• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Humans are the only exception to where he doesn't kill. He has yet to actually kill a human, heck, he went easy on AG in the webcomic because he thought Garou was a guy in a costume
He kind of was, in a metaphorical sense. What about the other part of my argument, and by extension ImposingTiger's argument?

If the former is true, why does he not just serious punch literally everyone? It's clear he tries to use a reasonable level of power based on his opponent.
He is only shown to serious punch someone when his normal attacks don't work? That was the case with Boros and AG. He only did so to EC because he was pissed

He is only shown to serious punch someone when his normal attacks don't work? That was the case with Boros and AG. He only did so to EC because he was pissed
Explain to me how the same punch can perfectly kill monsters of massively different power levels, without the lower tiers having massive destruction behind them, and how Beefcake's head was still intact from a punch that could one-shot Orochi?

Idk why we don't scale Boros's physical stats from CSRC at least in MB as far as I can tell nothing contradicts it. Especially since MB uses the same energy to push Boros to his limits. Later when he fires CSRC he says he'll use all his remaining energy meaning he used a portion of that high 6-A energy already for MB especially since he was physically exhausted from using it.

Explain to me how the same punch can perfectly kill monsters of massively different power levels, without the lower tiers having massive destruction behind them, and how Beefcake's head was still intact from a punch that could one-shot Orochi?
Fair I guess.

Released Boros above Orochi.
?
Idk why we don't scale Boros's physical stats from CSRC at least in MB as far as I can tell nothing contradicts it. Especially since MB uses the same energy to push Boros to his limits. Later when he fires CSRC he says he'll use all his remaining energy meaning he used a portion of that high 6-A energy already for MB especially since he was physically exhausted from using it.
I don't think that really proves his physicals scale to it. At this point, the only for MB Boros to be physically High 6-A is to scale him to AG when he comes out. But even then, there's a likely chance he won't

The only argument that can be made is Saitama calling Boros strong. I know this isn't definitive proof, but it makes sense from a narrative perspective. Saitama didn't go immediately for the kill as he did with Orochi. Instead, he kept dodging and running around with Boros, which makes me think he was more excited than with the Monster King.

The only argument that can be made is Saitama calling Boros strong. I know this isn't definitive proof, but it makes sense from a narrative perspective. Saitama didn't go immediately for the kill as he did with Orochi. Instead, he kept dodging and running around with Boros, which makes me think he was more excited than with the Monster King.
That doesn't really put him above

It is true that Meteoric Burst works that way, but we don't have a way to know how much energy he used while in MB and how much he used to project CSRC.

Btw, could we scale Boros' durability to the split cloud (which is Serious Punch- CSRC)? Boros doesn't have regeneration at that point because he had already spent all his energy, so he took all that force via raw durability.

It is true that Meteoric Burst works that way, but we don't have a way to know how much energy he used while in MB and how much he used to project CSRC.

Btw, could we scale Boros' durability to the split cloud (which is Serious Punch- CSRC)? Boros doesn't have regeneration at that point because he had already spent all his energy, so he took all that force via raw durability.
That approach makes sense to me, since he survived for at least a few seconds after.

It sounds more like immortality Type 2 rather than dura, as his body was pretty much shredded

Trying to scale off Boros’ physicals from CSRC because they use the same energy is like throwing a bucket of water and saying that was as powerful as a tsunami because they’re both made of water.

This filthy creature isn't linked on the verse page, can someone find or make one of those tags used to list characters?
b5ELYVG.png

Are you talking about this?

Also Boros' profiles states: "Multi-Continent level (Was planning on surviving the planet's destruction, though he was unable to survive Saitama's Serious Punch, regeneration makes him difficult to kill)"

This is false, nothing suggests he was planning on surviving. Hell, he'd probably lose purpose in life once again if he were to even defeat saitama. He feels more suicidal than anything

I think we should link some more feats on the main page: Beefcake's crater and Vaccine Man's explosion are some exmaples.

A question about Gouketsu's feat: Didn't he do that with 4 punches? In the panel we see four sounds which are presumably from Gouketsu's strikes. Am I wrong? If that's the case, should we divide the KE by the number of punches it took to Gouketsu to do the feat?

I think we should link some more feats on the main page: Beefcake's crater and Vaccine Man's explosion are some exmaples.

A question about Gouketsu's feat: Didn't he do that with 4 punches? In the panel we see four sounds which are presumably from Gouketsu's strikes. Am I wrong? If that's the case, should we divide the KE by the number of punches it took to Gouketsu to do the feat?
I doubt that tbh.

Also I've already updated the power of the verse for the OPM page:

One Punch Man is quite a strong verse. Weakest characters, mainly C-Class to A-Class heroes, are mostly in Tier 9 to 8. The most relevant characters are around Tier 7, ranging from Large Town level to Mountain level+, some even breaching into Large Mountain level. The strongest fighters are easily at Tier 6, with characters such as Lord Boros even claimed that he would have destroyed the earth's surface in the manga, which the manga guide supported, as well as characters such as Psykorochi easily accomplishing feats such as this. A good number of Heroes/Monsters are also Massively Hypersonic, with the top-class Heroes/Monsters being Massively Hypersonic+ to Relativistic. Also, the divine layer, where they climb to the Relativistic+ to FTL.

Tatsumaki is weakened though so even if GS scales, AG scales above and Boros scales to AG, that wouldn’t prove a fully powered Tatsumaki can’t trounce Boros UwU

Also I still believe that AG will be stronger than Boros when the time ultimately comes.

Tatsumaki is weakened though so even if GS scales, AG scales above and Boros scales to AG, that wouldn’t prove a fully powered Tatsumaki can’t trounce Boros UwU

Also I still believe that AG will be stronger than Boros when the time ultimately comes.
Eh, we'll see. I only think Boros can't scale to Garou if Garou performs a feat much greater than CSRC. Which I find unlikely to happen

Why is power sealed Boros an Above Dragon level threat?
Boros is listed as a above dragon level threat, they were never specific.

I don’t think Boros and Garou should scale at all in the manga unless a new statement comes out where ONE says they’re still equal. As it stands, his statements should only apply to the webcomic versions.

Manga AG may very well dwarf Boros in every single way except for Boros’ one-time suicide energy blast move.

There was still that murata statement of him wanting Garou to be comparable to boros because ONE made that statement, so his statement is already based on something ONE said, that should make it valid.

It's only invalid if Garou does a feat that surpasses CSRC

I agree so much with Sekiro. Yes, Murata stated that ONE told him Boros and Garou should be equals in the manga. ONE told him that two years ago, and it’s entirely possible that Murata decided to do otherwise.

Scaling AG to a statement that was made when he didn’t even exist yet is extremely questionable.

Human military can technically bypass durability with stuff like Chemical/biological warfare, so technically we could defeat a dragon without good regen/ resistance to it.
But actually catching and hitting a character above hypersonic will be hell, even worse if they can disperse gas/ poison through kilometer wide shockwaves.

There was still that murata statement of him wanting Garou to be comparable to boros because ONE made that statement, so his statement is already based on something ONE said, that should make it valid.

It's only invalid if Garou does a feat that surpasses CSRC
I fully agree with this.

I agree so much with Sekiro. Yes, Murata stated that ONE told him Boros and Garou should be equals in the manga. ONE told him that two years ago, and it’s entirely possible that Murata decided to do otherwise.

Scaling AG to a statement that was made when he didn’t even exist yet is extremely questionable.
It's possible, but you don't actually know if they have changed their mind. All we know is that MB Boros should scale to AG if AG doesn't do a feat equal or greater than CSRC.

The interview where murata says ONE said Boros and Garou are equal is from 4/1/16
The interview where murata says the scale of Saitama vs Garou will be much greater than saitama vs Boros is from 8/3/18
So, i'd say there's a fair chance he changed his mind and will give Garou a huge buff, like he did to Tats and Genos.

Does MB Boros himself physically scale to CSRC?

As I see it:
CSRC >>>>>>>>> Manga Awakened Garou’s physicals > Manga Tatsumaki >>> Manga Boros’ physicals > Webcomic Garou = Webcomic Boros > Webcomic Tatsumaki.

Back