• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Webcomic Boros is disapointing as hell, his regen is worse, he lacks stuff like moon kick/ throwing pillars, his released latent energy blast looks 8-A at best and the fight is very short when compared to the manga version and even to Saitama vs Garou. He still has the " wipe you out along with the surface" statement tho.

It's possible, but you don't actually know if they have changed their mind. All we know is that MB Boros should scale to AG if AG doesn't do a feat equal or greater than CSRC.
No, we don’t. That statement has no reason o be considered legitimate now when it’s been so long since it was made. And again, Awakened Garou did not exist in the manga when that statement was made. Why would we scale him and Boros to each other when one of them didn’t exist when they were compared?

That’d be like saying Manga Golden Sperm should scale to Orochi because of that statement, even though again, Golden Sperm didn’t exist in the manga when that statement was made.

No, we don’t. That statement has no reason o be considered legitimate now when it’s been so long since it was made. And again, Awakened Garou did not exist in the manga when that statement was made.
As a note here, the CSRC has the same statement in both the webcomic and in the manga. It just wasn't translated properly in the webcomic fan translation. Its always been surface wiping in every medium statement wise.

As for scaling, Murata mentioned explicitly that ONE told him AG was on par with Boros. Meaning the old statement still holds true.

Source? Did ONE explicitly say to Murata “in the manga, Boros and Garou will be equal in strength”??

We have nothing to go on that isn’t either vague af, lacking information or simply OLD.

Garou doesn’t even scale to the CSRC, he scales to Boros’ physicals.

And why would we use a statement that was made several years ago, before AG even existed in the manga, one that is entirely subject to change considering that Murata said the scale of Saitama v. Garou will surpass Saitama v. Boros.

Yeah. CSRC should be above all of their stats. It was above their stats anyways when they were in the same tier.

Also I thought we were scaling Boros to Low 6-B rather than 6-C

Wait and why are we downgrading Boros to Relativistic?
Idk either, if we assume he has AG scaling, Geryuganshoop scaling or that his aura allows him to move at near light speed he would be relativistic+ at least.
If we assume he has none of the above he would likely just upscale from massively hypersonic as above dragon.

Boros’ near lightspeed statement isn’t about his movement speed or anything like that, it’s just how fast Saitama was launched by his kick.

Idk either, if we assume he has AG scaling, Geryuganshoop scaling or that his aura allows him to move at near light speed he would be relativistic+ at least.
If we assume he has none of the above he would likely just upscale from massively hypersonic as above dragon.
MB Boros is near lightspeed with his own aura at least. Which key for Boros are we talking about?

Also I thought we were scaling Boros to Low 6-B rather than 6-C
His ship doesn’t have a disaster level and it’s durability doesn’t scale to its AP, so Low 6-B isn’t really an option unless that end of the meteor calc gets accepted.

Boros’ near lightspeed statement isn’t about his movement speed or anything like that, it’s just how fast Saitama was launched by his kick.
As far as I know, it is said that he enveloped his enemy with his aura and shoots the enemy at that speed, that same aura that he uses in his body.
And as I mentioned, for him to be able to kick Saitama on the moon near lightspeed, the kick speed would have to be greater than that.

As far as I know, it is said that he enveloped his enemy with his aura and shoots the enemy at that speed, that same aura that he uses in his body.
That is not what it says. It says the aura protected Saitama’s clothes from burning up as he was already being launched near the speed of light. Boros’ aura is not what’s launching him, it’s not shooting him, it was Boros’ kick.

And I’m almost 100% sure Boros would just have to kick Saitama hard enough for him to be sent flying that fast, the kick itself wouldn’t have to be that fast.

That is not what it says. It says the aura protected Saitama’s clothes from burning up as he was already being launched near the speed of light. Boros’ aura is not what’s launching him, it’s not shooting him, it was Boros’ kick.

And I’m almost 100% sure Boros would just have to kick Saitama hard enough for him to be sent flying that fast, the kick itself wouldn’t have to be that fast.
Speed is directly linked to strength and as far as I know, the speed of his kick would have to be at least equal to the speed he sent Saitama

And why would we use a statement that was made several years ago, before AG even existed in the manga, one that is entirely subject to change considering that Murata said the scale of Saitama v. Garou will surpass Saitama v. Boros.
A greater scale doesn't mean AG will be more powerful, it just means the visuals and feats will be better, which doesn't prove Boros can't scale to that, since AOE exists.

So wait if Garou gets a feat that even slightly surpasses the absolute lowballing we have of the CSRC, Boros won't scale to him?
If the calc members would give an okay to melting, we'd be able to move away from the lowballing. One of the problems I have with the current calc is that if CSRC is 183 petatons, it's not even going to boil the oceans away, let alone do anything to the oceanic crust. It takes about 700 petatons of energy to vaporize the oceans, btw.

I'm not salty.

Okay I'm a little salty

If the calc members would give an okay to melting, we'd be able to move away from the lowballing. One of the problems I have with the current calc is that if CSRC is 183 petatons, it's not even going to boil the oceans away, let alone do anything to the oceanic crust. It takes about 700 petatons of energy to vaporize the oceans, btw.

I'm not salty.

Okay I'm a little salty
Mind scooting over so I can sprinkle some of that salt on my chips?

Back