• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
47375e7aab785cfc1f15a97372b5058c.jpg
Tatsumaki and Fubuki with short hair is better than the official version

My main hope though is that Garou's character is used well from here on out. Obviously we haven't seen him since Suiryu fought him, but we have some idea of what he's doing. Still, the question is whether Garou decided to start living a normal life, or if Garou is just doing this to pay for the huge restaurant bill, like Saitama told him to. I feel like it'd be out of character for Garou to just completely give up on fighting. Like, obviously his hero hunting thing is done, but that shouldn't change the fact that Garou is a prodigal martial artist who loves fighting. I would expect him to sort of align himself with Saitama. Like, I doubt he'll straight up join the Saitama Group, but obviously he's one of the only people who knows and acknowledges that Saitama is absurdly powerful, so powerful that his strength could be described as unfair.

Seeing as Saitama said Garou would never be able to beat him as a Monster, maybe Garou will try to surpass Saitama via being a hero, instead? There could be a thing where Garou continuously challenges Saitama to rematches or whatever, like how Sonic does. But it could also be a thing where Garou just thinks that surpassing Saitama is a genuinely impossible task, which could be true unless ONE decides to take that route.

Tatsumaki says "Fine, I'll do that then" and brings Jupiter to Earth in exactly 1/10th of a second,
I calced this because I’m a nerd.

Speed-wise, that would be 5,874,106,000,000 m/s or about 19,594c (MFTL+).

And as for the KE of that (even though you can’t do KE for FTL stuff but shh), that would be 3.27454e52 joules (4-B).

i really like the theory that tatsumaki's spear will land on garou who simply tanks it then punches it back upwards into outer space. that would be amazing. thats exactly what saitama did to boros but that scene got hakai'd unfortunately

i really like the theory that tatsumaki's spear will land on garou who simply tanks it then punches it back upwards into outer space. that would be amazing. thats exactly what saitama did to boros but that scene got hakai'd unfortunately
maybe Garou punches it back out mid way while the S class are fighting GS as his new introduction?

🤡 When Golden Sperm shows up, 🤡 he says that it would take a planet collision to kill him. 🤡 Tatsumaki says "Fine, I'll do that then" and brings Jupiter to Earth in exactly 1/10th of a second, 🤡 but when Golden Sperm realizes he's about to die, he powers up and destroys it with a flick. 🤡 Then Garou shows up and kicks him into andromeda, destroying thousands of planets, moons, and stars along the way. 🤡
👏 Then since Garou still has to finish off Golden Sperm👏, he jumps to where Golden Sperm is in 0.01 second, finishing him off👏, just to come back and defeat the S class.👏

👏 Then since Garou still has to finish off Golden Sperm👏, he jumps to where Golden Sperm is in 0.01 second, finishing him off👏, just to come back and defeat the S class.👏
:oops:and the fight with the S class happens very quickly:oops:, in fact:oops:, it takes place at around 0.1 seconds:oops:, the entire talking and combat scenes are what I mean by the way.:oops:

can somebody link me to the HEO content revision?
No one has made it yet due to other OPM revisions still ongoing and that there's a thread about upscaling rules going on. This would affect a lot of OPM ratings as the profiles do a lot of upscaling

i know we have to talk more about the scaling to HEO's feat, but cant we update HEO itself to 7-A already? the calc was accepted. sorry im just really bored these days lmfao

tfw webcomic dragons are stronger than manga dragons
Were did u get that from? Based off of the feats so far webcomic dragons are at most 7-B and a good portion of manga dragons are 7-A or higher. Even webcomic Tatsumaki is probably going to be like High 7-A to 6-C at most.

Were did u get that from? Based off of the feats so far webcomic dragons are at most 7-B and a good portion of manga dragons are 7-A or higher. Even webcomic Tatsumaki is probably going to be like High 7-A to 6-C at most.
I forgot about the 7-A upgrade, manga dragons upscalled from HEO who was still low-7B not long ago.

Back