• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Boros taking a punch (hole in chest, vomiting blood)

vs

Garou taking an entire barrage of punches followed by a punch straight to the face (no blood, visually unharmed, seems stunned)

I couldn't care less about who's stronger but I'm pretty sure saitama isn't attacking garou with killing intent rn whereas he was with boros

In an alternate world where we used the 12 hour timeframe for Garou's Fa Jin (credit to my boy Onenation, he sent it to me)
Untitled1728.png

Ok I think I understand how this could be Boros. Right as Boros was about to die. God stopped time and tried to grant him power. However, Blast stepped in and put an end to that. Hence Boros Joining the SS Interdimensional class.
It’s most likely not Boros. The patterns on his eyes are different.

Would love if it was Boros tho. I doubt it is. Maybe he got a makeover?

Ok I think I understand how this could be Boros. Right as Boros was about to die. God stopped time and tried to grant him power. However, Blast stepped in and put an end to that. Hence Boros Joining the SS Interdimensional class.
the current popular theory is that Blast’s team are AU versions of characters we’ve seen.

Blast = Orochi
Lion Man = Beast King
Boris = Boros
etc

I couldn't care less about who's stronger but I'm pretty sure saitama isn't attacking garou with killing intent rn whereas he was with
My guy Saitama's punches destroyed Garou's arms just cuz he's not trying to kill Garou doesn't mean he's not trying to hurt him.

I mean we don't even know if saitama can one-shot garou, the way you worded this comment makes it seem like you're presupposing he can't.
Saitama can one-shot both Garou and Boros. Saitama having killing intent is irrelevant when we know he’s actually not trying to kill Boros.

Saitama only needs to be like 1.5 times stronger than Garou to be planet level btw. And Saitama was overpowering Garou despite having half the number of fists, and evidently not even trying since he was just using Consecutive Normal Punches. And he said he could blow up the planet if he wanted.

The planet level statement was iffy initially but I am okay with using it as a possibly since we have a supporting feat now

The only reason why Boros looks weaker is because he only fought Saitama,even though he did better than Garou against Saitama.

Just to be safe I guess, the statement could be more solid and 1.5 is a bit more than we usually allow without a scaling chain

Honestly I just don't want his only rating to be one where he gets stomped by everyone

Back