• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
why is tatsumaki's lifting strength way higher than saitama's? saitama is class G while tatsumaki is class P. saitama should scale to class P since he's undoubtedly above tatsumaki in all aspects and is the strongest character in the series.
I agree, but unfortunately even if that's obvious and the premise of the series idk if that's enough for upscaling without a direct statement.

A question about the Boros High 6-A revision, I can't seem to find the words ÕëèÒéï and µÂêÕÄ╗ anywhere on Japanese word sites. I even showed it to someone who was a Japanese speaker and said that they didn't recognise them. Can someone give me some references for those words?

Looks like the forum move wasn't kind to the Japanese text. What you're citing right there seems to be a poorly processed version of the original Japanese kanji, you'd have to ask the original poster what those words were originally.

Question about One-punch man canon- where do the guidebooks fit in? We're discussing Beefcake's height and it seems like we never came to a full resolution on what height should be used. The guidebook says one thing but the manga shows another- did we prefer the guidebook over greater consistency or because of greater canonicity? If it's the former, there's no reason we shouldn't use the height shown in panel- nothing closer to the feat than that. If it's the latter, does it override the manga visuals if it contradicts them?

For clarification, I understand the canon scaling like this... Word of God => Manga > Anime, when the different sources contradict each other (and webcomic is it's own canon at this point, so I didn't include it here). Someone let me know where the guidebooks sit

The databook, to me, looks like it’s ‘supposed‘ to be written like it’s from the HA’s point of view, and not ONE’s himself, so that could explain most of the inaccuracies in it.

When Tatsumaki focused on Psykorochi, Fubuki says “Sister’s concentration power has increased!” or something like that.

I don’t understand what it means exactly. Does Tatsumaki get a boost in power when she’s able to concentrate more on a single opponent, or is it simply a weird translation that means Tatsumaki can now focus the power she already has onto this one opponent?

It could be because she was no longer using some of her power on the barriers for the heroes, right? So when she finished with them, she had more to work with.

Also, I don't understand by what you mean. I'm pretty sure anyone would appear to do better and be stronger when they are fully focused on one thing.

When Tatsumaki focused on Psykorochi, Fubuki says “Sister’s concentration power has increased!” or something like that.

I don’t understand what it means exactly. Does Tatsumaki get a boost in power when she’s able to concentrate more on a single opponent, or is it simply a weird translation that means Tatsumaki can now focus the power she already has onto this one opponent?
It'd be the latter, I'm fairly sure. She's just turning 100% of her power against an opponent, that was spread out earlier.

I found the original Japanese Kanji!
on Boros' CSRC Revision thread, the kanji got messed up with the forum move and I found the OG thread (and I archived it to preserve the Kanjis)

ÕëèÒéï is 削る
þá┤µ╗à is 破滅
µÂêÕÄ╗ is 消去

Last edited:
The biggest thing about this chapter may be the cover page. A few other changes which seem to be more about plot than feats. AS gives a slightly better showing.

I'll discuss the changes in detail once y'all have had the time to see it.

Him being High 7-A does support Genos saying it would take a joint effort between Saitama + the S-class heroes to stop him, considering the biggest feat he saw Saitama perform was fragmenting the High 7-A meteor, making Saitama around that level in his perception.

Alright, I can't wait any longer because I start work soon. Redraw updates I can see: G5 and AS buffed. Further confirmation to my no-longer-so-crackpot theory that God is the moon(if not earth). Disciples talking with mercenaries. Probably important dialogue.

G5 buffed- G5 can replicate the atomic slash with two swords.

AS buffed- Atomic countered his atomic slash and ran past an MHS speed fighter without difficulty. Airblade is also a little different.

God seems to be the moon with his God side visible during an eclipse. I knew it!

Other stuff will need to be translated.

How many zeros would flash timer need to be light speed or faster . Is it like nano seconds?
Depends on the distance flash crosses.
If we assume Garou will be 1km away from him, he would need to cross that distance in around 3.3 x10^-6 or 0.0000033 seconds to be exactly Sol

if gouketsu gets upgraded to high 7-A i assume quite a few characters will scale to high 7-A right?

so do we have to make a content revision thread for gouketsu to get upgraded to high 7-A, or can the edit be made now? a calc group member already accepted the calc so i assume we don't need one, but i'm not 100% sure.

True nobody does, but it makes the JDA calc far less of an outlier. If Gouketsu and the meteor have High 7-A calcs and Geryuganshoop and Pluton (and possibly Boros's ship) have 6-C calcs, there's no reason a bunch of high dragons like EC or Bang can't be 7-B+ or higher.

Maybe now I can convince the staff members to accept it

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Now we just need that Beefcake feat

If the calc group accepted the vaporization end, it'd be High 7-A, but with pulverization it's sadly going to be low 7-B at best. There are many objections to giving Beefcake a higher level feat, namely that there's no proof of vaporization, the hero guidebook says Beefcake is 270m and the hero guidebook says the crater is 100m+ wide. Lowballing it on all those fronts, you could bring Beefcake's feat down to low 7-C per punch. I'm afraid that might happen now that I've recalced it with higher ends, because there's a big hesitancy to upgrade the feats I feel.

Chapter update translated. Confirmed that G5 copied the atomic slash and altered it for two swords. AS either blocked the entire slash or outsped it. I think we should upgrade his speed to be MHS+ all around if the latter is the case. Because speeding past an MHS atomic slash is no joke. The other stuff was mostly humorous mercenary talk and they offered the disciples a job working at their paramilitary group.

Hmm?
rselygjgllt51.png

Probably quite a lot of damage, I do thinks his ship should be able to endure her attacks for a while.

AS either blocked the entire slash or outsped it. I think we should upgrade his speed to be MHS+ all around if the latter is the case. Because speeding past an MHS atomic slash is no joke
This only works if you assume G5's slash was the same speed as Atomic's normal AS. Considering he calls it a cheap imitation immediately after I'm going to say that G5 wasn't able to mimic the speed correctly.

I figured the attack was MHS, but assuming so, AS seems to have simply slipped past it. It is not possible to upscale AS's movement speed into MHS+ via the scaling chain?

dry DSK = Mach 774,

dry DSK = Genos << Genos that fought G4 = G4 < G5 < AS's movement/reaction speed (moved past G5 before he could react)

Last edited:
Back