• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nani dafuq

046.jpg

It's an explosion all right, but I can't say for sure that it's pulverization- the buildings are being engulfed by the flame but I don't know if they're being vaped, pulverized or what.

The sky folk explosion hasn't been evaluated yet, I've put a few requests in

How are you seeing pulv there? It looks like an explosion, yes, but it doesn’t look like it’s reducing everything to dust.

Actually, it looks more like it's likely violent frag now that I'm looking at it again. Despite that tho, I get the feeling that 6-C is the result they're gonna choose.

Anyways. Manga Garou and Boros shouldn’t scale to eachother unless a new statement comes out where they are called equals.

Every character has been buffed from their webcomic counterpart heavily, and the buffs have only become more insane and ludicrous the longer the manga has gone on. Why would current manga Garou scale to the early manga Boros?

Because there are statements that they do? Unless there is something in universe that actually contradicts this, whether it'd be scaling or feats, then they don't have a reason to not scale, even if everyone did get buffed.

Anyways. Manga Garou and Boros shouldn’t scale to eachother unless a new statement comes out where they are called equals.

Every character has been buffed from their webcomic counterpart heavily, and the buffs have only become more insane and ludicrous the longer the manga has gone on. Why would current manga Garou scale to the early manga Boros?
Really starting to think you want Boros to be weak to "own the Boros-tards".

If we only had the statement from ONE then I could see this being an argument, but we also have Murata's statement reaffirming ONE's statement.

I'm sure we'll get a statement from ONE when Awakened Garou makes his debut and all the interviewers want to know what's up.

I personally would prefer to keep the AG =~ Boros scaling unless Garou demonstrates feats completely out of Boros's league. Like if he gets some 5-C, 5-B feats that surpass a highball of CSRC, I would support changing the scaling. But Boros's fight suffers from location, context and length. It's on a super durable ship and can't show feats that would boggle the present S-class's minds and it's a much, much shorter fight. I don't think it's unreasonable to say that if Garou performs High 6-A feats, even in the exatons, Boros could have done the same under different circumstances.

We never got to see Boros's full arsenal after all, and I'm curious to see what a chest blast in Meteoric Burst would have looked like. Heck, I'm curious to see what CSRC would have looked like, at least then we could give a ballpark without lowballing Boros too much.

It seems to me that his page indicates he is unquantifiably above baseline because Psykosjet should be above base Psykos and he was beam-clashing with Psykosjet.

IDK if his base key deserves an "at least 7-B", but he's above baseline since the profile seems to interpret Psykosjet as superior to Psykos. Therefore...

Drive Knight (base) =~ Psykosjet < Psykos (baseline 7-B) < Gyoro Gyoro < Hundred Eyes Octopus (3.3 megatons).

It seems to me that his page indicates he is unquantifiably above baseline because Psykosjet should be above base Psykos and he was beam-clashing with Psykosjet.

IDK if his base key deserves an "at least 7-B", but he's above baseline since the profile seems to interpret Psykosjet as superior to Psykos. Therefore...

Drive Knight (base) =~ Psykosjet < Psykos (baseline 7-B) < Gyoro Gyoro < Hundred Eyes Octopus (3.3 megatons).
Wouldn't the "<"-sign indicate that the thing left from it smaller than the one on the right? Gyoro Gyoro also had a key for a second form that is 7-B.

I honestly feel like the entire opm page is outdated and ugly when it comes to the character images. Am I alone in thinking that?

Yeah, a lot of it just looks really weird.

What do ya'll think of the new power of the verse section that I wrote on the page:

One Punch Man is quite a strong verse. Weakest characters, mainly C-Class to A-Class heroes, are mostly in Tier 9 to 8. The most relevant characters are around Tier 7, ranging from Large Town level to Mountain level+, some even breaching into Large Mountain level. The strongest fighters are easily at Tier 6, with characters such as Lord Boros even claimed that he would have destroyed the earth's surface in the manga, which the manga guide supported, as well as characters such as Psykorochi easily accomplishing feats such as this. A good number of Heroes/Monsters are also Massively Hypersonic, with the top-class Heroes/Monsters being Massively Hypersonic+ to Relativistic. Also, the divine layer, where they climb to the Relativistic+ to FTL.

That's good. I don't know if this is better but I reworded that to this, just because some things felt off to me (idk).

One-Punch Man is a decently powerful verse. The low-tiers, namely the C, B, and A-Class heroes, mostly reside in Tier 9 and 8. While the more prominent, relevant S-Class heroes and Dragon level monsters breach into Tier 7, ranging from Large Town level to Mountain level+, with the strongest of them reaching Tier 6 with minimal amounts of power. Some characters like Psykorochi have even shown capable of hurling large chunks of the planet into space, and Boros with his strongest attack has been both stated and claimed to be a surface wiper in the manga and databook. All of whom appear fodder to the verse's one and only Saitama, who effortlessly negated Boros' Collapsing Star Roaring Canon. In terms of speed, the verse is also relatively quick, as multiple of the heroes and monsters causally break the sound barrier, moving at Massively Hypersonic to Massively Hypersonic+ speeds, with the top tiers being Relativistic, Relativtistic+, and even FTL.

That seems better imo, especially that we should discard High 7-A, as that's a rating that's gonna get abandoned due to the meteor wielding Tier 6 results

Random thought but what if Saitama ha a passive ability that reduces all enemies around him to a strength/durability where he's capable of one-shotting them, kind of like Gilgamesh in the Unwritten.

That'd be a pretty impressive plot twist lmao.

Saitama really is lacking when it comes to hax abilities or what he can do. Although I'm sure he will likely show resistances to several abilities in the future.

That seems better imo, especially that we should discard High 7-A, as that's a rating that's gonna get abandoned due to the meteor wielding Tier 6 results
Inb4 the calc group members say the current ends are wrong and recalc it to Tier 7.

Are the results of the V. Frag explosion end greater than the calc of Boros’ ship’s AP?

What do you guys think is going to happen with Metal Bat and Flashy Flash. Metal is for sure going to help once the Cadres return to to surface, but he doesn't have his bat iirc. Flashy's sword broke, so he might not be able to fight AG. What I was thinking was Murata might remove abandonment Bang's attacks, so that Metal Bat and other heroes can still fight.

I think it’d be pretty cool if Flashy Flash fought with a broken sword, or even his bare hands.

What do you guys think is going to happen with Metal Bat and Flashy Flash. Metal is for sure going to help once the Cadres return to to surface, but he doesn't have his bat iirc. Flashy's sword broke, so he might not be able to fight AG. What I was thinking was Murata might remove abandonment Bang's attacks, so that Metal Bat and other heroes can still fight.
I don't think Abandonment will be removed.

I'm pretty sure Metal Bat has his Bat and will likely arrive when the cadres are there, but it'd be hilarious if he arrived when the entire arc ends lmao.

Flash has shown that he is capable of hand to hand combat in the webcomic, so I don't doubt he'll fight like that against AG

I don't think Abandonment will be removed.

I'm pretty sure Metal Bat has his Bat and will likely arrive when the cadres are there, but it'd be hilarious if he arrived when the entire arc ends lmao.

Flash has shown that he is capable of hand to hand combat in the webcomic, so I don't doubt he'll fight like that against AG
Even if he does fight with AG, I would assume that he would get defeated a lot quicker, but that's just me

- We got an astronaut in space, likely the cube is from space

- THERE'S ******* BLAST

- OOOH

- REL+ BLAST AND HE CAN FORM BLACK HOLE LOOKING PORTALS

- THIS DUDE IS A ******* CHAD

- No sign of God

- And Orochi...
images

Back