• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I pointed out a possibility of FF being unable to see her is due to her glowing, not necessarily speed.
Tbf, on that chapter, Flash has showed an impressed face thrice: after seeing Saitama being catched by a monster, after he saw Saitama keeping up with him and on that scene

But that'll make FF < Psykos = Darkshine < Casual Bang < Sleeping Garou <= FF, unless we stop scaling Psykojet to Psykos

Tbf, on that chapter, Flash has showed an impressed face thrice: after seeing Saitama being catched by a monster, after he saw Saitama keeping up with him and on that scene

But that'll make FF < Psykos = Darkshine < Casual Bang < Sleeping Garou <= FF, unless we stop scaling Psykojet to Psykos
That scaling chain makes zero sense.

If Boros can get “hypersonic (superior to Orochi (which isn’t proven)), possibly higher (Saitama viewed him as an impressive foe while treated Geryuganshoop as a joke)”

Then Tatsumaki could easily get “possibly relativistic (FAR superior to Psyskorochi, who’s FAR superior to Psykos, who can surprise Flashy Flash with her speed)”.

That scaling chain makes zero sense.
FF < Psykos (because what was mentioned above) = Darkshine (Psykojet is potrayed equal to Psykos, and he kept with her) < Casual Bang (Darkshine stated that he could do nothing against Bang on his match against him, and that was Casual Bang) < Sleeping Garou (Kept with Bang) < Awakened Not Sleeping Garou (Grew far faster, what impressed even Bomb after he saw his fight against Bang) = FF (Kept with Not Sleeping Garou & Platinum Sperm before they sped up)

no.
no other s class but tatsumaki scales to base psykos.
The problem comes when Psykojet shows and DS, AS, TTM, DN & Genos kept with her

FF < Psykos (because what was mentioned above) = Darkshine (Psykojet is potrayed equal to Psykos, and he kept with her) < Casual Bang (Darkshine stated that he could do nothing against Bang on his match against him, and that was Casual Bang) < Sleeping Garou (Kept with Bang) < Awakened Not Sleeping Garou (Grew far faster, what impressed even Bomb after he saw his fight against Bang) = FF (Kept with Not Sleeping Garou & Platinum Sperm before they sped up)

The problem comes when Psykojet shows and DS, AS, TTM, DN & Genos kept with her
That’s not what was mentioned above. What was mentioned above was that Psykos is fast enough to shock Flashy, not that she is faster than Flashy.

The Darkshine bit doesn’t make sense since Psykosjet was stunned and locked in place.

That’s not what was mentioned above. What was mentioned above was that Psykos is fast enough to shock Flashy, not that she is faster than Flashy.

The Darkshine bit doesn’t make sense since Psykosjet was stunned and locked in place.
Then not Darkshine, but the other does

Hell, if they're comparable, unless we change our scaling, even BS would upscale since he kept with AS, who kept with Psykos, who impressed FF

Then not Darkshine, but the other does

Hell, if they're comparable, unless we change our scaling, even BS would upscale since he kept with AS, who kept with Psykos, who impressed FF
But they don’t. Psykosjet was more or less locked in place and was getting wombo-combo’d.

BS didn’t keep up with AS at all. He dodged one casual ranged swing and then never did that again.

But they don’t. Psykosjet was more or less locked in place and was getting wombo-combo’d.

BS didn’t keep up with AS at all. He dodged one casual ranged swing and then never did that again.
Well, according to the profiles, all of their speed sections mention they matched Psykojet / the ones who scale Psykojet. Also, some of them matched his beams, so, unless such beams are times slower than her speed...

Also, even then, Genos and Drive Knight will still upscale since they kept with Psykojet itself

Tbf, it'll be funny to have another false title in OPM

I'm not sure about you guys but if two scantily clad girls suddenly appeared out of the ground I'd be surprised too.
Also that. He also showed that expression when Saitama was catched by a monster, which is more a surprise than a speed feat

Last edited:
I'm not sure about you guys but if two scantily clad girls suddenly appeared out of the ground I'd be surprised too.
Psykos is fully dressed. 🤓

Saitama wasn’t surprised regardless. He was more surprised when Ground Dragon faced him. Flashy also says “what was THAT?!” and not “WAS THAT A NAKED CHICK?!”

He clearly has no idea what flew by. If he was so massively above her in speed, he would’ve been able to make out every single detail of her before she flew out of sight.

Well, according to the profiles, all of their speed sections mention they matched Psykojet / the ones who scale Psykojet. Also, some of them matched his beams, so, unless such beams are times slower than her speed...

Also, even then, Genos and Drive Knight will still upscale since they kept with Psykojet itself

Tbf, it'll be funny to have another false title in OPM

Also that. He also showed that expression when Saitama was catched by a monster, which is more a surprise than a speed feat
Pretty sure Flashy Flash was “oh no! He got caught!” sort of surprise when Saitama was grabbed, and thought he died. That’s VERY different from “WHAT THE HELL JUST FLEW BY US?!”

unknown.png

unknown.png

Is there anything to suggest that she was so fast that Flashy Flash struggled to see her in some way? "What was that!?"

This doesn't sound like they were so fast that they'd scale to him. It takes a jump to say they're comparable to him. And nothing suggest that something with comparable speed to him would make him question what he saw. If they're slower, they're slower and don't scale. Since he wouldn't struggle to see something slower than him.

Regardless I don't see anything to suggest he was surprised by their speed versus him just being surprised in general.

I don't think a possibly rating is possible. Since we need some small amount of evidence that he was surprised by her speed, and not just from her bursting out of the ground. Saitama's statement actually relates more towards speed. Since he's question if what he saw was human. Which means he isn't 100% sure. Obviously she doesn't scale to Saitama nor am I suggesting anything about it. Just that the moment was so bizarre that both Flashy Flash and Saitama didn't really understand what happened.

I understand if people disagree with me on this, just wanted to share my thoughts.

Psykos is fully dressed. 🤓

Saitama wasn’t surprised regardless. He was more surprised when Ground Dragon faced him. Flashy also says “what was THAT?!” and not “WAS THAT A NAKED CHICK?!”

He clearly has no idea what flew by. If he was so massively above her in speed, he would’ve been able to make out every single detail of her before she flew out of sight.
First, I doubt Pskyos still has her clothes on by the end of this arc

Second, you act like Flashy Flash has ever seen a naked woman before, of course he wouldn't know what in world he saw if one passed by

First, I doubt Pskyos still has her clothes on by the end of this arc

Second, you act like Flashy Flash has ever seen a naked woman before, of course he wouldn't know what in world he saw if one passed by
She probably does not, but that’s irrelevant.

Secondly… huh? He interacts with Tatsumaki several times and even sees her fly away after trying to shittalk her. 🤓

I know you’re not out here slandering Flashy Flash like this
Slander?

Man was brought into a ninja village when he was seven and didn't see another till he left it (Hopefully) at the age of 16. Flashy Flash was taught to kill, not ****. He barely understands the concept of friendship. You honestly think this man has seen a pussy before?

I feel like the Murata and Saitama's quotes still shouldn't be used for 5-B, especially since nobody has actually blown up the planet like the claims suggest. His extremely casual performance against Garou should be far more than enough for a solid 5-B alone.

Flashy has no idea what flew past.

Saitama could see she was human, since he has faster perception than Flashy.

The only thing that goes against relativistic Psykos here is Monako recoiling in surprise… but we also have scenes of the fodder heroes reacting to Garou flying at them after being punched by Saitama hard enough to surprise him, and Tareo reacting to SUPER MEGA Garou punching Saitama, so consistency has been a bit weird lately.

This is a very weak escalation, something that comes out of the ground at high speed and emanating light, when Flash is distracted is not a good escalation

Another point that shows how weak the scale is that not even Saitama knew what it was.

Back