• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't know about Vaccine Man, it the random executive said he's quite possibly even higher than Demon level, and they were probably just going off damages.
That's because they had not seen a dragon level monster before and they did not know exactly how to deal with the rating.

AFAIK or from what I've been told, his size kinda matters when calcing the crater
And I used the accepted size.
That's because they had not seen a dragon level monster before and they did not know exactly how to deal with the rating.
That's true, and actually adds a lot to this conversation.

I should also be a little more specific when I say damages. I mean that they weren't really going off the size of the explosions, more like the damages he was doing to the city.

Yes, because it's literally what happened. He could be City level for other reasons, but that doesn't mean the calc is.

What are the other reasons for City level? Because I don't remember any other feats he did that are higher than the crater. And if the crater is really only 7-C, then beefcake would be "At least Low 7-B"

Only if we have enough information. If it's something like radius/destruction, there's a blast wave calculation.

So, shouldn't Vaccine Man be upgraded? The guidebook actually said that his explosion pulverization the building.
and in manga almost everything, including the land, was pulverized by explosion.

I don't really think we have enough to upgrade him there. We'd need to know exactly the volume of land that was pulverized.

I don't really think we have enough to upgrade him there. We'd need to know exactly the volume of land that was pulverized.
um, I thought there was a way to calculate the pulverization of the building,

Wouldn't it be possible to calculate it in proportion to the crater his previous explosion made? if it's don't against the standard of assessment.

Pulverizing even a hundred buildings wouldn't reach City level.
Well, hundreds of buildings...

Um... I saw a blog that calculated different scenes in opm.
I saw a total of over 200 buildings, 15 or more horizontally and Vertically, less than 600 meters at most.
In the case of 9749 meters in diameter, I think there are over 50000 of them.

Sorry if you're talking about hundreds of buildings horizontally and vertically.

Well, hundreds of buildings...

Um... I saw a blog that calculated different scenes in opm.
I saw a total of over 200 buildings, 15 or more horizontally and Vertically, less than 600 meters at most.
In the case of 9749 meters in diameter, I think there are over 50000 of them.

Sorry if you're talking about hundreds of buildings horizontally and vertically.
I just meant the volumes of buildings, as the energy to create a blast wave capable of destroying hundreds horizontally increases exponentially over distance. Also, case in point, that's less than 2 megatons.
City level Genos dayum...
That was debunked and recalculated a while back.

I know that. Tho there was some discussion that the current High 7-C calc was pretty lowballing. Or at least I was told that

I just meant the volumes of buildings, as the energy to create a blast wave capable of destroying hundreds horizontally increases exponentially over distance. Also, case in point, that's less than 2 megatons.

That was debunked and recalculated a while back.
Okay I understand

I don't know about Vaccine Man, it the random executive said he's quite possibly even higher than Demon level, and they were probably just going off damages.
This is not an assumption of the Association's odd worker. He talked about what the "perceived" threat level is. That is, he conveyed information not about his opinion, but about the level issued by the association.

that same databook says it's way smaller than we calculated.
According to our calculations, the diameter of the crater is 300 meters. According to the databook, the diameter of the crater is over 100 meters. MORE THAN 100 meters. 300 meters is just more than 100.

This is not an assumption of the Association's odd worker. He talked about what the "perceived" threat level is. That is, he conveyed information not about his opinion, but about the level issued by the association.

According to our calculations, the diameter of the crater is 300 meters. According to the databook, the diameter of the crater is over 100 meters. MORE THAN 100 meters. 300 meters is just more than 100.
I know and edited the comment far before you posted this one.

Edit: I just realised I accidentally didn't remove the random part. You can see this is an accident because I said "it the random executive", which doesn't make grammatical sense. It also changes little about my point.

Firstly, I strongly doubt that more than 100 means 300. If they meant 300, they would have said 300. This is technically true, but it's a wacky way of looking at things. Secondly, was just for the low-end of my calculation and the series' internal portrayal (something that does always aim for exact scale). I actually prefer the high-end for calculation purposes.
Armorchompy is right, 500 metres is just the casualty radius.

Last edited:
I think we already have that on Boros' page. Also that Geryu thing could be used.

But isn't this from the webcomic?
Well, I only saw the link to the Nico video.

And, as I said, in the case of the time before the 10th volume, it is Murata's purpose to convey the data and contents of the original work as it is, so I think that it can be applied except for the destruction feat drawn in manga

Last edited:
Geryu, who’s called a high-level Dragon by ONE and doesn’t have any scaling, is so different that I think we can consider him another exception. Murata also admitted that his statements basically only applied to the manga, anyway.

Which is immensely disappointing, but I guess it just means Silverfang was going easy on Gums and Fuhrer? We'll see in a couple chapters I'm sure

Which is immensely disappointing, but I guess it just means Silverfang was going easy on Gums and Fuhrer? We'll see in a couple chapters I'm sure
really? I mean, I would put the Breathing Technique above the Abandonment. I think Abandonment is just getting bloodlusted in base (in a similar way than that of Atomic Samurai turning into a demi god) while BT is amping every stat on top of that.

What do you think about this?

Geryu, who’s called a high-level Dragon by ONE and doesn’t have any scaling, is so different that I think we can consider him another exception. Murata also admitted that his statements basically only applied to the manga, anyway.
Do you happen to have the scan? It'd be pretty useful

Did you watch the video? The Abandonment technique is not a breathing technique, and Bang used it against Melzalgald. It has nothing to do with the unnamed breathing technique we've seen so far
I've been told that already.

I think it's odd how early Bang used abandonement tho. Like it's never named when he fought melzalgald. And the webcomic has it like it's a hge deal, and to have it be some random techniques that's only named in the databook and have an unnamed breathing technique as superior to it feels... underwhelming?

I've been told that already.

I think it's odd how early Bang used abandonement tho. Like it's never named when he fought melzalgald. And the webcomic has it like it's a hge deal, and to have it be some random techniques that's only named in the databook and have an unnamed breathing technique as superior to it feels... underwhelming?
Abandonment being the breathing technique and that being an ultimate technique just made sense, it makes sense someone like Bang would have an ultimate amp technique after so much training and that it would get a cool name. The breathing technique being nameless and unexplained despite being obviously important and recurring is weird- you would think that such an important technique would get some explanation

Back