• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Actually you're right. I don't think it's ever stated that the type of energy Vaccine man uses is the same as HE, but rather VM is only the same as Choze

Can someone provide the scans for that statement? I think it was Murata who touched on the matter.

Edit:
Murata: The energy ball that Choze fired is the same as Vaccine Man. For those who read the web comic should also notice that it is the same thing with Homeless Emperor as well.

Yes, they are the same.

Last edited:
Can someone provide the scans for that statement? I think it was Murata who touched on the matter.

Edit:
Murata: The energy ball that Choze fired is the same as Vaccine Man. For those who read the web comic should also notice that it is the same thing with Homeless Emperor as well.

Yes, they are the same.
is it in the interviews? I can go look for it on the opm fandom so that we have scans to back it up

Ok. So with all of this my conclusion are:

1- HE's feat should be calced with pulverization, as it is stated to be made from the same energy as VM.

2- VM's durability doesn't scale to his energy balls' AP because he is stated to gather energy from the earth and not to produce it by himself.

Ok. So with all of this my conclusion are:

1- HE's feat should be calced with pulverization, as it is stated to be made from the same energy as VM.

2- VM's durability doesn't scale to his energy balls' AP because he is stated to gather energy from the earth and not to produce it by himself.
1. I think we could do a pulverization low end and a vap high end.
2. VM literally tanked the massive explosion he caused from his light orbs in ch. 1 so he scales.

What's with all this talk about trying to make VM a glass cannon or downgrade him in some way? This is like the third time in the past week or so this has been brought up.

FB-IMG-1622372108820.jpg

Rate from 1-10

oh ok well since he did tank an explosion caused by his light orbs we could just change his AP and Striking Strength to unknown physically and 7-B with light orbs.
That doesn't mean he scales. He scales to THAT particular explosion, not to his strongest attack, which is 30 Megatons. The explosion he tanked wasn't even High 7-C. So no, scaling his physical durability to the 7-B calc is not correct.

Even if he did scale to his strongest explosions, you'd technically have to divide by surface area.

Edit: Actually, he was seemingly in the dead centre. He still wouldn't have tanked the full explosion, but you can't account for surface area at that range.

Even if he did scale to his strongest explosions, you'd technically have to divide by surface area.

Edit: Actually, he was seemingly in the dead centre. He still wouldn't have tanked the full explosion, but you can't account for surface area at that range.
Give me calc speed saitama

Give me calc speed saitama
I haven't a clue what this supposed 1.67 C calculation is.

Edit: The main page says this is 1.67 C, so it's just an older version of the calc that's already on his page.
How about this as a suggestion. We scale VM physically to low 7-B for being a dragon and 7-B with light orbs. VM is not a normal guy like HE and is heavily implied to be a very strong dragon.
I have to disagree. They called him Dragon level in the manga because of the destruction created by his energy orbs, and the Hero Encyclopedia doesn't say his physicals are on that level (I'd say they are in his monster form, though). "Strong" could also be used in the same context as "powerful" and refer to his blasts instead of raw power.

Last edited:
I have to disagree. They called him Dragon level in the manga because of the destruction created by his energy orbs, and the Hero Encyclopedia doesn't say his physicals are on that level (I'd say they are in his monster form, though). "Strong" could also be used in the same context as "powerful" and refer to his blasts instead of raw power.
The possibly or likely rating should probably be applied in this case then, since we scale most Dragon-level threats to Low 7-B unless contradicted.

In this case, his physicals have no reason to scale to his Dragon level energy balls, so it is contradicted.

In this case, his physicals have no reason to scale to his Dragon level energy balls, so it is contradicted.
We already agreed to that, but is there any reason he shouldn't physically scale to being baseline dragon level? If not would a likely or possibly low 7-B physically and 7-B with light orbs work?

There's no evidence that his physicals do make him Dragon level, though, only his energy orbs. I'd say his monster form scales because he increases the size of individual limbs to minimise energy consumption, strongly implying that his true form takes a ton of energy to maintain.

Back