• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why does it need to be calced again? I forgot
The current calc is a huge low ball. The reason for this is when the calc was made 90% of the verse just up scaled from that one feat so they had to low ball it so it would be accepted. But now we have a lot more supporting feats so if the feat is re-calced with a bigger result it will be less likely to be called an outlier.

The current calc is a huge low ball. The reason for this is when the calc was made 90% of the verse just up scaled from that one feat so they had to low ball it so it would be accepted. But now we have a lot more supporting feats so if the feat is re-calced with a bigger result it will be less likely to be called an outlier.
I see, makes sense then

"The mountain height is extremely lowballed. The lowest mountains in the panel are touching clouds and they're smaller than the one that was blown up.
Also there are arguments for a different method of destruction for mountain closer to Genos since the hole is burnt to ash.
The lowest hanging type of cloud is like 1950 meters height and we currently use 620."

Also I dunno about ya'll but Garou's page feels a bit... messy, I'm probably gonna fix that in the future

Last edited:
I assume you're talking about the hyperlinks right? Yeah. It contains many unnecessary Imgur links. We don't really need to feed the readers like that.

The amount of links in the page is fine. If you’re gonna put something on the profile, you should provide scans for it.

Clarification with scans is good and important, but we should do it with cases that make the readers hard to recall, not inserting obvious facts that everyone who's reading the description will instantly recognise and remember with zero effort.

Uh, no. It should be done with everything, because evidence needs to be provided for the justifications on the profiles.

Plus too much evidence is far more preferable than too little evidence.

I assume you're talking about the hyperlinks right? Yeah. It contains many unnecessary Imgur links. We don't really need to feed the readers like that.
I meant more or less some of the structuring and reasoning behind some look messy. And I'm gonna list better justifications for his AP, abilities and others

Uh, no. It should be done with everything, because evidence needs to be provided for the justifications on the profiles.

Plus too much evidence is far more preferable than too little evidence.
I think he meant like, the evidence presented should be tidier?

Darkshine gonna be clappin people, also I'm pretty sure Tatsumaki is gonna receive some kinda amp during the fight.

XZDiwhv.jpg

I will tell the new information in the data book.

the battle between the melzargard and the class s was described as follows.苦戦を強いられた This Japanese word means a very suffering and hard fight, not just a suffering and hard fight.
and it means that melzargard was actually a threat to them.

The reasons are as follows:

The author does not say or convey that fight against an enemy that is only, difficult to win and no threat is a hard fight.

Actually carnage Kabuto haven't been able to defeat the Zombie Man for more than 30 minutes, but no one has expressed a feeling that carnage Kabuto have hard fight. and even though it lasted for a week, there were no signs to say that.

In addition, the S-class did not feel fatigued, the only factor in which they would feel difficult when they were not actually threatened and only attack unilaterally.

In other words, the reason they struggled is simple.

They felt threatened by melzargard in any ways.

I think Melzargard can get a new tier. At least low 7-B possibly 7-A

Last edited:
Back