• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The way it's sorta written does not exactly shows she struggles against it, and feels like hyperbole in comparison to what we actually see.

I guess one could say that Tatsumaki didn't really see the ship as a treat in comparison to Psykorochi and just took her time to destroy it. But one could argue, why not just throw the ship away? Maybe it was too heavy? Why couldn't she just destroy a 6-A ship when she's laughably stronger than it? Tho one could also say that she just doesn't care, which is why she took her own sweet time

Oh no I wasn't saying she was struggling. But maybe her to just has trouble squeezing things that are super durable. Kinda how she sqeezed that octopus monster so much she started straining a bit

He used Abandonment against Melzalgard. The breathing technique he used against Elder Centipede and to save Tanktop Master wasn't called Abandonment. It is an unnamed breathing technique. We have been deceived the entire time.

He used Abandonment against Melzalgard. The breathing technique he used against Elder Centipede and to save Tanktop Master wasn't called Abandonment. It is an unnamed breathing technique. We have been deceived the entire time.
Still kinda fits with most of what we believe. Seems he goes all out and maximizes his skill and precision

What do you mean? She twisted Psykorochi, who was inside the city, so as a result, the city got twisted as well

Did you read what I just said? She was being twisted by Tatsumaki lol. Psykorochi happened to be within the city, so of course the city get twisted as a result

This is strange. When Vaccin Man creates an explosion 20 kilometers from the rear association of heroes, the question arose whether he is a Demon or possibly a Dragon (That is, the difference between this level of danger and another in this context is insignificantly small. That is, he is either a very strong Demon or weak Dragon). This suggests that destruction of this level can be both a strong Demon and a weak Dragon. When Beefcake destroys cities with a wave of his hand and creates a crater (For which he is given 7-B), he is awarded the demon level (In the databooks, he is even listed as a Demon level). Also, it was said by the author that he would have been awarded the level of dragon only if Saitama had not stopped him, after the destruction of several more cities. That is, the association, judging by the destruction shown by him, gave him the level of the demon.

And yet, Kabuto is listed as being much stronger physically than all the monsters before him and is a confident dragon level.

At this rate, I think someone will create a discussion that the dragon level is either "At least 7-B", or characters that scale to Darkshine will have "At least 7-B, maybe 7-A". Oh, right, Bug God is still "Above the Demon level", which could be the reason to scale him up a bit to the level of Vaccine Man (Because he is either a strong demon or a weak dragon and the difference between these levels is small).

I personally don't know how to feel about this. But I am sure that in the future someone will try to dig deeper into this.

Can you show images for the databook? Also Vaccine man is confirmed to be threat level dragon later on, so no scaling him to demon. Similar to how Marugori was initially a demon but his true rating was a dragon. Not only that, but these are only estimates. The databook should be stronger evidence then just some random employee

That Kabuto statement is pretty out of context as it's only referring to HoE monsters.

So no. no one is scaling to 7-B

I'm talking about the fact that at the time when they showed their best achievements on the AP (Crater and huge explosion), they were still awarded either high demonic level or low dragon level. But later, they continued to destroy, which is why they were transferred to the dragon level. That is, they showed something more than before.

What's wrong with the databook in this context? They often cheat, but not with the level of threats and not with which monster can be stronger than another. They can only lie about the fact that some hero is stronger than such and such a monster and about the additional skills of the heroes.

Can you show images for the databook?
ABOBAOBAOoboaobaobaoboaboab

I'm talking about the fact that at the time when they showed their best achievements on the AP (Crater and huge explosion), they were still awarded either high demonic level or low dragon level. But later, they continued to destroy, which is why they were transferred to the dragon level. That is, they showed something more than before.

What's wrong with the databook in this context? They often cheat, but not with the level of threats and not with which monster can be stronger than another. They can only lie about the fact that some hero is stronger than such and such a monster and about the additional skills of the heroes.
Than maybe demon or higher is a sorta non confirmed thing, but it's still a bit of a reach to assume that all dragons are superior to that.

The databook is referring to HoE monsters and not monsters in general.

Given that it directly says "his power lives up to his disaster level", I think it's fine to assume they're capable of obliterating cities. As for the crater, that same databook says it's way smaller than we calculated.

I don't know about Vaccine Man, the executive said he's quite possibly even higher than Demon level, and they were probably just going off damages.

Last edited:
Should we ignore it if it's innacurate to what's shown? Plus, the guide said "Over 100 meters in diamater" not 100 meters in diameter

I'm not saying we should ignore our calculation, I'm saying the series doesn't really present it as a City level feat and it shouldn't scale to random Dragon levels.

On this same note, I did a recalculation of the feat a while back that gets Town level results. I didn't ask for an evaluation because I made a few too many assumptions, but the calculation here doesn't divide by the number of hits.

Last edited:
I'm not saying we should ignore our calculation, I'm saying the series doesn't really present it as a City level feat and it shouldn't scale to random Dragon levels.

On this same note, I did a recalculation of the feat a while back that gets Town level results. I didn't ask for an evaluation because I made a few too many assumptions, but the calculation here doesn't divide by the number of hits.
Ah alright then

I think we had a calc discussion about this feat a while back, but the thread is now dead (I think) and IIRC, majority of the staff said that the current calc was fine.

EDIT: it's here

Back