• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Blast is coming back with friends. Maybe they’ll use Boris to heal Tatsumaki and Co and they can all fight Garou, disturbing his peace talk with Saitama, and enrage him enough to turn into his webcomic self?

consumes 5-A copium.

I’ve literally read it. And the only “arguments” is that we shouldn’t take boros statements. If there’s any actual rebuttals please quote them so i can read it myself 🙏
- Boros statments at most were not true "better regeneration", "Saitama is losing", things he said that weren't true

- Saitama was being nice to Boros as he literally traveled years to die without being a threat

- Saitama does not scale for anyone, which includes feats and statments

- Garou has better feats, speed, technique and intelligence than Boros. It doesn't scale

I always wondered what would happen if Garou got a better feat than Boros in regards to the WoG scaling. Luckily it seems only a few people want to still use it

For the record, not that it matters much , I'm against scaling him, the ONE statement happened many years ago and the events of the manga have heavily deviated from the webcomic since. It's likely he didn't plan to make Garou this strong at the time of the statement.

Literally insulted Boros and told him to shut up

Saitama was really nice to Boros

DPoYOr2vW9XoMLSHGnjJ1638847307.jpg

Let's upgrade Boros since Saitama said he was a challenging fight

Lying to Boros that it was a challenging fight doesn't mean he was being nice to him.
Either way, I'm against scaling Boros to current Garou without more evidence
Can we just use the Boros Discussion Thread for discussing his stuff cause I'm sick of seeing Boros here
So why did he lie to Boros if it wasn't to be nice? Saitama was being nice to Boros, trying to make him think he'd achieved his goal of having a big close battle.

Saitama was being nice to Boros. Proof? Boros wasn’t immediately reduced to PASTE the second he transformed. Seriously. Saitama MELTS Meteoric Boros with a punch combo. He could’ve done that at any time. The fact Released Boros ONLY lost an arm and wasn’t turned into a misshapen blood sponge on the ground proves Saitama was letting him have fun.

Saitama was letting him have his fun, but Saitama isn’t above being annoyed. He was annoyed by Boros’ monologuing and purposefully egged Boros on to use EVERYTHING he’s got instead of pointlessly talking.

Well Saitama's statement is him being able to destroy the Planet, someone at Low 5-B+ would do that quite easily, even lower tiers can do it over a small timeframe

I believe we should leave him at "At least Low 5-B+, likely Higher"

They say no human on Earth could do what Garou just did, but Blast does know Tatsumaki is currently unconscious, and is only rushing back because she knows she is, since he left her to protect the dimensional seal while he and his buddies go fight in the other dimension.

Becomes one with the copium.

Well Saitama's statement is him being able to destroy the Planet, someone at Low 5-B+ would do that quite easily, even lower tiers can do it over a small timeframe

I believe we should leave him at "At least Low 5-B+, likely Higher"
That logic doesn’t really work tho cuz mangaka’s=/=calc gods.

I thought the swirly affect was just what Blast’s portal looked like to hide the details of where they are, but nope, they’re literally in some swirly dimension universe doing who knows what.

But the “dimensional seal” is interesting… maybe Earth is this seal? And God is literally inside Earth, trapped inside, but within that other dimension??

Man, OPM has gotten weird and wild. Not a bad thing tho. Just fun.

I know it’s literally 2 speech bubbles but the way Boris talks gives me sarcastic punk Rockstar vibes, and less of the serious and stoic Boros vibes.

”Ooh, who could’ve done that?”

Garou Feat (Lifting strenght)
Low-ball (25seg): Mass = 1,2742385e+23 kg | Speed = 30187,9432 m/s ||| F = m*a or F = 1,2742385e+23*30187,9432 = 3,846e+27 newtons [Class Y]
Mid-ball (15seg): Speed = 50313,2387 m/s ||| F = 1,2742385e+23*50313,2387 = 6,41e+27 newtons [Class Y]
High-ball (5seg): Speed = 150939,716 m/s ||| F = 1,2742385e+23*150939,716 = 1,923e+28 newtons [Pre-Stellar]

So what we gotta do is…
•Crt for Garou stats/keys and powers/abilities
•Scaling Saitama to Garou and more
•Possibly giving blast range or some ability for sensing other dimensional deforms
•extra bullet point just bc

Copium Theory: Saitama‘s talk with Garou ends up with Saitama telling Garou that he can’t ever win because he does not take his monster hobby seriously. This “AWAKENS” Garou who thanks Saitama and leaves. Saitama thinks he’s talked him over and wanders back home, while AWAKENED Garou heads towards the heroes to finish what he started as a true monster. He runs into Boris and Gang on the way and their first clash pops the earth back into shape and also cracks the moon. Awakened Garou then fights Base Form Boris while Blast makes sure the seal is intact.

0-A copium.

They gonna have God break in from the seal and fight the "saints".GOD turns the moon into a centipede.

And then that Reddit video Therefir sent of Saitama and Blast happens but it's with Garou. In other words. Garou, Blast and Saitama fight the ******* moon centipede.

And the end. Happy ending

They gonna have God break in from the seal and fight the "saints".GOD turns the moon into a centipede.

And then that Reddit video Therefir sent of Saitama and Blast happens but it's with Garou. In other words. Garou, Blast and Saitama fight the ******* moon centipede.

And the end. Happy ending
Don't forget Blast squad (Battlebeast, new waifu, and BORIS)

For boros' fans=

boros is weaker than psykorochi, leave garou alone LOL
using old statement to scale him is crazy, as crazy as scaling mob to tatsumaki, just ridiculous.

Back