half convinced Garou is only semi-conscious here, it's weird how he's growling. His feral behaviour is like the exact opposite of AG, who is arguably the best-spoken monster there is. I know it could just be a manga difference but I feel like there's something to that...

Yeah and that stuff will happen, it's just new chapter syndrome as usual. Many people thought Darkshine (myself included) might have been near above dragon until now, these chapter's contents point in the opposite direction. One nice thing for Darkshine fans is that FU seemingly took the atomic slash with nothing more than superficial scratches and Atomic's blade melted much more readily than Darkshine's body.
I think most people considered and still consider Darkshine a High-Dragon. Definitely not close to above though. As for Garou...he definitely seems animalistic and I considered for a moment that maybe he's not fully conscious, but he also doesn't seem to have a lack in skill atm. Bomb actually notes how masterful his fighting style is, and Garou canceled out one of Bomb's attacks via using the Iron Cutting Fist or whatever it's called.

I think most people considered and still consider Darkshine a High-Dragon. Definitely not close to above though. As for Garou...he definitely seems animalistic and I considered for a moment that maybe he's not fully conscious, but he also doesn't seem to have a lack in skill atm. Bomb actually notes how masterful his fighting style is, and Garou canceled out one of Bomb's attacks via using the Iron Cutting Fist or whatever it's called.
He's fighting with great skill but has surprisingly little to say. Garou would normally talk some smack- the theory that I've heard the most is that Psykos's brainwashing she tried on him earlier after the Orochi fight is kicking in now for some reason- guess we'll have see to what Psykos has been up to in order to verify that.

the vs battles profiles have a new look now. it looks terrible. does anyone know how to go back to the original look?

So new chaptee:

• Fuhrer is disgusting
  • I love how Genos dors his iconic standing up feat
  • More Black Sperm
  • Bomb is stronger than Darkshine
  • Bang vs Monster Garou AHHHHH

Back