• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF???????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really enjoying the Saitama, flash and that tiny monster trio. Plus now that there is blast is cooler. It's satisfying to see blast and Saitama together for some reason

I have a bad feeling the manga will end a lot sooner than I hope.

Let’s just pray the “mad cyborg” doesn’t make a surprise appearance in the next chapter.

Drive Knight goes to Genos.
Drive Knight be like: “yo, sorry, killed yo fam, we good?”
Genos uses the last of his 10 second mode to one shot him. Then Genos dies.

The last chapter is just 2 pages worth of credits. “ONE, Murata, Murata’s assistants.”

Drive Knight goes to Genos.
Drive Knight be like: “yo, sorry, killed yo fam, we good?”
Genos uses the last of his 10 second mode to one shot him. Then Genos dies.

The last chapter is just 2 pages worth of credits. “ONE, Murata, Murata’s assistants.”
Quality ending, 11/10, would recommend

Oh hell yeah. That being said, I feel as if the manga will be shorter than the webcomic, but on the other hand, it has much better pacing in it's story, so there's that

Now that we know Blast can casually outspeed Flashy without trying, that would give some credence to scale the Ninja Leader (at least, the manga version of him?) above Flashy Flash if the same story beat is hit with the dying Ninjas saying Blast and The Ninja Leader had an “epic battle”.

Back