• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Do we consider the audiobooks canon? Cause in one of them, Sonic held his own against Atomic Samurai.

Can somebody edit the Garou page, his tiering is still listed as: "Awakened Garou is equal to Boros and even stronger, Boros is a star buster, therefore they should be both low 4-C you dumb ******* mods. Stop low-balling the OPM verse and wank naruto characters."

He should be reverted to High 7-C | at least low 7-B to High 6-C with reactive evolution | High 6-A, while we wait for the Boros CRT.

Actually hey, do you think current Garou might scale to Gouketsu?

Last edited:
The audiobooks are canon, and I remember that fight between Sonic and Atomic Samurai going differently (Atomic Samurai was not challenged at all). We should give that one a listen again

Actually nvm the statements compare them in speed more than anything, although they did clash blades.

He also couldn’t see Genos move at some points, but we still scale them to each other.

Yeah. CSRC should be above all of their stats. It was above their stats anyways when they were in the same tier.

Also I thought we were scaling Boros to Low 6-B rather than 6-C
I wasn't really sure whether I should scale Boros to his ship's AP.

I left out Rel+ because I'm not sure whether it should be added or not.

Also TFW you told everyone to wait for the Boros crt but then people started talking about it already
images

While it doesn’t really make sense for Boros to be weaker than his own ship... there also isn’t an actual in-verse reason for him to scale above it iirc.

Anyway, there are still several things to upgrade boros:

• The meteor
  • His ship's AP
  • The big blast thing he did which ouros calced to be roughly 6-C IIRC
  • AG

However the last is really 50-50, it's kinda why I wanted to wait till he came out to see.

Yes, I thought it would be a maximum of Class K, I was surprised by the result.
Hey, if that's how much lifting strength Hammerhead needed to throw a class 100 boulder, how much lifting strength did TTM need to throw the six story building at the speed he did (it's got to be going 100m/s or something) at Psykos?

@Ourosboros didn't you calc the huge explosion that armored Boros caused?
I did a rough calc of it and I got 6-C results, using deflagration I think? I was going to calc it in the event Boros was going to get downgraded to at least 7-B or something outrageous. But I don't see the point now, since I'm sure Released and Meteoric Burst will scale above the meteor whose lowest end is far higher into 6-C.

Last edited:
I did a rough calc of it and I got 6-C results, using deflagration I think? I was going to calc it in the event Boros was going to get downgraded to at least 7-B or something outrageous. But I don't see the point now, since I'm sure Released and Meteroic Burst will scale above the meteor whose lowest end is far higher into 6-C.
Cool. I just wanted to know in case

Also, considering the both versions of the Low 6-B meteor are borderline +, we can upscale first form Orochi and Boros to Low 6-B+, and their stronger forms to 6-B.

That is, if we go with a low 6-B result anyway.

As of now, I've placed Boros at: "At least 6-C, likely higher"

Last edited:
Hey, if that's how much lifting strength Hammerhead needed to throw a class 100 boulder, how much lifting strength did TTM need to throw the six story building at the speed he did (it's got to be going 100m/s or something) at Psykos?
I will calculate later

Did the skyfolk calcs get accepted?

If the url says static.cookie, it's not going to work for other users. I would recommend an imgur if you could manage it, or some other url type

Back