• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The current formatting has issues, there’s no reason for him to have ‘higher with Fighting Spirit’ when his ‘up to Low 7-B+’ rating is specifically for fighting spirit.

It should be ‘At least High 7-C, up to Low 7-B+ with fighting spirit,’ plain and simple.

Just here to mention that I'm pretty sure the suggestive image of Tatsumaki for an image was probably a joke. Also that, while I don't think it would be immature or irresponsible to give Tatsumaki an image like that, it's also pretty unnecessary. We should go for images that give us a good view of the character, both in terms of just their design, and preferably what their powers are, if the latter doesn't take away from the former.

The current justification implies that Garou scales to a Metal Bat that could take on a Dragon-level threat.

Why would normal Metal Bat be High 7-C+? Who does he scale from? He fought Garou while having his FS activated.
Well that's false, because we know Garou isn't anywhere around that level. And Garou does not scale to the Low 7-B+ Metal Bat in anyway

IMO the second one is way better in quality and artstyle, the pose is not really matter as long as it shows her entire body
I get that but the first one seems more professional, I like the artstyle but it seems a bit too stylized compared to the one we have now, her legs are being bent and she's arching her back a little comparing that to a position where she is pretty much standing straight which I think would be more preferable.

Yeah the same goes for Tatsu, OPM girls are hot as hell and only trash/very low quality pictures will not make you Horny
e2cd53184f518414a447ed16d0060b815e5928f9.jpg
I prefer this

man though, I wish Murata kept it so we could see Tatsumaki's underboob with the tear instead of being inconsistent and placing it lower

He is. No amount of debate or subjectivity can change my opinion on this even slightly.

He ain't as cute as femboy's like Ferris or Astolfo, but Sonic is still a snacc in his own right.

He is. No amount of debate or subjectivity can change my opinion on this even slightly.

He ain't as cute as femboy's like Ferris or Astolfo, but Sonic is still a snacc in his own right.
Well, Astolfo isn’t a fair comparison, because nobody’s as cute as Astolfo. And one doesn’t have to be cute to be a femboy, if Kurapika and Illumi are anything to go by.

Sonic is a snacc though, I agree wholeheartedly there

Kurapika is a non-intentional femboy, imo. And as for nobody's as cute as Astolfo, I would agree, but then you have Ferris who I mentioned before.

Idk how her first appearance was in the webcomic and manga, but her anime introduction is actually one of the hottest things in OPM, well aside from some of Murata's specific shots or chapter covers.

Someone could probably make a Fun and Games thread about that. As long as there's no nsfw content I doubt it would be against any rules, lol.

🤡 When Golden Sperm shows up, 🤡 he says that it would take a planet collision to kill him. 🤡 Tatsumaki says "Fine, I'll do that then" and brings Jupiter to Earth in exactly 1/10th of a second, 🤡 but when Golden Sperm realizes he's about to die, he powers up and destroys it with a flick. 🤡 Then Garou shows up and kicks him into andromeda, destroying thousands of planets, moons, and stars along the way. 🤡

Honestly, there’s no way this series can end without Tatsumaki having a moon to planet level feat or statement.

Back